Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:47 pm
Spira smiled. "I.. get... shiny things too?.... Fight with them?" She asked, the words starting to reach a human level of clarity. Her body was physical, but if she willed, she could still pass through objects. She was just able to touch now, and be touched.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:51 pm
"You want a sword? There's a sword rack in the corner of this room, next to the door. They have all passed the experimental stage. Take whichever one you like. As long as you return it," Rick said to Spira.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:54 pm
Leonard scowled. he knew full well what he had to offer, but he wouldnt give it up until it was nescessary. "Let me just put it this way. i have a formidable defense, and, as you have seen, i have this." Leonard said, before grabbing a chair from the table, and holding it in his claw hand. suddenly, the chair bubbled like boiling water, and exploded right there, contained by a barrier from his claw arm.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:57 pm
Spira froze, and the worms began to chew at the barrier again, but she managed to break her own trance, drawn to a blade in the corner. It was black steel, a red crystallis attatched to the hilt and another attatched to the blade. She didnt know why, but it seemed to call her. She picked it up, and held it.. "I.. like this one."  

Fujibayashi Shina

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:02 pm
Rick nodded to Spira, "Good choice," He said and looked back to Psadas, "Well Spira's changed her mind again so she wants to come along too. That barrier eating ability would not go to waste. Psadas, all four of you don't have to confront them. You know about the element of surprise, correct?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:15 pm
Spira smiled, looking at the crystallis on the hilt, that seemed to form slitted eye, that stared at her as she lifted it. She strapped it to her hilt after a bit of fumbling, then looked to the others.  

Fujibayashi Shina

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PSIP s a d a s - P s i
SPACESPACESPACE[ t h e m u s i c i a n ]PSASDASXDELILAGUITARLOVE<3333333

SPACESPACEL i v i n g - e a s y , - l i v i n g - f r e e .

SPACESPACESPACESPACES e a s o n - t i c k e t - o n - a - o n e - w a y - r i d e .

SPACESPACESPACE<33300000000000000000000000000000000000

Psadas nodded slightly and pocketed two bags, handing the other two to Desmona. A slight sigh escaped his lips as Rick performed his little trick again and made a chair explode. "So you can do everything I've already demonstrated I'm capable of. If those are your only powers, there is no reason for you to come. If they're not, I'm ordering you to tell me now." Psadas replied, exercising his newfound power over the man. Four people would not be easy to conceal, much less one who was angry and violent and another who was basically new to the world. Coordinating their actions would take work, especially if Leonard was going to be stubborn.

"Yes, I know of the element of surprise. You act like I've never hunted before." Psadas said with a laugh and a shake of his head. They were hunters, after all. Desmona and he had been working for the academy for nearly two years now, and had successfully killed or captured a multitude of targets. Rick had just said he wouldn't tell them how to do their job, so he should stop trying. "I think we can handle it. I've got a way with people." he said with a small chuckle, patting Delila gently to indicate that he could use his powers if necessary.

SPACESPACESPACE<33300000000000000000000000000000000000

SPACESPACESPACESPACEA s k i n g - n o t h i n g , - l e a v e - m e - b e .

SPACESPACE T a k i n g - e v e r y t h i n g - i n - m y - s t r i d e .

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:36 pm
"It was just a friendly reminder. Nothing more," Rick said and rolled his eyes, "Well, if that was all you wanted then you are all dismissed. Spira, make sure you follow what they say okay? If they tell you to do something, could you do it? For me?" He said as he stood. He looked Spira's way.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:42 pm
Leonard scowled, then there was a slight groan, and with a rip, his back bulged, then burst apart, as several metal plates, joined by a very visible energy field of the same energy from his claw, shot out, forming a pattern very similar to wings. "Care to find out for yourself." Leonard said very threateningly to Psada.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:43 pm
Spira smiled and giggled happily, jumping Rick with a hug. "Okay! Ill listen!" She squeezed, then let go, moving to Psadas. "Will listen.. Can.. help." She said softly, smiling. Her mind was begining to calculate things. Her master was clever, knowing she would jump at an oppurtunity to make him happy, because he saved her, and the man, Psadas, was calm and collected. He would serve as a tactical master of this operation, and the other boy was inexperianced, like Spira, but also arrogant. He was a wildfire, powerful but foolish and arrogant. And then there was Spira, inexperianced and untrained. She was new to everything, and didnt seem to be much more then a extra hand herself. Spira didnt realize how fast she was thinking and taking things in, like a child behind the wheel of an imperial airship.  

Fujibayashi Shina

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:51 am
Rick was a bit surprised by the hug, but didn't bother stop her, "Leonard don't dismantle Psadas on the atomic level," He instructed and rolled his eyes. He stood and looked at them. He hoped he make the right decision by having the four of them go. Hopefully Psadas or Desdemona could get a plan in action, "Well, as long as there's no further questions, I'll leave you to your bickering. Try not to kill each other before you capture KIERAN please," He sighed and went to the door to leave.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:04 am
Leonard scowled, took a deep breath, then calmed down. he wasnt normally so riled up... he wasnt sure what had him riled up... probably just Psada himself. bringing the panels back to his back, Leonard's shirt and coat mended themselves, a power they had been made with by an old mage in tower town. he had gotten them on a mission once, and never changed from wearing them when he could avoid it. he DID keep them clean though...  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Wildtalon

Dapper Cutesmasher

7,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:48 am
User Image

Adrianna looked up from her book for a moment, finally acknowledging Leonard's words. She opened her mouth to answer the man, but realized he had already left a few minutes before. She shut her mouth again, then laughed at herself with a shake of her head. She had just completely ignored that guy!
She glanced at Lydia, who seemed to be as far away from the front of her cage as possible. Apparently, there had been something the other girl hadn't liked in the room at some point. Adrianna scanned the room with her eyes for a second, glanced a second time at Lydia, then looked down at her book again. She had stopped flipping pages. The current page showed a picture of a bright bird of paradise. Adrianna began studying its features to make sure she wouldn't mess up.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:57 am
Once Leonard left, lydia relaxed a little and moved more towards the center of her cage again. She wondered what was happening outside of the quarantine.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:18 pm
Rick walked out of the room and down the hallway towards the quarantine chambers. He wanted to tell Lydia that she was going to have a new neighbor.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games