Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:13 am
samanthaualani
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan kissed her back and dashed off to his room. He pulled out Hermosa Boot Destroyed-Medium Destroyed Hollister jeans and Hobson Park Oxford-White Hollister shirt. He threw it on and combed through his hair real quick and slid his feet into Black Nike Shoes. He washed his face and ran a comb through his hair. He sprayed himself with Hollister Jake spray. Then he ran to Ravins room, "Hey, ready?" He smiled.

||wow. that looked a lot longer...|| *Edited

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin looked Dylan up and down slowly. A small smile of desire crept across her lips. She pulled Dylan right to her body and pressed her lips hard against his. "Mhmhmm, do you know how tempting you are right now?" she growled in his ear. She allowed her hands to wander down to his hips, where she rubbed them lovingly.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:58 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think I found him.

"Was he?... Did he?..." Veronica studdered. Atleast I don't have to keep any secrets from Mads now... She thought, still utterly confused. Shouldn't something be happening to Madeline? Armand had obviously bitten her.

Veronica felt Hunter squeez her hand and she smiled softly, still completely confused. She leaned over to Hunter, standing on her tippy toes, and whispered into his ear, "Uhm? Why isn't anything happening?" Her lips brushed against his ear softly before she flattened her feet and continued to keep the look of confusion on her face.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan lightly chuckled as Ravins eyes wandered about his body. Instantly, she pulled him to her and kissed him, hard. Mhmhmm, do you know how tempting you are right now? Her cool breath sent shivers down his spine. Her hands were at his hips, massaging them. "Not half as tempting as you." God, was being around her always going to feel like heaven? "Your friends are going to think I've kidnapped you." He teased, stroking her hair.

He had already pushed all worry out of his mind about Armand. If Ravin didn't care, neither did he. For the most part.

||hahaha! Demonicrebelgirl that was hilarious!!!!||  

samanthaualani

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:03 am
User Image

Armand reluctantly stopped taking Madeline's blood and gently licked at the wound to close it. He turned to Hunter and Veronica with a smile that clearly showed that he was slightly angry, "Don't you know its rude to spy on one and his mortal girl? As a matter of fact Hunter I did tell her only after I almost lost it and it kind of revealed itself. I think I shall leave that one up to you to explain Hunter I just explained it to Madeline last night." He wrapped his arms securely around Madeline and then let her go. "You can go hang out with your friend if you would like. I have to get to my class. Coming Hunter? I believe we share the same first period." He smiled once again but this time it was only directed to Madeline and it was happy. He kissed her lips once and softly stroked her cheek.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:04 am
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

"Yes he did, No she won't." He put his finger up to her pulse. "Major arterie," then back to where Armand had bite Madeline. "Minor arterie"  

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:21 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

"Sorry," Veronica mumbled to Armand. She smiled to Madeline, that girl must be floating. Armand was definatly hot and he seemed nice enough. I guess... And by the way he was acting with Madeline he obviously liked her.
Hunter touched her where her pulse was thumping pretty fast and she leaned into his touch by habit. "Oh, that makes sense. In a way." Veronica understood it enough to shut up and not ask any more questions for now. She didn't like the idea of having to leave Hunters side but Mads and her had a lot of catching up to do. Obviously. They had both just spent a lot of time with two majorly sexy vampires. Both of which were still interested the next day. And not just in their blood.

Though, Veronica had to admit... Armand biting her in a public setting and licking her was just a tad creepy. Unless it was a kinky sort of bite but drinking her blood, thats not exactly what Veronica would call kinky. She sighed and looked up at Hunter. She gave him an I really don't want to go to class look. And of course, she still had that meeting to worry about. Ugh.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:31 pm
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin laughed with Dylan. "Hardly," she whispered playfully. She pressed her chest against his. "I would be the one to steal you."
Ravin leaned down to lightly kiss and nibble his throat. She felt the throbbing pulse underneath his skin, tempting her. Ravin swallowed hard and pulled away, fluttering her eyelashes at him.

"Let's get some breakfast from the cafeteria," she suggested, pulling him to the door. "I'm sure you're ravenous."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:51 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan pulled her close and kissed her back. When she nibbled on his neck his body started to fill with goosebumps. When Ravins eyelashes fluttered, causing his stomach to flip. "Alrighty." He followed her and chuckled when she spoke again, I'm sure you're ravenous. "Yep," He smiled and slid his arm around her waist, leading her to the cafereria.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:58 pm
rAViN bLaCK

She smiled to herself and allowed Dylan to lead her away. As they walked, Ravin wrapped her own arm around Dylan's waist and hugged him close. She wanted the world to see that he was hers and hers alone. Ravin belonged to Dylan, which balanced it out.

Ravin gained the lead and pulled Dylan in the right direction. They got to the cafeteria where some people were milling about before classes.
She picked a seat for the two of them. "Go and and get your food, Dylan. I'll be right here."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:03 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan smiled as Ravin held him close. He was happy that she wanted everyone to see them together. "Does this make you mine now?" He whispered into her ear.

Dylan nodded and went to get his food while she waited. This time, he didn't get much. Just a bowl of cherries and apple juice. Then he returned to the table. "Hey babe. Long time no see." He smiled and slid next to her.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:14 pm
rAViN bLaCK

Dylan leaned closer to her, whispering, "Does this make you mine now?"
"I'll be yours for as long as you want me," Ravin murmured back, kissing his jaw lightly. "For however long that might be."

Ravin watched Dylan walk away to get some breakfast. She had feasted hours earlier, so she wasn't hungry in the slightest. Unfortunately not all the vampires at Wickwood followed her schedule or her diet. Some of them did neither. She shifted her eyes to look out the window, hearing the screech of a bird that a normal mortal couldn't.

"Hey, babe," Dylan said in his husky, sexy voice. "Long time, no see."
She blinked once and turned to look at Dylan. Her heart did a huge leap at the sight of him. Perfectly chiseled and looking better every time she saw him. Ravin slowly grinned. "But long enough for me to see."

She leaned closer to Dylan and nuzzled against him.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:26 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

When Dylan returned and pulled Ravin closer to him he smiled. She had looked him up and down. And he loved when her eyes wandered acrossed his body. It was like she was seeing him for the first time, everytime. "By the way, how's forever sound?" He asked, referring to their conversation prior to him leaving to get his breakfast. He was so freaking happy. Like, he couldn't get over the happiness that was overwhelming him. He was perfectly... perfect. There wasn't one thing that he'd change.

"Wait, how does one achieve forever?" He looked down at her as he popped a cherry into his mouth. "I mean, how would I go about becoming like you?" He said in a low voice, not wanting anyone to overhear. All eyes were already on them, ears were probably listening in as well. He did his best to ignore them as his lips brushed against her ear.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:32 pm
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin licked her lips. Human curiousity. "I expected you to ask sooner or later. All it would take would be one bite from me." She leaned into him so that his lips brushed over her skin. Ravin tingled pleasantly. "It depends on where I bite as well."

She turned her head to look at him. "Would you like to be like me?" she asked, truly curious.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:35 pm
demonicrebelcowgirl
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter glanced over at Armand's scowl. He shrugged then gave Veronica a quick hug and kissed her cheek. "I'll see you in English." He then walked over to Armand yeah let's go.

||Sorry went to the mall for a friends school projects, it's titled Goths in Holister, those a*s holes didn't even ask if we needed help, they just had an employee follow us around the store. Hello!!! we were dressed as Major Goths and why would we want to steal anything from there anyways?||

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:36 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan ran his fingers along her arm and rested his hand on her upper thigh. "Where would you have to bite me then?"

He kissed her ear lightly while massging her thigh lightly. Ravin was making it really hard to keep his hands off of her. She was just so... everything. "I think that if it means I get to spend forever with you, then yes." He whispered into her ear again.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:39 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

Veronica leaned into Hunter for one quick second. She had to savour the moment after all. "'kay." She sighed lightly then smiled. She walked over to Madelines side, "Spill." She had a devious, happy, smile planted on her face.

||Wow,thats shittt!!!||  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games