Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:29 pm
puppetofdeath
Alessa walked behind Daiki but away enough that she didnt burst the buble of personal space.

Seeing that Alessa is near, he started to walk out to the open. It was cold, but for him this was the normal temperature in Flanys. He walked a few steps, then waited for Ralph and Alessa.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:53 am
Ralph followed behind him and closed the door. The wind made him shiver a bit, since the inside of the house was a lot warmer than the outside of the house.  

Bullet_Ber

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:22 am
Ean_arico
Renatus put enough gold out for his ... drinks... and then allowed Lucinda to put out her coin. He thought that he aught to pay for her order too, but didn't quite know what to do. He also held out a few coins to the waitress and thanked her for getting his special order.

"So, do you have any plans for the rest of that night?" Lucinda asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:51 am
Daiki glanced a bit back to them as they headed to the back of the church and said, "Everyone okay back there?" he said, clutching tight on the scarf and his coat, the part near the church always had more wind than down in his cabin, and now he realized why he didn't go out much.  

Chi Awase

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:59 am
Ralph nodded and then looked back at Alessa to see if she was keeping up.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:11 am
Alessa walked quickly. "Im actually glad I cant feel this." She said laughing.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:15 am
Daiki chuckled a bit with what Alessa said, and continued to head to the back of the church, walking slowly so that the two could catch up. Usually he will be walking hurriedly towards the church, yet he didn't know why he would do that.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:16 am
Ralph laughed at what Alessa said. "Lucky you." He told her.  

Bullet_Ber

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:21 am
After a few more steps, Daiki stopped. "We're here," he said, turning towards Ralph and Alessa. The back of the church seemed very quiet and peaceful; Daiki used to wander around there, looking at the tombstones and examining the trees. He gestured at both of them to get near, then he asked Alessa, "Now, what were we gonna find again? A person?" he asked, wanting to confirm what he could remember.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:52 am
"I guess being like that has it's advantages after all huh?" A small thought crossed her mind and then she let out a small giggle, saying. "I wonder what people will think when they see us dressed like this but acting so casually in the cold. It would probably make them think we were crazy or something." She couldn't help but giggle at that thought as they headed to the inn for some lodgings, already noticing that some of the heavily bundled locals were already looking at the small angel and death touched with an amazed expression, which caused her to giggle even more. Once they got to the inn she smiled when he bet the keeper that he could guess her age, and wasn't surprised when he won the bet and went over to the fire. She sat down next to him and said, mentioning the people they passed on their way here. "I told you they would notice."  

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.A small chuckle escaped Alfred as Aoi pointed out that she was right and the people had noticed them. He supposed it would seem a bit odd to most normal people that they were completely unbothered by the cold, especially since neither of them were wearing particularly warm clothing. But that didn't matter much to Alfred. So what if they thought the two of them were strange? As long as they didn't do anything to Aoi and himself then it was fine.

It was at this point that Alfred pulled his deck out of his pocket and set it on top of the table in front of him. With the same practiced motion he'd used time and time again, he pulled the top card off the deck and revealed an elegantly painted symbol. "Thank you for protecting me. You may rest now." Alfred whispered to the card before kissing the surface, folding it in half twice, and placing it gently in the fire. He then pulled a carrying card off the top of the deck and pulled a sheet of paper from it. Next he pulled up his pant leg and wiped some of the blood from his wound earlier onto the paper. After that was done, he tore the paper up into tiny shreds, pulled a card with waves drawn it from the deck, and caused water to come from the card onto the scraps of paper. Alfred picked up the now wet strips of paper and squished them into a ball over and over, almost as if kneeded dough. Once that was done, he shapped the wet paper ball into card shape and pressed it flat, then placed it in front of the fire to dry.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:15 pm
Aoi watched as he seemed to be doing something with a piece of paper, but what he was doing she didn't know right now. Once she saw him molding it into a card shape however, she added two plus two and asked. "Are you making a new card?" She watched it as it was drying, expecting it to suddenly become magical at any moment.  

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Ean_arico

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:20 pm
"Me?" Renatus said with a confused look on his face. "I was going to see the sights around town. I hear that Flayns is beautiful at night."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:23 pm
"Do you mind if I join you?" Lucinda asked politely.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ean_arico

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:26 pm
"Ummm..." Renatus replied nervously, blushing slightly, "Yeah, that would be fine."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games