Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Jarian Base of Operations ^Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:54 pm
"unknown.....lutia seems to have made an arangment with an unknown person.....member loryn is resting on couch.....others status.....unknown"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:16 pm
Neo nodded quietly and wandered off to take apart something then put it back together again.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:22 pm
A.I followed neo
"can i......be of assistance?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:18 am
"Nah. I don't have much to do until someone comes back anyway...You don't have to follow me all the time." he frowned then smiled as he pulled something from his pocket and began to take it apart.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:30 pm
record floated around locating neo "excuse me butan invitation to a party at the plushie palace & pub came in asking for a jarian represenitive and your the only one i could find in the base so....."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:03 am
"Oh...really? I'm not a party person." neo sighed and then smiled brightly.
"Show me the way, i suppose i should do something useful once in a while."

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:04 pm
record nodded and led neo to the front door
"its now set to take you to the lobby of the place for the party"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:47 am
Loryn walked around the empty based. everyone was gone. She smiled softly and went about her plan.  

Lori Naoi

Lori Naoi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:08 pm
She finished and the door that led to the outside bolted shut, and she knew the other side could not be found. "Alright."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:50 pm
The Lich King and his undead army amas outside the hidden door. "It was here... I sensed no magic, but they must have used some." ghe began looking around, his army quickly becoming more and more conspicious. "Some of you return home. I need only 13 of you for now." what was left consisted of 8 wrights, two phantoms, two exceptionaly large zombies, and a devour, complete with enrapted essence showing from its open rib cage.

"Very good then. now; REVEAL!" he comanded, his magic released, attacking all ohter enchantments around him, tearing away the disguise...

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:48 pm
((I suggest you start eacting security measures... It'd make this much more fun.))

The LIch King's magic had torn away the disguise on the door, reavealing it to him and his minions. "Unlock." he comanded the door in the dark language, and it followed suit. 'Well boys, looks like we've just been let in..." he said, as the group shambled in. "Now lets chose the right path." said the Lich King, concentrating on the right direction to take.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:45 am
With out him actualy saying it, all of the undead bagan down the right path. "Right?"

"Right? Right!" said the LIch King after a brief moment of confusion. The reached the armory, and proceded two force down the doors. The Lich King watched his minions bemusedly. "Please, gentlemen, we have finess. FIrst off, I want you phantoms to find me that sword." the phantoms floated through the wall and began flying through items till they could identify the one with the power to split dimensions. "Secondly, Dissapters rusting grasp he placed a hand on the door and it began to corrode, the brutes now tearing through it.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:00 pm
The door was quickly being worked through and the undead soon had acces to the main armory. "I sincerely doubt it will be this easy." he said watching the phantoms float quickly through each item, imidiatly anilyzing its abilities  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:06 pm
One of the phantoms stoped its search, "I've found it my lord!"

The Lich king hurried and took the sword that they had identified. "Thank you for your hard work men." he said, turning and returning to the door. "How about we get back to the necropolis?" he stood at the door into the chamber.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:57 pm
THe lich king made his way back to the door out "That was far to easy." he said as he oppened the dorr and steped out. "We must keep our gaurds up. Back to the necropolis." they formed a defensive knot around the lich king and began to move towards the necropolis

((To the little necropolis... unless someone interupts me here first....))

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games