Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Noah Family

Back to Guilds

Welcome To The Family 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Noah Love, Akuma 

Reply -_: The Play Room :_- [[ Roleplay Forum ]]
D GrayMan Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I poke you you poke me...
IMA cut your finger off[me: o_oViolent]
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
WHy the hell did yah poke meh that hurts!
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
* pokes back* lets have a pokin spree
68%
 68%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 16

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:22 am
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

* her tails are down and er ears are down too andshe looks lonely* i miss devi
Hey Mizu! haven't seen you in...in...many days?
*her uniform is quite ripped*

nice ripped uniform.* snaps and her unifor is the way she likes it . it shows her stomach and the skirt as different designs and her shoes are different they are cool converse and ehr hair is down and her tails and ears r still down and her face looks like shes close to crying and her arm is broken and she has some bandages*

rough day, kid? *hugs carefully*
I'm passing Komui today, wanne come?

oi who you calling a kid you 15 im 17 X3 yeeah went on 10 missions in one week too many level 4s and 3s *her hands look scorched and her her bracelets are broken again and her violin is partially* man my violin is broken.. *gets hugged* yeah im jsut missing someone lets go to komui he needs to fix my innocences

you know I love to tease ya ^-^
maybe you better stay at sickbay
Just have to pick my scythe up, my first mission in Twilight Town didn't went as planned...
Why dodn't you use ur parasite type?
((these quotes suck...can't gaia fix them?))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:25 am
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

* her tails are down and er ears are down too andshe looks lonely* i miss devi
Hey Mizu! haven't seen you in...in...many days?
*her uniform is quite ripped*

nice ripped uniform.* snaps and her unifor is the way she likes it . it shows her stomach and the skirt as different designs and her shoes are different they are cool converse and ehr hair is down and her tails and ears r still down and her face looks like shes close to crying and her arm is broken and she has some bandages*

oi who you calling a kid you 15 im 17 X3 yeeah went on 10 missions in one week too many level 4s and 3s *her hands look scorched and her her bracelets are broken again and her violin is partially* man my violin is broken.. *gets hugged* yeah im jsut missing someone lets go to komui he needs to fix my innocences

Just have to pick my scythe up, my first mission in Twilight Town didn't went as planned...

i miss devi..* runs towards komuis office after her ears flicks and brings cat with her and opens the door and komui goes shhhhhh*

KOmui:shh mizu we found devi but hes all hurt and such...... your in bad shape too o-o * takes her violin an bracelets and goes to fix them*
* mizu runs over to where devi is sleeping and hes all covered in some bandages adn one around his head and some around his wrists*

Tarouchoo
Crew

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:32 am
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

i miss devi..* runs towards komuis office after her ears flicks and brings cat with her and opens the door and komui goes shhhhhh*

KOmui:shh mizu we found devi but hes all hurt and such...... your in bad shape too o-o * takes her violin an bracelets and goes to fix them*
* mizu runs over to where devi is sleeping and hes all covered in some bandages adn one around his head and some around his wrists*

Komui can I have my scythe back?
Komui: It's not fully repaired yet, you really destroyed it.
*nods* Right *stares at Devi* what happened to him...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:36 am
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

komui:-whispers- come with me lets leave her alone*mizu is already crying*
-brings cat to someplace*  

Tarouchoo
Crew

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:38 am
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

poor Mizu...
wish I could cheer her up...
Oh, I found these 3 new innocences *hands them over*

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:43 am
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

poor Mizu...

komui: good job cat now as i was saying for leaving mizu alone shes been crying ever since devi disappeared every time she comes her for a mission she breaks down i sent her on a week long missions and she requested one thing to me and said if yoou can please find devi we did all we can and we found him bleeding andnsome spots and passed out on the ground in a place i cant remember.. but yeah buts hes probably crying again cause hes hurt..
~~~
mizu:* on the floor staring at devi crying*

Tarouchoo
Crew

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:45 am
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

poor Mizu...

komui: good job cat now as i was saying for leaving mizu alone shes been crying ever since devi disappeared every time she comes her for a mission she breaks down i sent her on a week long missions and she requested one thing to me and said if yoou can please find devi we did all we can and we found him bleeding andnsome spots and passed out on the ground in a place i cant remember.. but yeah buts hes probably crying again cause hes hurt..
~~~

rough...
he..he ins't dieing right? So she should be happy...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:46 am
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

poor Mizu...

~~~

rough...

aahh but you dont know what mizu can know by just looking at a person she know he almost died if they didnt shock his heart at the very momment he would of died  

Tarouchoo
Crew

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:48 am
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

poor Mizu...

~~~

rough...

aahh but you dont know what mizu can know by just looking at a person she know he almost died if they didnt shock his heart at the very momment he would of died

*sweatdrops* man, he's lucky...
If Mizu is done crying just tell her I'll be waiting in the dorm... *departs*

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:01 am
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

poor Mizu...

~~~

rough...

komui:-walks over to mizu and pats her back and mizu wipes her tears and hugs komui-

mizu: t-thank you for finding him..
komui:its okay at least you happy i'll watch over him kk so go back tog you dorm cats waiting* straddels towards the orms adn flops on teh bed*  

Tarouchoo
Crew

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:08 am
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

~~~

rough...

komui:-walks over to mizu and pats her back and mizu wipes her tears and hugs komui-

komui:its okay at least you happy i'll watch over him kk so go back tog you dorm cats waiting* straddels towards the orms adn flops on teh bed*
*still in the halls* I knew I should've waited on Mizu... sweatdrop
Maybe I'll ask someone *knocks on a random door and a boy comes out*

((srry I'm not really origional with names))
Kyle:K-Kiara? I haven't seen you in ages!!!
Eke??
Kyle:Why are you actually in the boys dorm halls? Got lost?
Who are you?
Kyle:So the darkness of Twilight Town and the Dark Realm have puzzled your mind after all... I'm Kyle, got that memorised?
um... *hugs tightly* Yea!!!! That sentence!! I remember!! You got tall!! But why are you in the order!?
Kyle:Innocence, but I'm getting it fixed!!
kk ^-^ But do you know the way to...
Kyle:You leave this hall and turn to your right!
Still reading minds I see...I better get going, bye Kyle!! *runs towards her dorm*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:11 am
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

~~~

rough...

Eke??
Who are you?
Kyle:So the darkness of Twilight Town and the Dark Realm have puzzled your mind after all... I'm Kyle, got that memorised?
um... *hugs tightly* Yea!!!! That sentence!! I remember!! You got tall!! But why are you in the order!?
Still reading minds I see...I better get going, bye Kyle!! *runs towards her dorm*

((kyle sounds like axeel from kindom hearts"Names axel got that memorized"))
seees cat coming in*  

Tarouchoo
Crew

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:13 am
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

Eke??
Who are you?

seees cat coming in*

((i know ^^ just like axel a bit,maybe too much of a bit))
How r u feeling?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:20 am
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

Eke??
Who are you?

seees cat coming in*

How r u feeling?

*sniffs* yea.. im good  

Tarouchoo
Crew

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:23 am
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

Eke??
Who are you?

seees cat coming in*

How r u feeling?

*sniffs* yea.. im good

sure? Maybe if you meet someone new...not Selena ((that was her name right?))
you could feel better...  
-_: The Play Room :_- [[ Roleplay Forum ]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games