Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:55 pm
Quickly, Haki switched the cello with a classical guitar that was by him. He continued playing, and began to sing under his breath.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:02 pm
Kuro Masuku

Nika smiled and laughed when she caught Rose before she fell "Hey, becareful ok?" Nika said

"Sorry...im just hyper!" Rose said smiling "Becaaause i can see and that means i can see you" she lean closer to Nika and kissed her  

candinaye

~sky king Ikki~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:46 pm
Moving around the school, David quickly became aware that there was no need for his sword. Searching his map for fun things to do for the rest of the day, he found himself returning to the human dorms. On his way he found a girl, practically dancing in the rain. He walked over, curiosity getting the better of him again.

"You know, you could catch cold doing that."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:02 am
Kunji runs into the demon dorms and grabs somestuff not thinking about whats going on around him. He turns around and runs back out side and sees its raining out there and Cin is having a good time. He steps out steam rising off of his body. Its not that Kunji hates water but it never feels right on him. He dos take showers and all that to stay clean just rain makes him feel sad. He walks over to Cin. "Having fun now are we." He smiled.  

galgoon

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:46 am
"Well basically yeah, Nika likes swimming so I usually take her acouple times in the summer" Ivan said "I'm not a big fan but it does seem relaxing when stressed"

Nika smiled and kissed Rose back "Well I'm glad" She said after the kiss  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:50 am
Cin stopped, startled, at the sound of an unfamiliar voice. She turned and found herself face to face with the human boy who had given off so much energy in the cafeteria. She looked at him in surprise, eyes wide.

"You..." After a second, she composed herself, shrugged and smiled. "It's not that cold out here. Plus, I'm not one for...getting ill." She noticed a cloud of steam headed toward them, then looked back at the orange-haired one. "I'm Cinsara, by the way. Just call me Cin."

As Kunji approached, she nodded, though still looking at the first person. "Of course! I love the feeling of water."  

Katurrah

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:08 pm
"I love it. I just have to get used to it for a while." She said laughing as she swam over to the edge and climbed out, leaving her legs in. "So, why do you get stressed?" Ray asked inquisitively. "Am I asking too any questions?" She asked laughing a little as she looked at the ceiling.

Jenn smiled as she changed the song to one she loved, the Libertango. She had watched a couple do a duet with it and thought it looked pretty neat. "You should sing." She smiled over to him. "I think you'd have a nice voice."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:53 pm
"I'm David." Noticing the steam, he turned to look at the guy who approached. "Um, dude? Do you realize you're steaming? You might want to go get that checked at the infirmary!"  

~sky king Ikki~

candinaye

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:57 pm
Rose stomach growled and she blushed "Whoops i think i didnt get enough blood right now" she said rubbing her tummy "Lets go before i do something stupid" she grabbed Nikas hand and walked towards the cafeteria  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:13 pm
Kunji walks up and stands next to Cin and looks at David. "Well David im a fire demon my body temp is around 123......And a nother thing Fire and Water do not mix but i can't help it if i steam around in the rain." He holds out his are and lets a rain drop land on his hand with out it turning in to steam.  

galgoon

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:32 pm
"That's what most people think." He said, quickly switching to the song. "When I was younger, my parents paid for me to have singing lessons. And after that, opera lessons. I have been singing for about... 13 years, now." Haki continued to play the song, and started singing beautifully.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:20 pm
"If you knew my worries you would be stressed too plus it doesn't help when you can change even if you want to" Ivan said as he continued to float and closed his eyes

Nika laughed as they went to the cafeteria. She order some chicken and smiled at Rose "So how much blood you need?" Nika asked  

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:44 pm
"Wow. Impressive." Jenn laughed as she played the song more.

"Oh... True..." Ray said, falling back onto the floor of the pool area. She stared at the ceiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:06 pm
"Hmm" Rose said looking at the bottles. she picked tree bottles and headed to an empty table with Nika "Im not sure but ill drink these to quench my thirst a lil' bit" she opened a bottled and started drinking "Ugh. ill never get used to the taste..So what did you did while i was gone?" she asked Nika  

candinaye

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:15 pm
Haki stopped singing, but continued to play. "Well, thank you. May I hear your beautiful voice?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games