Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:45 am

lutia looked around making sure nobody was looking toward them
and leaped onto erks shoulder oposite the imp.
she had a mallet and a long pole on her back and a pair of handles sticking from her jacket pockets
she grabbed his ear and talked in a low voice
"erk we have a problem.
we need to get all the jarians out of here nd get back to your shop without anyone noticeing
"
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:10 pm

danish sighed looking around at the mass of temp plushies, drunks
and tears in the fabric of reality
"well this is about what i expected"

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:24 pm

blin could only watch as traven and desta fell into nameless portals
"oh no!"
he ran around trying to find a way to go after them
with no success as the portals closed behind her
he sat down worried
my boss and a fellow mercenary have been lost in a voidless space that just apeared...
what should i do?

he sat ther pondering until an idea came to him
he searches the crowd until he finds a fellow hunter
"brett! desta and traven were just sent to an empty void and we need to find them!"
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:08 pm

((^__^ gomen))

Chase promptly put back on his hat, looking around at the few who had hangovers and those who were plush.
"Oh...this is really...insane." He muttered to himself.
Suddenly there was a pang in his stomach when he realized he'd lost sight of Lutia.
"Lutia??"

aeris192
Crew

HasmatX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:54 pm

Dr. Hobo Pours the bottle of mixed beer over the litch king unplushifiing him but because he had no blood he didn't become drunk

Chastity struggles to her feet, her sences a complete mess, and sees three blurred outlines (Lutia, Erk, and the Imp)

the droid emits a wide laser scanning everything in the area, not finding what it was looking for, it flies off...
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:15 pm

Brett's brain frazzled for a second, then came back in full swing. He thanked Ansem, put the Soul Drive robot, Jetto, on his shoulder, and walked over to Erk. "Okay, my brain is killing me. Me and the otter with the trunk on his back are the only non-drunk members of our clan here. Desta is shouting gibberish, and Traven, well he's really drunk. I'm getting to work on the new mech. And don't worry, I won't tell about your clan's meeting in the shop." Brett grabbed Blin and hurled him through the open wall and into the cart system, which led to Brett's hangar. Brett jumped in after him. [To Mecha Main Street]

Brett_FM

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:00 pm

"Very well then." he said dryly. "Imp, I want you to take care of this, tell them all to use the track hidden behind the plushie wall." Erk himself walked over to it, and was about to walk through, when he saw the stagering Chastity. He then shouts to the imp, "You take care of her two!" He then oppened the wall and passed through as well. ((To mecha main street))

The Imp hissed dissaprova, but complied. It flew above the writhing crowd and landed on Chase's shoulder, it whispered "Hurry to the shop in mecha main street called the orange mechanism, Lutia is waiting there." it also whispered a quick shortuct from an alley behind the Plushie Palace. From there the Imp moved to Neo "Use the plushie wall there, and ride the rails to the store called Orange Mechanism, Lutia request your presence." it circled around him once, and said to A.I. "You two!" it began to fly above the crowd watching for any other Jarians to appear, but remembered its secondary duty and landed on the shoulder of Chastity. "Drink a little to much?" it snickered

The Lich King realized his recovered form, and thanked the hobo doctor briefly. "After him!" comanded the Lich King to the ravenous specter, which dissapated into a red cloud which sparkeled before phasing out of the material plane. The lich king returned to the task at hand, he needed the other blade. "Well, I should leave a parting gift..." he said, moving out of the door. "Mabey a little heat will sobre them all up." he snaped his finger and a single flame jumped to the side of the building, growing quickly.

((To the little necropolis))
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:40 pm

You could say that, imp

her sences at medium clarity

but knowing imps, you came to give me trouble, didnt you?

Dr. Hobo wheeles his shopping cart out of the Plushie Palace

HasmatX

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:55 pm

"It was not my choice, frankly, I would have told you to drink more..." it snickered. "But aparently, my master thought you needed some help. I can get a real physician to apear if you so need it... but o many favors will indebt you to him."
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:35 pm

Naw, I'm fine

All her sences at thier peek

you can go now and tell your master, thanks for his concern.

Dr. Hobo says to Chastity

All's well.

HasmatX

deathstar175

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:36 pm

The other two portals, one two an unknown dimension and the other that was leaking ill feelings continued floating, taking on the resemblance of the wall.
A random passerby who just happen to have been splashed by doctor hobo fell into the second portal with a mild yelp and it thus closed...
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:46 pm

Oops...

as the portal closed

HasmatX

Starjian Orion

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:13 pm

Starjian watched in mild amusement as the plushie virus spread. Then he heard something that made is heart break. He looked up and confirmed what he thought. The chandelier he was on broke off the ceiling and he fell to the floor behind Ansem. Flat on his face and slightly muffled he raised an arm and said, "I will be a librarian... just keep the pie away..." His arm fell flat.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:42 pm

Ace parks in at the Plushie Palace and Pub and gets out of the car
"wow what a cool place!"

Midnight-Hustla

Serenity Haven GM

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:48 pm

the data tower adnroids had mingled with the crowd "target sighted. commence operaion: snuff out jarian"
two mechas covered each of the exits and fifty androids swarmed at suzuko a.i and neo with blade arms and shotguns
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games