Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:50 pm
Koltar growled. Years of anger and bitterness flooding through him. He'd spent two more years than Trasten with that b****, with no comfort and thinking his brother was dead..Trasten couldn't understand that, he'd thought his brother had only betrayed him, and he'd lived comfortably if a bit less than humanly.

"Your hierarchy is nothing like the wolfkin's, nor even the demons..you have a queen, and she's kind and gracious and forgiving..she's taught our king many similar things..you aren't punished for speaking out of turn, you have high witches and priestesses, coven leaders and teachers..but you do not rule over other witches..No..Andara was not a woman of rank or immense power..they did not tell their queen to try to stop her, they didn't even merely watched..they joined in and took pleasure out of making me bleed..they are not innocent." he said firmly.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:57 pm
Erika stepped forward then, frowning. "I know that . . . you're angry at those that hurt you . . . but . . . you'll only be continuing a cycle of hate if you go after them . . . isn't it better to forgive and forget than to make a painful spiral of hurt and revenge?" she asked softly. "Those witches who tormented you . . . surely they have family and friends too . . . won't you be also hurting those who care about the person by hurting them?" she asked, angered by what Koltar said the other witches did, but also concerned. Because, if he had continued whatever plan he had for Theresa . . . if he had gone through with it, James and Anden would be hurting . . . and she would have hurt with them . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:03 pm
Koltar watched the demonness step forward, as a fellow demon, he recognized that she was not always thusly.. "More and more useless words..you don't understand.." he sighed and muttered. "I've already showed a bloody witch, why not all of you?" he growled before opening his mind, using quite a bit of power to extend the memories to all in the room who had not seen them. When done, he wavered a bit, since it took more magick to show his memories to beings with great magick themselves.

Anden's eyes widened in horror and then anger...he growled lowly. Koltar had been abused in all of the worst ways..and Trasten along with him, though for half the time less than Koltar..it was a wonder he hadn't gone mad..or had he? Koltar didn't seem entirely stable at the moment...but not fully unstable either.

Roland's expression was grim as he experienced the memory, wishing he could have helped end the life of Andara..and Koltar had a point. Those witches, as well as a few other types..a few wizards, sorcerer and sorceresses, enchantresses and the like had been there as well..and not one had stopped it, several had joined in..all seemed to take great amusement in it..perhaps Andara only hung out with the worst of the lot..but in a way, he supposed Koltar was justified. However..they couldn't just let Koltar go on a rampage..particularly if he ended up being caught and killed, since they would only see it as Koltar hurting magick users..not Koltar hurting those who hurt him..  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:23 pm
Trasten hugged his brother. "We're out of that hell-hole now Koltar . . . I just want to forget that place . . ." he murmured softly.

Erika went back to Roland and hugged him tightly, feeling so sorry for Koltar and Trasten. How could people DO things like that?! It was horrible!

James was growling lowly. He was starting to share the same mindview as Koltar, but, having Theresa as his cousin, he knew that not all witches were bad, and it was that, that stopped him from supporting Koltar's idea to go after all of those who had tormented him.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:33 pm
Koltar blinked and then hugged him back. "I know, bro..but it's harder for me..I spent two more years there, thinking you were dead.." he kissed the top of his brother's head and then pulled back. "I am going to make sure they never hurt anyone again." he said firmly, clearly not about to give up on the idea.

Roland held Erika close, listening...Koltar seemed a good man, just stubborn, and determined as well...and particularly towards having his revenge..although he didn't doubt that Koltar truly did also wish to protect others from his fate. "They'll get what's there's..I'll look into it for you, truly..will you abandon going after them? You risk your life by doing otherwise."

Koltar's firm expression remained and Roland sighed before waving his hand. "I am sorry to have to do this.."

Koltar frowned, and then his eyes widened as he found himself shrinking..and when it was done, his clothes had shrunk as well..Koltar was about ten years old, small and adorably boyish with his deep crimson hair a little past his shoulders and wide, crimson and silver flecked eyes. Perhaps a side effect of the magicks mixing, Koltar also had a pair of crimson wolf ears and a tail, same as in his shift. He was a crimson wolf.

Koltar suddenly found himself smaller than everyone else, looking down at himself in horror before looking up and exclaiming in a young, boyish voice. "No! You can't do this to me!"

Roland's expression was firm. "You can't off forty or so magick users without being noticed. You would be executed, and that's a fate you do not deserve..you seem a good man. I do this for your own good as well as your brothers..would you want him left alone now that you've just found him?"

Koltar winced at that, ears folding back a bit since that was the last thing that he wanted.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:52 pm
Trasten's eyes widened and he looked down at his brother, and he looked at Roland. "Please change him back . . ." he asked, knowing that being stuck in one form was not fun at all.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:56 pm
Roland shook his head. "He'll be himself again by morning. But he needs time to cool off..understand that I can't let you go on a revenge-spree, for the sake of the magickal world as well as you and your brother."

Koltar frowned and then glared at the ground as he looked away. "Whatever." he muttered. There was no way around it, it seemed..and the other did have a point..he couldn't just abandon his brother..  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:08 pm
Trasten frowned and then smiled as he took his brother's hand. "Hey, wanna go walk around town?" he asked, knowing that this was actually a pretty wolf-kin friendly neighborhood, since Lyroura had actually taken him out a few times before.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:24 pm
Koltar found his hand being taken and grimaced, feeling like a child. But he didn't have the heart, or even the desire to pull away. Instead, he tightened his now smaller hand around Trasten's. "Sure." he said softly, wanting to stay close to his brother. "Anything for the birthday boy." he said, smiling a little and playfully swatting Trasten's behind. "And there's twenty-two more where that came from.." he said, grinning a bit then as he chuckled.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:32 pm
Trasten frowned playfully and started leading Koltar out of the house before pausing and looking back. "We'll be back for the cake, so save us a few slices okay?" he called back to Lyroura, smiling before heading out, Koltar in tow.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:38 pm
Lyroura gave him an affirmative answer, and felt a pang as he left without her..she would have to be getting used to that, she supposed...

Koltar held his brother's hand and walked along side of him, glancing around before looking up at Trasten. "It feels odd to have you leading me around for a change." he said, chuckling a little since as the two years older brother, he'd been the one leading Trasten around by the hand and whatnot.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:49 pm
Trasten smiled as he led Koltar into town. "It feels kinda odd to be leading you." he said with a bit of a chuckle, which was cut off as he heard a woman cry out, looking to the source of the commotion with concern.

A neko was curled up, holding her leg and trying to protect herself from the blows of her master, who was yelling at her because she was such a clumsy wench. There were shards of broken glass around her. Kyra had been carrying some glassware for her master when he purposely tripped her up. She fell, and the glasses fell and her leg landed on a rather large piece of glass and penatrated right through it. "I'm sorry master! It was an accident!!" she cried out, tears running down her cheeks, her ears pressed against her head.

((User Image ^-^))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:13 am
Koltar looked over as well, hearing the cry and then catching the scent of blood. He caught sight of a crying woman with a man standing over her..doubtless he'd tripped her up..Koltar had long since been able to be moved by tears..he appreciated strength, not weakness. But he did have a problem with her mistreatment..and he growled as he pulled his hand from Trasten's and darted forward..before looking up at the man and remembering how small he currently was...

Koltar cursed under his breath before shifting wolf, he was barely older than a cub at this age, but he could still bite..and bite he did, chomping on the master's ankle and causing him to cry out in pain.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:21 am
Trasten's eyes widened and he ran foreward. "Koltar!" he called out, and got there just in time to stop the man from hitting his brother. "Hey. Stop that. You can't just treat people like punching bags." he said angrily. And when the man tried to hit him he shifted wolf and tackled him, growling angrily as he pinned him down and held his teeth over the man's neck. "Leave and don't let me see you hitting people again." he growled out before stepping back and then chaning back to normal and picking up his brother, going over to the neko. "Are you alright miss?" he asked, unable to ignore a person in need.

Kyra looked up at the man and the little wolf. "I . . . I tripped . . . I'll be o-okay . . ." she said, smiling non-convincingly and then standing up before collapsing again on her bad leg, hissing as she held it, the jagged piece of glass now in plain sight, going straight through her leg.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:28 am
Koltar watched with satisfaction as Trasten took care of things..and then he blinked and squirmed as he was picked up. "H-hey!" he shifted in Trasten's arms without thinking, the sudden weight causing Trasten's arms to shift and he tumbled to the ground with an oomph. The wolf 'boy' shook it off and then looked to Kyra, having listened to her lies.

He frowned at the sight of the glass, coming forward and seeing the glass in her leg. "If I tripped like you do I'd not have any legs, girlie.." he murmured. "Look at me." he said firmly, although he kept his gaze on the glass. "My name is Koltar, the man behind me is my brother Trasten..we'll take you back to the home of a witch named Lyroura..you'll be safe there, and I can heal you.." and just then, he slid the glass out in a quick, precise movement that would make sure the cut was not aggravated by the movement. His talking had been to distract her. "Can you grab her, Trast?" he asked, unable to hold her at present much to his irritation.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games