Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Map ideas? Post them here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:23 am
The place is really good! It seems really too big for one topic though. I'll have to discuss it with the other mods and see what they think about maybe separating it into different maps since really it wouldn't be fair to put it all in one topic. Otherwise I think it's a wonderful idea. I love it. Don't post it yet though. Wait until we make a decision ~_^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:25 am
Alright. And I can get rid of a few a things to make more room ^_^ I'm completely fine with deleting a few things. If you'd like, I can send you via PM pictures of what the places look like (to get the brain thinking about what they look like, the places).

((My imagination is on a high right now so... ))  

Ludwigs Repose

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:48 am
Actually I was thinking about maybe having it as an empire in the Mythanos subforum since it's starved for places. You don't have to delete stuff I don't think. We might want more areas before it's over with ~_^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:50 am
Yeah, I think it would be good to put this in Mythanos. I like it.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:56 am
Yeah. I think it would be better if some of the places had their own topics, like the towns and such. Also any caves that could be adventured into should too.

In other words I think Hetalia's got a lot of work to do rofl.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:59 am
I'll try my best~!
Gotta get this all done before school starts @_@ which two weeks from now.
When should I start?  

Ludwigs Repose

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:07 am
Well two mods have gave you permission so you can start whenever you like. I would like it if you posted them here first so we can look them over before you make separate topics for them.
btw there is no rule against putting pictures in as a part of the description. ~_^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:42 am
DA! Alright...

Des Leben Canyon:
User Image

Reinheit Lake
User Image

Zvedzda Razbrosany Cave
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zhiznʹ Keep

User Image

Pik Drakona
User Image

Fort Chasovoĭ

SoborAngelov (Cathedral of the Angels)
User Image

Schicksal Mountains

Raylon

Krasivyĭ Lake
User Image

Fließend River
User Image

Cosmo Canyon
User Image

Sonne Mountains
User Image  

Ludwigs Repose

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:03 pm
Beautiful pics. ~_^
So are you going to make separate topics for them? If you do then you need to have separate descriptions for each individual place.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:08 pm
Yes ^_^
So I just make a topic for each place, then?  

Ludwigs Repose

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:20 pm
Yeah. But could you post them in this topic first so we can check them? It's just so that we don't have to go editing your topic or deleting it if you wanted to start over or something.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:36 pm
Da, of course! The first topic will be for the Des Leben Canyon:

es eben canyon
User Image

A large canyon with high earthy walls. A clean river flows through it, giving the animal life who live in the canyon water to drink. The canyon bottom and the river banks are sand, forming mounds with grass crowns for animals or travelers to rest on. People from other countries arrive here first upon coming to Faein, the Empire of the Celestial Dragons. The ruler, Emperor Lunaru, will allow anyone of no ill will come into his land's boundaries, but sometimes people who are hiding from the law slip by the new Emperor's eye...
At the end of the canyon, The curving mountain range, the Sonne Mountains, starts.

Ludwigs Repose

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:42 pm
Since there's two known planets in the guild and only one connection between them, it might be best to change it from planets to countries when you talk about others coming to the empire. Other than that I see no problem with this one.
btw, these places will be going to the Mythanos subforum. When making the topic, could you make the topic the empire's name and then the area like everywhere in that subforum? It's just to avoid confusion.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:45 pm
Alright! Sounds good. I'll make some changes~  

Ludwigs Repose

Ludwigs Repose

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:07 pm
яeinheit ake
User Image

A large lake in high elevation. Snow covers the ground around the banks, and it never melts. It's a frequent spot for visitors and the Imperial Adviser, Ivan Volkovich. The skies here are pure as well as the water and many people come to watch shooting stars streak by in the night sky. This is also the place where the late Emperor Zelgius got married to his surviving wife, Empress Lilluna. This was also the place where he was buried, but the location has been very secret so grave robbers wouldn't come and take his body away. Benches dot the area so couples can sit and watch the stars at night or just hang out in the afternoon sun. Though on those extremely sunny days, Ivan does not visit.

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff