Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Switcheroo~(1x1)~(Turningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:53 pm
((Right now, Virginia Tech biggrin And I agree. Rob = uber dynamic hottness. Though...the guy that played James gets my heart a-fluttering, too. *drool* Oh, and Taylor...omg he has the most beautiful and whitest teeth I've ever seen!!!))

Dimitri nodded. "Well, alright, then," he said with a smile. He was sure that Jaime and Darren were lovers after the way they had acted the previous day. Though, if he had Derrick in a room all to himself and they were lovers, he couldn't be sure if he'd leave the room either.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:05 pm
(o-o I noticed *referring to your profile* Taylor?)

Elryn suddenly reappeared, tugging at Dimitri's pant leg. "Dimi, aren't you going to feed Monty? He's been a turtle for awhile now, hasn't he?" He was worried about Giamonde. His once lively friend seemed so quiet and withdrawn, and when anyone tried to speak to him, he was dry and somewhat sarcastic. Was that all a product of the spell? And what did Dimitri think? Giamonde and Dimitri had been close before, Giamonde had saved Dimitri's life..and later on, he'd helped to keep Elryn alive as well as Dimitri's body. All the terrible things he'd done, not that Elryn really knew the extent of what he'd done, were still all influenced by a curse that was put on him for trying to help Dimitri and Elryn..did that matter to his cousin, or was all of his loyalty for Derrick now?  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:13 pm
((teehee. Taylor = Jacob biggrin ))

Dimitri rose from his chair and went to the fridge, taking out a leaf of lettuce and a couple baby carrots, not sure which Gia might prefer. He looked to Derrick and said, "I'm going to go feed the turtle." He hoped by not calling him Giamonde it might upset the other less.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:27 pm
(o-o ohhhh, hottieness! ^__^)

Derrick's lips straightened into a thin line and he shrugged, "Whatever."

Sorcia and Maddix exchanged a glance at his odd behavior over the mention of feeding a turtle.

Elryn ran ahead and back into the room where Giamonde was. The other didn't even look up.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:33 pm
Dimitri saw the look between Sorcia and Maddix. "The turtle peed on him last night, so he's still a little sore about that," he said, covering Derrick's reaction. He turned to Derrick. "Are you coming or are you going to stay here?" he asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:38 pm
Derrick cracked a little smile at Dimitri's words, though at the question he shrugged before sighing, "I guess I'm coming." he said as he stepped up and to Dimitri before walking past as he headed down the hall to the bedroom.

"We're here to feed you, old man." he said without affection.

Elryn looked towards Derrick and grimaced at his tone. Giamonde continued to stare at the wall before he slowly turned his head towards Derrick. And that was all he did: that and stare.

Derrick frowned slightly, "What? No smart-arse comments?"

Giamonde uttered simply in a monotone, "No."

Derrick exchanged a confused glance with Dimitri.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:46 pm
Dimitri placed the food in Giamonde's aquarium. "What's wrong, Gia?" he said. He could tell that there was something bothering him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:56 pm
(I think I changed the mom's name again..this is like the third time X_X *memory failing*)

Giamonde didn't answer for a moment before saying abruptly, "Derrick is seventeen." He was a senior since he'd skipped a grade. "Rochelle and I had him when I was twenty-three. That would make me forty now, correct?" And Rochelle was thirty-eight.

Derrick furrowed his brow in confusion before hearing Elryn chime, "Yeah? So?"

Giamonde seemed satisfied and replied cryptically, "Then it's almost over."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:45 pm
((Its all good smile ))

Dimitri furrowed his brow a bit. He was a little confused. "Gia...what are you talking about?" he asked, concerned.

Jaime's stomach rumbled loudly, causing him to chuckle. "I guess my stomach's not going to give us any peace," he said with a sheepish grin. Though, he still did not want to get out of bed, even though they had spent the entire morning there.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:17 pm
Giamonde muttered something, and it must have been something taboo because his form went from that of a turtle to that of a frog. He croaked and seemed satisfied again as he glanced around before looking away.

Elryn scowled doggishly, "You did that on purpose!" Giamonde's curse made it so he couldn't talk as a frog. "Damnit, Monty. We're trying to help you!"

"Speak for yourself." Derrick muttered.

Elryn frowned up at Derrick, "He's your father!"

Derrick gave a murderous glance to Elryn, "No. He's. Not."

Elryn blinked and backed up a little bit before looking to Giamonde, "Does this have something to do with Ayla?"

Giamonde twitched slightly but didn't answer, but the twitch was all Elryn needed. "It does! This is another part of your curse..something happens when you turn forty?"

Giamonde's smug satisfaction became a glare as he narrowed his eyes on Elryn.

Darren heard the rumble and chuckled, "Guess not." So saying, he scooped up Jaime in his arms and moved from the bed, carrying his love bridal style easily. "Haha! It's good to be big again." he said with a grin as he pressed a kiss to Jaime's head.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:33 pm
Dimitri walked over and placed a hand on Derrick's shoulder, trying to be supportive. At the same time, they needed to help Giamonde. He was stuck between a rock and hard place, wanting to be there for Derrick, but at the same time, trying to help Gia.

Jaime chuckled, being picked up like that. "I have to say...I like it, too," he said with a warm smile. He nuzzled against Darren's neck, placing his lips against the other's skin gently.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:45 pm
(You say the funniest things..a rock and hard place..catch 22...SAY MORE! Hahah <3 ^__^)

Derrick felt the hand on his shoulder and he placed his own hand over Dimitri's. "So what, old man? You gonna do us all a favor and die?" he said without emotion.

Giamonde flinched as though he'd been struck, and Elryn's eyes widened at the cold words. Elryn frowned and glared at Derrick with a low growl, "Don't say things like that. Words have more power than you think."

Derrick looked down at the dog and straightened, looming over dog Elryn, "And if I keep saying it? What are you gonna do about it, dog-boy? You're one to talk. You're the one who betrayed Dimitri."

Elryn visibly recoiled as guilt and doubt entered his eyes once again. He'd been feeling better, until that low blow. "I-..I didn't mean-"

"What? You didn't mean to? Cause you did. You betrayed your own cousin for a girl who was just using you anyway."

Elryn's eyes began to water and he lowered his head as his ears pressed against his head. "I was trying to help..I didn't want him to be hurt.." he mumbled remorsefully.

Derrick continued, fueled by his anger and years of bitterness. "Yeah, well maybe he's better off without your help."

Elryn lowered his head further as a tear rolled down his doggy cheek. If there was one sore spot with him, it was Dimitri and how he'd hurt the only family he had.

Giamonde was glaring at Derrick heatedly, looking like he might like to strangle him for how he was treating Elryn. Talking about things he didn't understand.

Darren smiled back at him, biting his lower lip as the other nuzzled and then placed his lips against him. "You're making it very hard to remain standing, Jam." he said playfully and a bit strainedly. Jaime set his desire on fire.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:01 pm
"Derrick!" Dimitri said, a bit shocked. He went over and picked Elryn up. "Derrick, I accepted El's apology. I know he didn't mean it. But you know what? If he hadn't done what he did, then I wouldn't be here. Personally, I'm grateful! Or...at least I was..." he said, not bothering to hide the hurt in his eyes. "Elryn is my family...the only blood relative I have left..." he said as he held Elryn close.

Jaime reluctantly pulled away, but only because he didn't want to be dropped. "Alright," he sighed. "I'll be good," he added with a flirtatious grin.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:11 pm
Derrick watched the other through his haze of anger and frowned at his words..and he felt a stab at hearing the bit about at 'at least I was'. There was hurt in Dimitri's eyes too..

Elryn felt himself being picked up and he burrowed into Dimitri, fighting between self-loathing and wanting to punish himself for hurting Dimitri..and loving his cousin and wanting to stay close, he'd been so lonely all those years alone..

Derrick hated the hurt in Dimitri's eyes and scowled, feeling like a royal p***k. "Fine then, if you were then you must not be now. So go on then. No one's making you stay." he snapped. The words were coming from his mouth and he couldn't believe he was saying them..why? He didn't want to hurt Dimitri..it was Giamonde, his father that he was angry with..

Darren chuckled, "Oh yeah. You're such a good boy." he said with playful sarcasm.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:17 pm
Dimitri was fighting back tears...he hadn't cried...ever. "I was," he agreed. "Until you started acting like this and attacking my family." He looked down at the ground for a moment before turning to pick Giamonde up from the tank. "But...if you want us to leave...then we'll go," he said, a couple of tears betrayingly falling down his cheeks as he made his way towards the door.

Jaime chuckled. "Of course I am," he said with a wide grin. "At least I haven't heard you complain," he added, nuzzling Darren again.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games