Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:53 pm
"Because...I..." Pre grit her teeth and changed the subject, "What is it like to enjoy something?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:00 pm
James noticed that the faerie didnt want to talk farther on the subject by the sudden change in topic "........What do you mean?" he asked "To feel happiness?"  

Panda_Gaara-chan

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:03 pm
"I don't know. Angelus told me about it. He said I should have something I enjoy doing, but I don't. Is enjoying something happiness?" Pre looked troubled. She honestly didn't know what these words really meant.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:07 pm
James let go of her andwalkeda bit away looking around in thought "Hnmmmmmm......How to explain this......Enjoyment is not exactly happy....it's something that makes you feel good about what you are doing......For example" He explained throwing a stone at a bird flying by and catching it in his hand "For Vampires, feeding is an enjoyment but also an essential part of life" he said biting down on it with his fangs and drinking a little "For normal humans playing games is considered enjoyable"  

Panda_Gaara-chan

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:10 pm
Akari stared at Angelus and said softly, "He...the God...of Death. Surely you have heard of the ancient legends? The magic...it was said in our clan that one of our clan would live to see the this event..."

Angelus looked at Tea and handed her the book. "Read that...the thing there is something I have never seen before."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:14 pm
"Yes. I've heard of the legends. I have also foreseen that a Kitsune would encounter him. But I was not able to find out about the event. What exactly is it?" KoTari asked quieter.

"Hm...? Where is it?" Tea asked.

"I have done nothing to make me feel good about what I'm doing. Tea said she enjoys things. Angelus said he enjoyed the sun. I don't understand," Pre said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:17 pm
James tossed the dead bird "What makes you smile?" he asked simply. He looked around for more ideas to help him describe and explain this better to Pre  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:18 pm
spade looked at pre quietly." are you a faerie or arent you?" she walked a little bit closer. she wasnt as cautious about faeries like she was with everything else.

lost looked at the two girls. he walked and looked around spade two see them better.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:21 pm
Pre regarded the two curiously, "Yes I am. Is it that obvious?" She asked. Her wings were not visible so she didn't realize that someone could recognize her as a Faerie. To answer James' question; "I don't think there's anything that makes me smile," She said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:27 pm
"NOthing?" James asked kinda suprised but then again not really. He closed his eyes and crossed his arms deep in thought "Would you like to try a walk to a lake or something? Play a game of cards or a simple game of tag?"  

Panda_Gaara-chan

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:28 pm
"it wouldnt have been if i hadnt seen your wings. you kinda look like the one who helped lost and the others escape along time ago." spade looked at tea. she realized that her number was exposed and pulled her shirt lower again.

lost looked at her curiously. she did look like the other one but she seemed troubled in a different way.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:29 pm
Angelus said, "That passage and writing I cannot read...it is not from this world...I do not know what it does..." He knew the thing was used on him and Pre...but had no idea what it did.

Akari said, "It is supposed to be when the God of Death will bond with a Goddess from another world...and I think this is it...but the rest of the prophecy is a bit shaky..."

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:35 pm
"This is what I mean. I have no idea why those things are considered fun. It's like I'm not really the Faerie called PreToria, but I know with certainty that I am," Pre said to James and glanced over to the two children, "So there are Faeries here as well?" She questioned.
Tea glanced at the book again, "It's in an ancient writing and I can't read it. Hang on. Onee-sama is a linguist," She said and brought the book over to Pre, "Onee-sama. Can you read this line for me?" She asked and pointed the part out.
"Hm...? Oh. Fine," Pre glanced at the book. As she read it to herself her eyes started to widen from shock, "Tea! Was that what I did?!" She demanded.
"Y-Yes I think!" Tea said, shrinking away from her more powerful sister.
"This is even worse...This is beyond a simple familiar ritual..." Pre looked scared. Her shoulders trembled.

"Ah. I had this premonition centuries ago, so pardon my memory," KoTari said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:37 pm
Akari nodded, "It is not a problem though I am not sure what else it contains."

Angelus looked between the two now growing exceptionally worried. "What...what is it? What did we do?!"  

SNDarkangel

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:40 pm
"What?....What's going on?" James asked getting confused as to waht was going on "What ritual? waht book?"

((Sorry have to go....Dont unstick please!!))  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games