Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~My Dragon's Heart~(1X1)~(Burningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:03 am
When Kolan growled, Elyon wondered slightly if he really was going to hurt her and then . . . he moved away. She opened her eyes and blinked a bit, sighing slightly as her head went down in relief. She felt Kolan nudge her head with his and looked at his tail. Her staff . . . and the vallynra . . . She took them gently with her own tail . . . both presents from people she loved . . . though she hadn't yet admitted it to one of them . . . "Thank you . . ." she said softly.

Coryn smiled into the kiss, deepening it, making it more passionate and then froze suddenly before breaking the kiss quickly and running before he changed into a dragon and growled irritably. "Two hours always ends at the worst times . . ." he muttered in irritation.

Laura giggled some more and bent down, running her hand down his body and then pushing a bit as she rubbed her hand back and forth, trying to get him to roll over so that she could rub his belly.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:19 pm
Kolan watched the other blink and sigh as her head went down. As she looked to the staff and vallynra and took them, he nearly sighed in relief. At the soft thank you, he nodded as he watched her, nudging her head again gently. "Elyon..did..you really think..I would hurt you?" He sounded a bit anxious, a bit hurt, and a bit annoyed.

Karelym felt the kiss become more passionate and her desire flared, only to be left to burn unaided as the other ran and changed back into a dragon. The irritation was not lost on her, and she came over to him, placing a hand on his paw. She wanted him to be reassured and ease his irritation, so she smiled up at him, "Mmm..sometimes..although, if you're like this you can fly us to lake..and I can take that bath I mentioned..." Karelym left the tease open.

Rollan heard the wonderful giggle and smiled woflishly, only to roll over as it seemed that was his mate's intent. Mmm..you're impossibly wonderful, my neera..  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:30 pm
Elyon frowned at him. "Well it certainly seemed like you were planning to!" she snapped at him, feeling rather angry if he expected her to think otherwise. He had scared her! Having his teeth on her neck was exceedingly frightening! And by Kolan no less . . . She was almost certain he hated her now . . . and it hurt because she liked him so much . . . she was only trying to get him to loosen up a little and he had practically threatened her.

Coryn sighed. "But it won't be as much fun . . ." he whined althogh he knelt down so that she could get on. He was rather curious about how the bath situation would work out when he was a dragon . . . curse his mind that kept slipping into the gutter . . .

Laura giggled as he rolled over and started rubbing his belly. "My Rollan . . . My fuzzy, cuddly, wolfish Rollan . . ." she said happily, kneeling down next to him as she continued to rub his belly.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:35 am
Kolan frowned as well, his tail giving a flick of displeasure. "Well I wouldn't have. I'm not needlessly violent," which was true, it was his temper and sharp tongue that usually did the most damage, "Besides, I wouldn't have hurt my-" He trailed off before finishing quickly, "My source of constant amusement and annoyance." Kolan hoped that she hadn't noticed his pause.

Karelym heard him whine and laughed, watching him kneel down. She headed over, climbing and then jumping the rest of the way onto his back as she held the other's scales. "And what do you mean by that, my vyallah?" she asked with a grin.

Rollan made a sound in the back of his throat, something of a growl with a rolling edge to it, By the Gods..you'll kill me with simple pleasures, my love. His body twisted a bit, tail coming forward to brush over Laura's hands as another contented noise came from his throat.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:47 am
Elyon raised her eyebrow, catching the slight pause, but she made no comment on it. She was vaugely curious about what he had been about to say before the pause, but she didn't want to risk getting his temper up again. "Well I'm glad I can amuse you in some way at least . . ." she said with a dragonish shrug. She looked down at her staff and the vallynra and sighed, wanting to be able to hold it with her hands . . . "I want to be human again . . ." she sighed out sadly. It was easier for her to face her fear of hights when she was on Kolan's back, knowing that Kolan wouldn't let her fall . . . She regretted ever trying to change herself . . . and it didn't really seem to change the way Kolan acted towards her . . .

Laura giggled and then lay down next to Rollan, cuddling next to him. "Well then . . . I should probably stop shouldn't I?" she muttered, taking her hands off his belly. "I don't want you to die after all . . ." she said and then kissed his snout with a giggle.

Coryn rose and flew off towards the lake. I won't be able to hold you while you take the bath . . . he thought to her, grinning a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:20 pm
Kolan watched her eyebrow raise, but then she seemed to dismiss it with a shrug. And then she sighed as she looked to her staff and vallynra, her words tugging at his heart. She'd done it for him..hadn't she.. More question than statement was he thought and his eyes softened, the color shifting to a pale, yellowy red. He came forward and moved beside her, his right side to her left as he lifted his right arm and wrapped it around her, pulling her to him as he sat on his back legs somewhat akwardly.

This was a dragonish version of putting his arm around her shoulder. Not something true dragons really did, but this was a gesture Elyon would be familiar with and so he would use it. Kolan then used another gesture, more universal than the last as he laced his claws on his left hand with those of Elyon's right, still holding her to him. And as a final gesture, he lifted his neck and set it over hers, like a human resting their chin on another's head.

Kolan's voice was a bit uncertain, this sort of thing was new for him after all, but otherwise soft. "I know..Elyon. I'll find," not we'll, as a group player might have said it, but I'll as a more independent..or more possessive, possibly affectionate person might, "a way to fix this, my vallynra. And then I will have you on my back again, and take your fears away." Kolan removed his head then, to nuzzle against her cheek a bit. He wasn't entirely certain of what he was doing, or why..but seeing Elyon in pain hurt him and brought a tenderness to him that he'd never before known.

Kolan would fix her, and he would do as he said and take away her fear..but after that? Perhaps it would be best if he left..and let Elyon find someone less..broken. The thought of her with another nearly made him growl in anger, but he knew better..Elyon needed to be taken care of, she deserved that. And a dragon like him, knowing only how to fight and survive, how could he take care of the lovely, fragile vallynra? Kolan's arm around her tightened the semi-embrace a bit, for now..she was with him, and that was what mattered.

Rollan smiled as she lay beside him and cuddled him. At the kiss, he gave a contented growl before moving and shifting as his arm lifted and went around her, holding her close. "I am immortal with you, my love. I think nothing could hurt me but you..my weakness," he brushed his hand against her cheek, "My heart." Rollan leaned forward then, catching her lips in a soft, loving kiss.

Karelym laughed aloud at that, though this time she blushed just a bit. Mmm..promises, promises. Worry not, my love. When the time comes, I'll be sharing a bath with you and you may hold me at your leisure, she thought, with a slightly seductive edge that promised perhaps a bit more than just holding.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:43 pm
Elyon stiffened slightly, not expecting Kolan to pull her to him. When he laced their claws and set his neck over hers . . . she had no real idea of what to think. So she leaned into him, sighing softly as she listened to his words. Her heart soared hearing him. That he would say that he would take away her fears . . . it helped her belive that he did care about her after all . . . and it seemed that he wanted to get her back to being a human just as much as she did . . . She closed her eyes, resting against him, glad that he was there for her. "Thank you . . ." she said with a smile. Maybe there was still a chance that he just might return her feelings . . . a slim one but . . . his actions gave her hope . . .

Laura melted into his kiss, smiling as she did so. Her hand moved so that it had almost mimicked Rollan's, going around him. She cuddled even closer if it were possible, happy that she had her Rollan . . .

Coryn faultered a bit at her seductive edge, gliding for a good distance as inappropriate scenes, thankfully outside of the mindspeak, crossed through his mind. He rememembered to flap and gathered his wits once more. You are quite the hazard my love . . . I am becoming extremely distracted . . . he thought to her, blinking a bit as he flew on towards the lake.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:40 am
Kolan felt the other stiffen before leaning into him with a sigh. Warmth spread through him, and something like tenderness at Elyon being in his arms. She was leaning against him and appeared to be unafraid now, hopefully he was..forgiven for the little neck stunt. "You're..welcome," he said softly. With a quiet sigh of his own, he brought his tail to hers, wrapping together with hers. This was how dragon's most often held hands.

Rollan felt her hand going around him and smiled, happy as she moved closer. "Mmm..what did I do, to earn a treasure like you?" His eyes twinkled with soft amusement.

Karelym tensed slightly as he seemed to lose himself for a moment, before beginning to flap again. Really? Is the thought of me taking a bath with you that distracting, she asked innocently, being playful.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:23 am
Elyon couldn't help but give a dragonish smile. "Now why weren't you this nice when I was human huh?" she said teasingly, looking up at him, but her eyes, no matter how much she tried, showed just how serious the question was to her. Why hadn't he been this nice? He hadn't done anything like this when she was human . . . it really made her wonder why he was doing it now . . .

Laura giggled. "Um . . . get caught in a hunter's trap?" she guessed teasingly before giggling a bit harder. The reason she had found it so funny was because, now that she knew that Rollan could change into a wolf, she knew that the first time she met him was not the time she thought it was. In fact, she had met him earlier than she had previously thought she had.

Coryn flapped a bit awkwardly and then nodded his dragon's head fervently. Yes . . . yes it is . . . very . . . very distracting . . . he thought to her. Now he was trying so hard to keep the inappropriate thoughts out of the link between himself and Karelym that it was getting very hard to even THINK a coherent sentence to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:55 pm
Kolan heard the question and was nearly blown away by her dragonish smile..she really was lovely. He'd miss this a bit, he had to admit..if only she- But no, she was human and soon she'd be human again and that way permanently. There would be nothing he could do. Looking down, he saw how serious the teasing question actually was and hesitated a moment. To be honest..or just avoid it? Finally he decided he would try to be honest.

"I hate my human form..it reminds me..of when I was younger. My.." He'd never really spoken of the story to anyone except the Elder, it was not easy.."My parents..were killed by humans and since I was young they let me live. We'd been living in the forest, a bit away from most humans and wearing human form..back then I liked it..and then they came and made me watch as they stabbed my parents in their human form, catching them off guard. I was spared because of my youth, but they thrust a collar on me that trapped me in dragon form..the things they did to me.." He shuddered slightly.

"I lost all faith in humans..all trust in humans..all desire to even look at one. I hated them all..and meeting you, it was all I could see for awhile..you being human. And then..I realized you weren't like the other humans..but that doesn't change who I am. I can't..be like I used to be..trust is hard for me..feelings are dominated by my anger..my rage..I'm trying, believe me..but it's not easy. Right now, I know you need my help..and it makes it a little easier..your form has nothing to do with it, Ely." He'd called her by a shortened endearment of her name for the first time.

Rollan crinkled his nose at that. "Hmph. I deserved something after that nonsense." He smiled as she giggled, nuzzling his nose against hers as he said with a soft, loving sigh, "I love the way you giggle, my neera..everything about you..mmm.." Rollan tilted and pressed a soft kiss to her lips.

Karelym smiled at the fervent nod. My poor love..shall I stop distracting you with thoughts of us together in a bath? Just you and I..nothing between us.. Only for Coryn would she ever be so bold..her love.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:20 pm
Elyon blinked in shock. She . . . never knew that his life was that bad. And he had called her Ely . . . she hadn't heard that name in a LONG time . . . not since her mother had died . . . "I . . . I'm sorry . . ." she said softly. And it was true. She was sorry that he had to go through something like that. "I . . . I know what it's like to lose a parent . . ." she said, although she didn't elaborate. Her mom's death . . . was so painful for her.

Laura smiled through the kiss. "Good . . ." she mumbled through it. "Cause you're stuck with me." she told him as she kissed him back, cuddling even closer to him. She wasn't going to leave him or just give him up if he, for some incomprehensable reason, left her. Nothing he did would ever make her want to leave him.

Coryn actually had to land as she thought that to him. He quickly plucked her off his back and then promptly started banging his head on the strongest tree in the area. "Bad thoughts, bad thoughts, bad thoughts, bad thoughts . . ." he muttered to himself, finally unable to keep the flood of inappropriate thoughts from reaching Karelym. He was blushing horribly and his scales had turned a dark red.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:40 pm
((Bumpness))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:43 am
Kolan watched her blink. And then at the words, he frowned and nuzzled her cheek. "You wanna talk about it?" he asked softly. If she had something she needed help with..then she should say so. Maybe then he could..help? That appeared to be his goal.

Rollan heard the mumble through the kiss. He laughed, "Stuck with you? Well then, I am a lucky fellow indeed. Being stuck with a wonderful lovely like you." He pressed a kiss to her nose, keeping her close. Rollan loved her with all of his heart..

Karelym blinked as they'd had to land and she was plucked from his back. As he began banging his head and muttering something that sounded like 'bad thoughts', her eyes widened at the stream of thoughts coming in through the bind. Her cheeks darkened and Coryn's too were dark..along with the rest of his body. My love...She stepped closer and looked up at him with a warm smile, setting her hand on his, "You are wonderful, absolutely and completely. Do you know that?" Karelym continued smiling up at him, enjoying his reddened state.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:13 am
Coryn looked over at Karelym and growled lowly, a sense of lust coming over him. "I want my two hours back now . . . I want them back sooo badly . . ." he whined out, ducking his head towards her, seeming to pout a bit.

Elyon shook her head. "Not really but . . . you told me your story . . . so . . ." she took a deep breath. "I'm the youngest of a family of eight kids . . . all my siblings are brothers . . . I'm the only girl . . . and I never really fit in. My dad, liked having sons and . . . I think he was disappointed when I turned out to be a girl . . . nothing I did was ever good enough for him . . . but my mom . . . she showered affection on me all the time . . . the . . . staff . . . was my mother's . . . and she gave it to me as a birthday present . . . I was so excited . . . it was . . . my first . . . real . . . weapon. I had been trying to train with swords like my brothers . . . but I wasn't any good . . . but my mom . . . she started training me with the staff and . . . I was good at it! I thought I could impress my dad with it so I started taking bigger risks and . . . I got cocky . . . and one day when I was practicing . . . I was up on the roof to get away from my brothers . . . I didn't have a fear of hights then . . . My mom came up to tell me to come inside for lunch and . . . I slipped, and would have fallen off the roof to my death but my mom ran over and pulled me back onto the roof . . . but in doing so . . . she had to throw herself off in order to save me . . . and . . ." Elyon trailed off, shaking her head, tears flowing down her cheeks and she curled up into herself, breaking down into sobs. "It's all my fault she's dead! If only I hadn't been up on the roof or practicing so near the edge!" she sobbed. Her father had blamed her for her mother's death so many times . . . she started to believe that it really was all her fault.

Laura giggled and cuddled up to Rollan, burying her head in his chest. "I love you so much Neera . . ." she said happily.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:47 pm
Karelym heard the growl and the words, pressing a kiss to his snout as his head came towards her. "Next time vyallah, I promise. You and I will make wonderful use of your two hours." She smiled, her eyes mischevious and loving.

Kolan listened quietly. She'd had so many brothers and sisters..and the mother and father..how could a father not be proud of his little fire flower? His vallynra? And then he found out why she feared heights, grief over her mother came into play. "My vallynra.." he murmured softly. Both arms held Elyon now, tightly to him as he brought his tail to stroke her neck even as his dragonish lips brushed against her cheek. "Not your fault. Death happens, sad as it can be. Death happens and it is no more stoppable than the sun rising or setting, probably harder to stop even. Your mother willingly gave her life for yours, I don't doubt it was her nature. And someone like that..someone so loving..you cannot take that blame unto yourself, it would be like blaming yourself for being loved. And that is something..you must never feel guilty for."

He brushed his lips against her cheek again, "If someone loves you..if someone sacrifices for you..then honor them..mourn only at the passing, and then spend the rest of your days being better for what they've done for you. She loved you enough to save you, such a gift and love..treasure that. She would not blame you, and you must not blame yourself. Never blame yourself for being loved." Kolan then rested his cheek against hers, looking to the ground and wishing he could comfort her in their human forms..he knew Elyon was not pleased with her dragon form and if she could not be as she liked..that bothered him as well.

Rollan raised a brow, "Really? A furball like me?" He was smiling at her, holding her tightly.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games