Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Torturous Ambitions[Full 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:10 pm
Lilith smiled lightly when Lore had caught sight of her , knowing that she had to apoligize to Akuro later on. She knew that he'd be a bit angry with her. She laughed slightly and nodded"Guilty hehe". She saw that Lore had gripped his chest suddenly and his eyes grew wide she couldn't help but grow scared. The air seemed thinner and she started to have trouble breathing. She knew by Lore's expression that she and him were in danger, especially her. Lilith turned around and low and behold it was whi she thought it was....Reila. "Reila... What are you doing here?" Her blood seemed to grow cold as she saw Reila's eyes turn completly black. She started to step back but stumbled as the doors were forced shut. She didn't know what to do... Would Akuro hear her if she called for help? It didn't hurt to try so she did "Akuro!!!!" She wasn't getting any answers so quickly but she still continued. Every cry for help getting louder to then a feeble whimper.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:06 pm
Reila lifted her hand causing dark energy to gather in it.
"Die fox," she muttered.
She fired the energy at Lilith but the shot didn't connect as Lore stepped in front of her extended his arms out, he breathed heavily as a hole formed in his chest from the blast.
"That all you got," he said smiling.
Reila kept firing shot's and Lore continued stopping them from hitting Lilith, he coughed up some blood and grinned.
"This hurt's more than I thought."
Lore fell to his knees before falling to the side.
"Fool."
Lore looked up as Akuro stepped in front of his body also standing in front of Lilith.
"Protecting Lilith is my job."
Reila fired another shot and Akuro smacked it away sending it down the hall, he brought one hand back and extended his other hand growing his claws.

"The only one allowed to kill Lilith is me, I will not allow someone else to take her life, it's my right as her master. Lilith, help Lore get to the far end of the train, don't you dare look back either, that's an order."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:17 pm
Lilith flinched as she braced herself for pain, but it didn't come instead she saw Lore had taken the blow. She felt a wave of guilt as Lore coughed up some blood. She stood up quickly and helped him up and stand a bit. She heard Akuro's voice and felt relieved that he was here. Hearing his orders she nodded and quickly made her way to the end of the train"Come on Lore" she said as helped him walk, keeping a hand pressed hard on the hole of his chest, applying pressure so it wouldn't bleed as much. She couldn't help but cry slightly because it was her fault he was hurt, if she wasn't so weak she wouldn't need so much protecting. They were almost halfway down the far end of the train.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:28 pm
Lore thanked her for the help but since Akuro didn't order him, he glanced back to see Akuro go into his demon form.
He looked back at Lilith for a moment and smiled.
"Oi, don't cry on me, I hate it when pretty girl's cry, it breaks my heart."
Lore chuckled a little but ended up coughing in the process but smiled.

His smile faded and his eyes narrowed as the purple writing on the wall lit up and large dark portals started appearing on the walls, lizard like creatures started climbing out and stood on their hind legs before looking at the two and letting out a screech.
"You've got to be kidding me," Lore said a bit annoyed.

He backed off Lilith and reaching down tore the bandage off his left leg.
His white hair spiked up a little in the front and grew to his lower back, claws formed on his hands and his eyes went a bright yellow, the hole in his chest healed and he cracked his knuckles.
"I only have two minutes like this Lilith, I'll clear a path but I'll need you to help me."
He glanced back at us.
"Reila's created a barrier within the train, it's basically bending to her will, Akuro and I can't touch the seal on this barrier since we're demons...or were anyway, it hurts us....you're not a demon so you can rip it off...if Akuro's right...it's at the far end, think you can do it, if not we'll probably die here."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:42 pm
Lilith stopped crying when he had said that and continued on but stopped as lizzard like creatures climbed out. She winced when they screeched, the sound was horrible. As Lore ripped off the bandage off his leg and changed she looked at him for a moment. She listened to his words and nodded"Yea I think I can do it". She turned towards one of the lizzard creatures and gulped. She knew Akuro might get mad for what she was about to do but she was sure he'd forgive her...sooner or later. She took a breath and took off running and shouted back to Lore "Try to catch up". She was going to rely on her fox insticts and reflexes. She needed lore to be quick also in case she needed saving. She ran towards one of the lizards quickly and dodged as it tryed to claw her, he only managed to scratch her. It wasn't too bad but it did hurt. She continued to run down to the end of the train as fast as her legs could take her.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:09 pm
Lore smiled seeing Lilith run ahead and followed after her, his claws ripped through the lizard creatures as he rushed to keep up.
"The seal will look like a piece of rectangular paper...Akuro called it a talisman once! It shouldn't be hard to miss!" Lore shouted ahead.
He reached the one that cut Lilith and slammed it into the side of the car before stabbing it through the heart and throwing it aside.
Eventually he was behind Lilith, more crawled out of the walls, some holding swords in their hands now.
"I have one minute Lilith! After that we may be in trouble!"

Akuro and Reila stood on the top of the train a hole between the two showed how they got on top of the train, the wind blew past the two ruffling their clothing and causing Reila's hair to blow behind her, Ikoru's hair had grown to his neck in his current form.
"Why are you doing this? I don't want to kill you Reila."
Reila listened to Akuro's words before responding.
"The fox dies tonight, this train is under my control."
Akuro looked down, the writing was indeed all along the train, even the rear cars.
"I was going to kill her away from you so I waited, but now that you're in the way, I'll kill you first."
"Reila.....you don't have to do this."
"Can you love me.....Kurio?"
Akuro lowered his head and averted his eyes from her.

"I'm the only one that can kill you Kurio, no one else can have you...just like you did for me those years ago."
Akuro lifted his head and looked at her, he saw the sadness behind her eyes but said nothing and ran towards her, she jumped back at the two continued their fight.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 pm
Lilith frowned as she contined to run down, just a tiny bit more and they'd make it to the end of the train. Her ears lowered as more lizards came out with swords. She tried dodging them the best she can and managed to get a few more cuts. Making it to the end she looked around quickly"Where is it?" she cursed under her breath. She then caught sight of it on a window of the train"There it is". For some reason the seal was freezing to the touch but it didn't harm her. She pulled it off and looked around to see if the lizzards would disapear and the writing were gone.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:18 pm
The moment the seal was torn off the letter fell off the walls and hovered in the air for a moment before breaking off and vanishing leaving purple sprites in the air.
The lizards let out one last screech before vanishing.
All of the writing started leaving the train and Lore fell onto his rear end before rubbing the side of his head.
"That should do it," Lore said chuckling a little.

Akuro and Reila slammed into each other and backed away.
"Akuro had wounds across his body as did Reila but Akuro's were more severe, seeing the writing vanish from the train Reila backed away and watched as the letters floated into the air.
"It seems your plan failed," Akuro said.
The train was passing over a river and the two continued to stare at each other, Reila turned and jumped off the side of the train, Akuro dove and tried to catch her but missed her hand.
The two's eyes met as Reila plummeted towards river before she vanished under the water.

Akuro stood up and walking over jumped down into the hole before making his way towards the two, he held his arm as he slowly neared them.
"Lilith, Lore, are you two still alive," Akuro said.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:26 pm
Lilith leaned against the wall of the train and slid down onto her butt, laughing a bit herself "Yea...". She then frowned at some of the cut and scratches she had gotten from the lizzard creatures when she had been running. She knew Akuro wouldn't be too happy about that but she was sure he'd just be happy she was alive. The cuts did sting quite a bit but she just tried to ignored them. She licked a cut on her wrist like how a wounded animal would but then stopped momentarily as she heard Akuro's voice. Her ears raised slightly upwards and she smiled"Were fine, just a bit banged up", she joked.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:11 am
Akuro looked a the two and rubbed his forehead, he walked over to Lilith and noticed her wounds.
"Getting yourself hurt," Akuro said kneeling down near her.
The blue flame circled around his arm and he reached out and started healing her wounds, Lore saw it and blinked a few times.
"...Doesn't that hurt Akuro?" Lore said.
Akuro nodded once before speaking.
"Yes, very much, but she's my slave and my order was to get to the back of the train, she's my responsibility, like it or not, thus her pain is my pain since it was my mistake that got her like this. I didn't think she could attack you two, but she's definitely getting punished later for this."
Akuro finished her wounds and put his hand on her head before petting her.
"Though at least she survived."
"What about me?" Lore asked.
"You're of no use to me, thus you're no concern of mine."
"That's really cold."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:45 pm
Lilith looked at Akuro as he knelt down, knowing he wasn't so happy she was hurt. Her ears relaxed against her head as she felt her wounds heal. When she heard that it hurt Akuro as he healed her she frowned. She didn't want to cause him pain, after all he ment the world to her. "I'm sorry I didn't do well in staying safe Akuro...", her voice was quiet as she appoligized to him. She felt him place his hand on her head and pet her, she felt a bit better. "He is of use. Isn't he our friend? Not no mention it was cause of him I didn't get seriously wounded",she looked from Akuro to Lore and as she turned to lore, her tail accidently tickled under Akuro's chin.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:12 pm
Akuro remained silent as he finished up the wounds and removed his hand.
Akuro started to respond to her comment about Lore when he felt something touch him, his eyes peered down at her tail, his eye twitched for a moment before he started leaning into it a little bit, Lore looked at him before rubbing his forehead.
"Lilith, you're tail....Akuro's....a bit taken."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:49 pm
Lilith thought she'd hear a comment of some mumble of response but she heard nothting. She turned around to see him leaning a bit into her tail as it tickled under her chin."I see that", she laughed a moment but then her cheeks pinkened slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:15 pm
Lore cleared his throat loudly and Akuro shook his head and backed away, he looked away, crimson flowing into his cheeks.
"Sorry, my senses are still sensitive, and the scent drew me in a bit too much," Akuro said before standing up.
"Why don't we get some slee-" Before Akuro could finish the train suddenly stopped throwing him onto the ground, Lore fell back and hit his wound causing him to physically flinch.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:22 pm
Lilith looked away as well blushing and taking her tail into her hands. "Its...alright", she said timidly, her blush light. She had begun to stand up but when the train stopped suddendly she fell forward and sis a sort of somersault tumble, landing on her back.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff