Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:39 pm

The merchant smiled as it focused its chakra into light, mixing it with with the light in the village, he would notice two of the figures from the gate leaving, he then signaled another message to fanoto, The fight is breaking up at the gates, we should hurry if we wanna get out undetected by the grass nin The merchant would then start to pack up his stall, fitting it into a backpack, "i dont really wanna stick around for what ever has everyone worried," The merchant would say.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:40 pm

after running a bit through the halls, he came to a door that said "KUSAKAGE's OFFICE". he regained his composure, then knocked 3 times. a voice said enter. one chuunin was standing guard.
"Why arent you at the fight?"
"I was sent to retreave a map for one of our jonin."
the chuunin pointed to a table with papers scattered on it
he rummaged through them and found the map with details of surrounding roads, buildings and terrain features.
"I'l be going then thanks you, wish us luck out there" he said leaving the room
he then began to run back to the window.

EDIT: to make it more interesting

The Extra Syllable

The Extra Syllable

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:42 pm

He jumped out the window discised as the merchant. he tucked map into one of the empty bags "Well, we'd better mozey on before we get caught in a fight"
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:51 pm

"You three go first." Jono spoke finally, moving his two students along with the third merchant along, as he was to follow shortly behind. The news of the fight breaking up frightened him, he did not want to chance any kind of engagement.

Fanoto

The Extra Syllable

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:54 pm

Rhulain nodded. and began to make his way to the gate.

((I'll post there next...waiting for guys to show up. oh and i've been meaning to ask. is there like 2 jono's for real? or one a clone?))
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:56 pm

((ones either A) His puppet of himself B) Sand copy))

The merchant would smile, making his way to the gates keeping some distance between the two in front, and the one right at the back.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Fanoto

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:03 pm

((Sand Copy blaugh Practically used non-stop since I learned it to keep up with all the new kids in Suna.))

After waiting a minute, he followed the others, somewhat in a rush as though he were late for something.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:46 am

Tetsu flew into the last village he need to stop at. He drop a note as he flew through the office.

The note:

Dear Kusakage,

I, the Raikage, is holding a meeting in Cloud. We need you and your best ninja to come to the meet. We thank you for you cooperation and support.

-Raikage
Rahenno

He made a round about and flew out the window he came through and headed home.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Aro97

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:21 pm

hibiki knocked on the door then wait for a response
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:24 pm

Masumi was sitting in her chair going over files. "Come in" She said looking up at the door and putting the papers away. She was tired of papers anyway.

Masumi H Dekata

Nikki-Xion14

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:26 pm

Chinatsu appeared next to Aro.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:27 pm

EDIT:hibiki walked in the office and took a knee."lady kage i need your asistance for a moment."hibiki said.as he lifted his fathers dead body"i`m willing to give up my life for his."hibiki said in a serious manner.

Aro97

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:37 pm

Masumi looked at the boy seriously and walked over examining the dead body. Her eyes then casted on the boy. "Are you sure this is what you want?" She asked since this was a matter of life and death.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:19 pm

"...yes lady kage."hiniki said as he placed aro down on the ground.

Aro97

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:27 pm

((Ok so against my better judgment, and because I was convinced that what I wanted to do wouldn't help anything, I am going to let this continue, but aro I am going to tell you this: you die again, and I will make it my personal mission to find the body, extract the soul, disintegrate it, and ensure it can never be used again. No amount of bitching to rah, no amount of yelling, crying, or general a**-hattery from either of you will change my mind on it. Clear? I highly suggest you learn to RP better before fighting anymore because this will be your one and only chance to redeem your old RPC. And trust me, I can find out that you died, and have a narrative reason to get rid of it. I made my RPC specifically so he could do things like this. Now to get to bed. I have work in less than 9 hours and have to get up in less than 8.))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games