Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:06 pm

((Okay jumping in here guys! My skelly is at the beginning if anyone wants to see!))

Elisabeth sat in the corner of a small steel reinforced cel in the Kings castle. She tapped her fingers impatiently on the table. When is that blasted doctor going to get here? She would have to do her best to behave and seem "well" when he came. She had cleaned up the room, tidied her appearance and behaved oh-so-well for days now. She was supposed to be released from her room today. She just knew there were interesting things goin on that she was missing out on. She was anxious to return to her duties; To grip her axe and fight again.
What was the big deal anyway? So she wasted a couple of her fellow soldiers. They were pitiful at best. And she had accomplished the mission hadn't she? She was calm now. No more fits. No more uncontrollable rage. No more mad ramblings. She was calm now. Oh so calm.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:51 am

Zack released Garnets arm and leaned against a tree"Well this could be worse.."

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:55 am

Arisu was silent for a few moments. "Follow them," she said to Asuka.
"Got it," Asuka said, then silently followed.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:07 am

Zack was breathign heavily,When they ran away he got injured by a spider.He hadn't noticed it yet but the wound was infected and also poisioned."You go back..i will look where they are"With that he jumped onto a tree and then jumped from tree to tree.He so made his way back to te others but stayed hidden,only the blood,which dripped down would give a hint where he would be

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:18 am

Arisu leaned against a tree. They hadn't moved since the spiders attacked. "Hm..." She was carefully listening to Zack's thoughts.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:22 am

Uhng..I feel dizzy ...and so weak...What is wrong with me?He thought,then he jumped to the next tree .He coughed and then passed out.

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:26 am

"I can't wait any more. I'm going to find Zack and bring both him and Garnet back," Mina said, walking towards the castle door.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:28 am

Jay sighed"I will come with you"

Blood driped down right infrot of Arisus feet.Droplet for droplet. "Plitsch...Plitsch..."

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:40 am

"Okay. We should probably hurry," Mina said, then ran out the door.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, then. We may not bring one of the other Eternal Eyes to Lord Annexus, but we will bring Zack. This should make Lord Annexus proud. And maybe the healer will have an antidote to the spider poison," Arisu said.
"Hm... We should wait for Asuka to get back. She won't be too happy if we leave without her," Mamoru said.
Hurry up and get back, Asuka. We have Zack here, Arisu told Asuka mentally. "Speaking of Asuka..." She paused. "You love her, don't you?"
If Mamoru was surprised by the question, it didn't show. "Maybe, maybe not," he said simply.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:46 am

Zacks body was breathing heavily and shiverd.
Jay nodded and ran also out following her.

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:56 am

It didn't take long for Mina and Jay to catch up to Arisu, Mamoru, and Zack. Mina saw Zack and was instantly worried. "I think he might have been poisoned by a spider..." she said. Then she saw all of the dead spiders. Relax, Mina! They're dead! she told herself.
Arisu turned her head in Mina and Jay's direction. "We have some company, Mamoru," she said.
"It's about time you leave the castle," Mamoru said, looking at them.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:00 am

Jay crossed his arms infront of his chest ant tilted his head slightly"Sorry...i just don't wanted to ran directly into your trap!But now we are here...what do you want?"

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:12 am

"We have orders to bring you all to the castle alive. Zack is the only exception. Lord Annexus wants him, whether he is dead or alive," Arisu said.
"As if we'd let that happen!" Mina said.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:17 am

"What a nice dad."Jay mutterd"I hope Zack is sleeping well and didn't hear that.He was confused ...i think he realy wanted to go back but ...well i am not sure.If he hears that it could destroy the picture of the one he knows as his father."Jay looked coldly at Arisu"Let's go Mina...back to the castle.."

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:27 am

"Not without Zack. If we let them take him, he will probably be killed by Annexus. I lost too many people in my life. I don't want to lose another...I'm already going to lose you..." Mina said, close to tears.
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games