Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:44 pm
[[sorry i've been dead in here D: ]]

"Okay," she breathed, letting go of him. Mayumi went back to the bed and lied down.
Why did things have to be so complicated? This shouldn't be. But because of what she is, it has to be.
"Take as long as you need, I'm sure I'm capable of waiting," Mayumi said. Really, she didn't like waiting, but patience is a virtue. If he needed the time, he had it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:02 pm
Nori paused, hearing his phone.
Toyo, he thought, only to push the thought away. But what if she needed him now? He couldn't reject her completely. It'd just be wrong.
Then again, Kazou was with him right now..
Nori felt confused, but he kept kissing Kazou. It wasn't just kissing though.

[*****]

[[time lapse it up, via. like half hour or somethin?]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:07 pm
[[oh the hot, sexy buttsecks.

yeah, yeah, time lapse of like 30 min.]]

Kazou lay on the bed, panting. He smiled, tracind shapes on Nori's chest.
"You know, your very good." He commented.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:32 pm
[[hah. ninja secret]]

"Bahah, sure. You took it easy," Nori teased him, "excuse me a minute," he added, rolling out of the bed. He grabbed his shorts, slipping them back on.
My phone.. he remembered.
It was on the ground, so he picked it up. Pushing the 'okay' button, he saw that it said '1 new txt msg'. He proceeded to open it.
The message was from Toyo.

"Don't be sorry. I was, well ignoring you somewhat. Sorry I was distracted by him.
He's good at getting my attention.
I'm here, and I want to listen."

Nori hit the send button.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:59 pm
Toyo looked up drowsily. She had fallen asleep, now in her dorm on her bed. She grabbed her phone, vibrating and flashing on the nightstand, but it fell to the floor instead.
"Ugh." She grunted, sitting up. She grabbed her phone, reading her text. It was from Nori.
She replied:

"It's just that I'm so used to being the 'little sister.' i guess i haven't had, what my brother likes to call a 'high school debut.' So when you noticed me, and asked me out, i overreacted. i just thought it was more that just going to the mall. And then Mori, Kyoko and Kazou showed up, and they're all upper-class men. Me and Kyoko used to be friends, Mori is my stupid brother, and Kazou steals all my guy friends. (I think he's gay, seriously.)"

She pressed 'send', then laid back down.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:53 pm
Travis ran his hands through his hair a couple of times, grabbing it close to his head as he got his head together. He exhaled heavily after a minute or two. This was kinda embarrassing.
Soon his heart rate slowed to normal-Which wasn’t very normal but normal enough for a werewolf.
His eyes opened and he turned to face her again. The one that made him so excited he almost ripped from his skin without even being angry.
And looking at her again in her state of undress all the time he spent calming down almost went to waste. But he would control himself.
They could do this. If he concentrated hard enough he was sure he would stay in his human form.

He took a breath and held it as he made his way back over to Mayumi. She looked like she was getting tired of waiting, he almost wanted to smirk but he didn’t. He only had one thing in mind: Don’t transfigure.
Slower. Travis thought to himself figuring that was his downfall last time
He took her small frame into his arms holding her body pressed to his and kissed by her jaw slowly. It was building again. That feeling. It felt good though. Like electricity shooting through his limbs awakening his soul.
His fingers slid across her smooth skin to her back, unhooking her bra. Her smell filled his senses. The feeling intensified and again Travis wanted to go crazy. He slowly pulled the piece of lingerie away, his lips traveling down from her jaw….

[**Ahem**]

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:12 pm
Nori opened the message from Toyo. After reading over it, he turned away from the bed, to hide his pained expression. He'd done exactly what Toyo was afraid of happening. Kazou was stealing him away from her before she could have a chance.

"Hah, I know he's gay, Toyo. It wasn't very hard to tell by the way he was dressed, the way he talks, and especially how he walks. It's kind of amusing to see it all add together. Anyway, no matter what happens between me and anyone, I still want to stay your friend. I care about you. [: "

Nori hit send, and turned back around, knowing he didn't look upset.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:29 pm
Toyo's phone vibrated in her hand after about a minute.

"oh. well thats good to hear. and yeah, Kazou is pretty gay. i figured he was, so no big surprise there. i guess girls love gay guys, who are straight, but actually gay. haha."

Toyo hit send.
She thought to herself. Nori was one of Toyo's actual 'friends' then. she had hardly any of those.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:47 pm
[[hah, sorry. i've been a little grounded lately so i haven't time to use the internet much. srry for my unruly behavior guys.
hahah.]]

Mayumi lay beside Travis, covered only by his sheets. As difficult as it was for the both of them, neither of them had transfigured. It had been amazing. For any other experience, Mayumi was sure she wouldn't trade this.
It'd been a little bit since she'd said anything..
"That was wonderful," Mayumi said, sweetly. Being close enough, she kissed his neck, then slowly rolled out of the bed to find her undergarments.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:51 pm
Nori picked up his phone after it buzzed again, one last time replying,

"funny. i'm not feeling too well," he lied, "i'm going to lie down for a little bit." he typed, then set his phone down on his dresser. Before he left the dresser, he turned it to silent so it wouldn't distract him.
Returning to the bed, he layed down beside Kazou, hoping he didn't look guilty.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:22 pm
Travis lay in the bed he hadn’t shared in years, close to falling asleep. He was exhausted not to mention starving now. His sheets covered his lower half but left his stomach up exposed.
It worked. He didn’t rip through his skin…but he had busted his bed pretty bad.
He would have to fix it before his parents got back to avoid any questions.
Mayumi got up to find her undergarments Travis guessed.
He reached up taking her wrist gently and pulled her back down on top of him, “Get backhere.” He slurred, his eyes falling closed. His arms held her to him-not ready for her to leave yet. He sighed heavily and pressed his lips to her hair. His breathing slowed and got a little louder. If he wasn’t asleep he was close to it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:34 pm
When Travis had grabbed her so suddenly it'd startled her, somewhat. Still, she didn't mind. Mayumi decided finding her underwear could wait until later when he was asleep. Although, he looked about ready to pass out now.
The bed rocked at their sudden movement, and the already broken boards creaked. It'd taken a toll from them.
At fist, to hear him speak, and his words came out slurred had made her laugh. She inclined her head towards his to kiss him.
"You won't give up, will you?" She teased. He would soon.

[[I think it'd be funny if once Travis fell asleep, Mayumi went downstairs, only in her lingerie and someone came into the house. Not necessarily one of his parents but someone..]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:20 pm
"Hmmm" Travis replied. He might have intended to actually say something but instead it came out a sort of hum or moan. He was getting closer and closer to passing out but he still wanted her there.
"I like...you..with no clothes on." Travis mumbled just before finally falling asleep. He hadn't meant to say that out loud. In fact, he hadn't even really meant to think it. But when he was tired his brain didn't quite function right. His hold on her weakend and he let go. Travis' bare chest went in and out as he breathed.

[[Lol yeah right? But who? Some random person?]]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:38 pm
Mayumi chuckled to herself, as she climbed off him, off the bed.
'I like...you..with no clothes on.' Mayumi thought, laughing quietly again. He must really be tired to say that. But Mayumi found it amusing.
Once again, she looked around for her undergarments. Not to her surprise, she found them under the bed. Slipping them on, she went over to the mirror. She combed through her mess of hair. At some point, Travis had pulled her hair out of her braid. It looked okay down.
Only in her underwear and bra, she went downstairs in search for food.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:46 pm
[[I guess I'll write for the stranger. Gimmie a minute]]

Now without Mayumi Travis was free to roll to his side, which he did, entangling his body in sheets. He couldn’t tell Mayumi was gone. He would find out eventually when he woke up but for now he slept.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

June drove up to the familiar large house happy to see it hadn’t changed since she last saw it.
It had been so long since she’d spent time with the Rightmen family. Well, they weren’t much of a family really. She couldn’t wait to see Travis and find out all he had been up to. They were sort of best friends. But her family had to move out of state when her mother got a better job. June and Travis had tried to sustain a long distance friendship in the beginning-but Travis wasn’t really the sort of person who was good at that sort of thing so their ties unfortunately broke. She hoped it was okay to drop by out of nowhere unannounced. She tried to call Travis but only found his machine.
Steppinh out of her car she walked the path to the door, excitement starting to boil over.
She looked around the area. Travis was home. At least his bike was parked over in the corner.
June bit her lip mischievously. I wonder if…with that thought she punched in the code and was somewhat surprised they hadn’t changed it since her time. It opened and she walked in. Normally she wouldn’t have been so rude but she felt like family here. “Travis~” She called, skipping about the house. Taking her shoes off and dropping her bag she went in search of her friend.
The kitchen was a safe bet. She remembered how that boy could eat. “Trav, you in here?” She called as she entered the room.
“Oh my god! I’m sorry!” June backed out of the room when she found a girl in only her underwear. “I’m not a burglar I swear! I was looking for Travis.” She said behind the wall.
She felt kind of bad for showing up now.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games