Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rahenno's Treehouse (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:30 pm
Rahenno seem to have fell to the floor clovered in blood, and laid lifeless as the blood started to pool around him. Then a sound of wind could be heard from nearby, in fact it was closer then expected. The body of Rahenno started to build pressure and suddenly exploded in a violent rush of wind. He had used the wind clone explosion jutsu. He had formed the seals with one hand instead of two to save time. Just as the the second of the 12 slashes was about to hit. By the opposite side of the forest stood Rahenno. His arm cut at the vain. He held it but wasn't in to much pain, after all he had full control over the nine-tails. "Your going to have to much better than that." He said removing his robe as he entered the 2nd state of his Konton Bloodline.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:34 pm
((Did you just blow up all of your team mates? lol We're all inside a room standing close to each other when you let off a wind explosion clone. I think everybody just died.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Aro97

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:36 pm
(i thought we was out side the tree house and it`s kinda a masion ow because of pyro..)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:37 pm
Mizu caught what happened to Rahenno's arm, but as soon as she saw him go to secong staged she grinned.All she will do is stay in the backround and do so COOL STUFF!!  

Rockgirl809

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:39 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
((Did you just blow up all of your team mates? lol We're all inside a room standing close to each other when you let off a wind explosion clone. I think everybody just died.))

ty watched the girl."i think i want to play with her for a while."Since he was too far way to be heard he started to laugh quietly.The explosion had no effect on the puppets since teh had think metal armor.Rain quickly threw a kunai at the girl as Sir rushed at her very fast.

((Rain is the puppet that looks like Ty and Sir is the puppet that looks like a jounin. Since my chakra sting have to go so far i can only fight for about 30 posts))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:44 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

The wind rushed pass Fenrir who got pushed to the ground from the blast. He glanced up at Rahenno and laughed. "You still don't get it, do you!?" Fenrir suddenly poofed away into smoke. He was just a shadow clone as well. If just his shadow clone do deal enough damage to Rahenno to make him go to the 2nd state of his bloodline, how much potential did the real Fenrir have?

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Aro97

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:45 pm
aro trew a kunai at ty`s kunai hitting it off course then jumping of sir and pushing him of course."try fighting a jounin and not a genin."aro said as he got his sword out and in a stance.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:47 pm
(fenrir stay on line rahenno`s lap top turn`s of by itself some times so he`ll be back.)  

Aro97

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:49 pm
Rain stopped in place,his face expression less.Rain stared down the girl as Sir faced off againist the other Jounin.As ty watched from the tree he moved to a better spot alittle closer that was way more hidden."Damn that Jounin."Ty still too far to be heard from, waited as he was prepared to play defense at the moment.

((Ok for this i i will post then aro can post then rockgirl can post,if i missed a post before this im going to edit))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:49 pm
"I dont mind helping you out Aro..." She doged the kuni and catched it straight on and thre it right back at him at the same speed. She then took her stance.

(BRB IN LIKE 30 MINS.-45 MINS. DONT DO ANYTHING INTERESTING)  

Rockgirl809

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:57 pm
(my bher is getting on so were gonna switch on and off)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:59 pm
"this is gonna be fun." aro said in a pyctic voice then made 4 ember clones after making hand seals and was cautious.  

Aro97

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:01 pm
User Image
Axel
Missing Nin | Weapons Master

A robed shinobi walked up to the flames as he looked upwards, seeing what all the commotion was about. Seeing the Raikage, he sighed wondering just what the hell was going here. He decided to just stand back and watch the events unfold. Until he gained more information, he wouldn't act...and when he would act...he may end up choosing a side to whatever conflict was taking place. At the same time, he ensured that chakra continued to coat the outlayer of his skin.

"Got It Memorized?"
Axel Tribute: Sacrifice

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:06 pm
Each puppets faces remained expressionless.Sir quickly lunged towards the clones kicking out rapidly as fast as he could.Even though Sir was attacking he was still aware of the rest of the people there.

Rain quickly kicked the kunai to teh ground as he rushed forward towards the girl, thrashing out his right leg as hard as he could at the girls rib cage.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:16 pm
Pyro let out a monsterous growl as the darkness inside of him started to become a bit antsy, "now this is what i am talking about heh heh....so know aro isnt this better then Kage" he said as a grin grew on his face, pulling out both his swords going into the first stage of the bloodline "now lets get started" pyro said as his arms was raised into the air, then trusted down into the ground releasing a great amount of energy crumbling the earth beneath everyone "NOW WHO'S FIRST"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games