Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZooboomafuSaboteur

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:54 pm
Welcome all to the Random Guild! Be random!  
RockJade1 generated a random number between 1 and 100000000 ... 68672787!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:32 am
Im RockJade1 and I LOVE TO BE RANDOM. go ask anyone i know and they'll agree too.I heart to b random because it's my hobbie. I'll hope everyone else is like me(being random).
RockJade1:
The random one!!!!!!  

RockJade1

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:20 pm
Welcome! May the random force be with you!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:56 pm
Hey everybody I'm Lilac218 and i am a awesome person to hang out with i like rainbows and cotton candy and zebras are awesome, i hate school and dont like to read!!!(mommy dont be mad)i have two cats a dog and like 27 fish!!! I used to own a lizard and some love birds but they both died of injusting toxic lol hard times i love america's got talent and celebrity apprentice AND KITTIES ARE AWESOME!!!!  

lilac218

Interesting Fatcat

3,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:37 pm
Welcome and may the random force be with you.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:33 am
I lol-ed (kinda) biggrin

OCTOPUS!!!

So here is a hilarioys story!!!

biggrin My great grandma has that weird life alert necklace thingy and one day she was in her wheel chair and was out to get some fresh air. She lives next to this like down hill thingy and starts rolling down the hill uncontrollabley. eek She flys out of the wheel chair on to her face and the life alert thing had twisted around on to her back. She couldnt reach or press the button so when grandpa got home he looked down and there she was, surprised just lying on the ground face down for about three hours stressed . Now she didnt die, but now she always says " Since I couldnt reach the life alert on my back I think I'll just strap it to my fore head so when I land on my face it will automatically press the button!!!" and that is how she wears the life alert neck lace thingy!!! lol biggrin  

lilac218

Interesting Fatcat

3,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:56 pm
Lol. Wow. I feel like I shouldn't be laughing because of the ordeal she had to go through and I find it funny that Life Alert was not able to fulfill it's purpose. The ones who made it never considered something like that happening.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:39 pm
you hate school, don't like to read and lol at the death of your lizard and birds... hmmmm...
lilac218
Hey everybody I'm Lilac218 and i am a awesome person to hang out with i like rainbows and cotton candy and zebras are awesome, i hate school and dont like to read!!!(mommy dont be mad)i have two cats a dog and like 27 fish!!! I used to own a lizard and some love birds but they both died of injusting toxic lol hard times i love america's got talent and celebrity apprentice AND KITTIES ARE AWESOME!!!!

The Iliaddict

Hygenic Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Signature Look 250

k00kie d0ugh

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:11 pm
i can't remember if i introduced myself already or not so...
Well my name is Heather (codename: Wulfy Pepe the Moogle)
I am a marching band geek, so i have no life...like literally.
um...i lke to role play, and my favorite animals are wolves, dragons, cats, ferrets, and skunks mrgreen fo sho!
OH! I believe that without google, we'd be screwed!!! gonk GOOGLE!!!
ok i think thats it...kupo?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:33 pm
Kupo, kupo. [translation: Welcome to the guild and may the random force be with you!]  

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50

Lizzi5093

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:10 am
Call me Lizzi. I want to be an actress one day, I love animals, I love butter, I love making new friends, and being random! (though sometimes it annoys people) xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:13 am
lilac218
I lol-ed (kinda) biggrin

OCTOPUS!!!

So here is a hilarioys story!!!

biggrin My great grandma has that weird life alert necklace thingy and one day she was in her wheel chair and was out to get some fresh air. She lives next to this like down hill thingy and starts rolling down the hill uncontrollabley. eek She flys out of the wheel chair on to her face and the life alert thing had twisted around on to her back. She couldnt reach or press the button so when grandpa got home he looked down and there she was, surprised just lying on the ground face down for about three hours stressed . Now she didnt die, but now she always says " Since I couldnt reach the life alert on my back I think I'll just strap it to my fore head so when I land on my face it will automatically press the button!!!" and that is how she wears the life alert neck lace thingy!!! lol biggrin

That's hillarious!!  

Lizzi5093

koolay0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:18 pm
Wow I Welcome All New Members Of The Guild :3

NOW START POSTING FOOLS xP  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:12 am
hello everyone. my name is *mumbles something* but you can call me...whatever you want xd im 13 years old and live in australia. my hobbies are playing guitar, listening to music, and playing soccer. according to others im stupid, clumsy, kind hearted, i've never been angry, i have vampire eyes (only because they turn gold in sunlight) and i blame everything on myself and i ALWAYS pay myself out (apparently) sweatdrop .
bye bye!  

MutantPizza

3,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Nacho Alpaca

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:43 am
My Name is Jennifer. (:
I am from Wisconsin, Sadly. );
I like Noodles, tacos. ;D
I like Erasers, there fun. :3  
The Random Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games