Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Hospital - Medical Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:26 pm
Several roots shot out of the ground and wrapped around the remains of the dead demon host and his body and limbs were dragged into the ground, nothing left but the blood stained ground where the battle was fought.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:40 pm
Luo Ushio
Pride Of The Mist
テキスト翻訳
Suiton| Ina Hassei Ryouken No Jutsu |Mizukage l Wind l Salamander Summoner |Ranmaru Bloodline |Weapon Master

User Image
As Luo's strike began, he found black flames coming straight at him, however he continued without stopping. At this point, he was fighting with his all and not even these flames would stop his strike from continuing through. The strike was not halted in any manner as his frame was engulfed in the flames. As he struck the man down without fail or halting, he leaped forward with the speed of the seventh stage as he left an afterimage in his wake where Lava would burn where they stood, including the body of Hanzo, his head landing a bit away..

During movement, he placed his setsuka back in its sheath and ripped off his shirt and blindfold which were both burning. As Luo halted, his hand slammed on the ground as Senka appeared once more, having returned to the salamander summoning lands when he realized his purpose for appearing had been evaded; the Amaterasu sent the first time. Seeing the black flames on Luo's lower body and arms, he aimed his Blue Mist justu at the burning points and sprayed carefully. It was one of few ice jutsu capable of extinguishing the flames of Amaterasu, and as it dealt with the flames, Luo was left with shards of ice on his arms, his legs, and his sides.

While Amaterasu was fast, it also burned slowly. So slowly in fact, that most techniques cannot put it out and it burns for seven days and seven nights. Heaving a large sigh, Luo sat there kneeling still, panting heavily. He had worked to his fullest indeed and sat there for a moment in repose, reflecting on what had occurred.

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:24 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXT H EXXI L L U S I V EXXD R A G O NXXXXXXXXXXXXX
HXAXNXZXOXXUXCXHXIXHXA
{9 T HXXH O K A G E | H E A DXXO FXXU C H I H AXXC L A N | D R A G O NXXS U M M O N E R | M I S TXXS E V E NXXS W O R D S M E N}

XXXXP E A C EXXI SXXN O TXXO B T A I N E DXXB YXXF O R C E,
XXXXXXXP E A C EXXI SXXO N L YXXO B T A I N E DXXB YXXU N D E R S T A N D I N G
XXXX

((What I meant by "if it worked the lava would come behind it" I meant that if you somehow stopped my amaterasu it'd be only the lava and not with the amaterasu on it. Dragons do not have a given reaction time, speed or perception as such these things have yet to be defined in this guild so nothing you say can actually give factual evidence against my statement.))

While Luo would submerge with the black flames every part of his body would be on fire because from a frontal attack it would be impossible for him to not enter where Hanzo's vision was at the moment of his ignition of the flame. Not only but because he entered the flame which was directly in front of Hanzo this meant he was also in close-quarters with the dragon's mouth. The rapid-fire lava shots were meant to spread out but being directly in front of them meant that Luo would be struck all over his body, about 80% of the hundreds of shots would now strike Luo, and thus many struck his arm and hands where he was holding the sword.

XKage - 35
XJounin - 50
XChuunin - 70
XGennin - 85
XAcademy - 110
XMONTHLY BONUS - 188 [AUGUST 2011]
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:13 pm
User ImageUser ImageXXXXXXKoukotsuXKaguyaXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXKumogakureXXXXXXC H U U N I NXXXXXXT H I R DXXH E I RXX

XX▇▇ ▇ ▇XXwhere will my P R E Y wander this time?

XX▇▇ ▇ ▇XXA good H U N T E R never loses his P R E Y

↯↙↙XXthere are some things you cannot C O N T R O L
XXI am one of those T H I N G SXXXX
the B O N E S of my fathers will stab into your S O U LXX✹✹✹XXXXXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

As Koukotsu stepped out of the cave where Aki had once led the evacuees to the Tree of Life, the Lightning Sage Technique was active once again. The S-ranked lightning chakra spread throughout his body like a supercharger, increasing his strength, muscle and overall body flexibility, and--most importantly--his body speed. When he saw the attacks taking place, Luo was already beginning to leap into the air. He had very little time to react, and he needed to use it well. After utilizing the fourth stage of the Assassin's Dance--as well as the fourth stage of Shuurai Tekken Do--and forming a couple of hand seals to use the Lightning Speed technique, Koukotsu's speed FAR outclassed that of a Kage. In fact...he moved quickly enough to create his own afterimages. Two--in fact. As he obliterated the distance between himself and Luo, he could feel the strain that moving at such a high speed put on his body. For right now...that didn't matter. Adrenaline was pushing him...faster...stronger. The increased flexibility of his muscles from the Lightning Sage Technique would allow him to move with only slight pain after the initial lunge was complete.

It was then that he noticed. At his current distance, he wouldn't make it. After tearing his katana from its sheath, he allowed it to extend to its full length of ten feet with one hand while the other tore off the eye patch covering his Three Tomoe Sharingan implant. The increased clarity of his vision allowed him to more accurately defend Hanzo...he would not fail his comrade...

With a powerful 'stab and flick' motion, Koukotsu shoved his blade in front of Hanzo's neck while it crackled ferociously with S-ranked lightning chakra, and--using his strength and hand speed from the Shuurai Tekken Do style--'flicked' his blade forward to clash with Luo's at a reasonable distance from Hanzo. Reasonable being about four inches from his throat. However, the stress on his arm was obvious. Blocking such a high speed and power attack as a Chuunin came with a price. In fact...if the Lightning Sage Technique hadn't been active, all the muscles in Koukotsu's arm probably would've been ripped to pieces. They were--however--still extremely strained, making movement painful. The surprise that awaited Luo was a fearsome one, however.

Luo--in effect--had eliminated pretty much any chance of evading counter-attack completely. This was for two reasons. Hanzo's dragon was still launching the lava--as Koukotsu had halted Luo in the middle of his attack, leaving the man open to the aforementioned attack. On top of that, he was surely in Hanzo's line of sight now as his body recoiled from being halted at such high speed.

There was also a third attack. The 'crackling' lightning that circled Koukotsu's blade from before erupted at Luo. The man was no more than six inches away from Koukotsu's blade, suffering the recoil from being stopped so suddenly. Koukotsu had expended S-ranked lightning chakra, and through the lightning boost given from his Raiken Clansmenship...the attack was S+-ranked in power. In a concentrated form like a wave that closed in around Luo on all sides, the afflicted areas would suffer a shock more severe than even Kirin...

All in all...Luo was in trouble.

(Crap ton of A-ranked styles...S-ranked lightning wave, Lightning Speed Technique. 1 A-ranked chakra point left, 0 S-ranked chakra points left.)  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:24 pm
little mintchan

Muffin's post is invalid, to be ignored~
hanzo's head is off and the dragon missed you by mere inches with the lava
but some lava did get on you but not that black flames( can't spell it to save my own life)
but since the weapon style you used is tearing your muscles apart then you have ripped a tendon in the left knee but your still able to walk only your in pain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:55 pm
(( Woah Guys,
Where did this deliberation even come from.
Halt your rp movements now, nothing is decided or for certain. ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:59 pm
Luo1304
little mintchan

Muffin's post is invalid, to be ignored~
hanzo's head is off and the dragon missed you by mere inches with the lava
but some lava did get on you but not that black flames( can't spell it to save my own life)
but since the weapon style you used is tearing your muscles apart then you have ripped a tendon in the left knee but your still able to walk only your in pain

(You're taking the word of Mint-chan? Really?

She's just a regular crew.

EDIT: Also, even if her verdict was true (which it isn't) you can't just "exit" like that. Don't forget that Shahnz and Koukotsu are here, and even if you kill Hanzo, that doesn't mean you can just walk right out without being pursued by them.)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:09 pm
Luo1304

xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx

(( Ignore the ruling and reverse the responses you had to it. ))  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:33 pm
DANDii Lions--
Luo1304

xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx

(( Ignore the ruling and reverse the responses you had to it. ))

((Hokay, do you want me to just delete the exit posts and wait for a final decision on anything here or...?

EDIT: I actually went to both members of the Department of Observers for NUR and asked for a ruling on this since that's what I assume is sort of their jobs. I explained how it seems as if I was retroactively attacked by his dragon after going through with being burned with Amaterasu, and asking whether a summon even has the capability to track the eighth stage of the mist sword style, much less react that quickly even if it for some reason could. All Dark said was basically since the summon doesn't say it can't, doesn't mean it can't. I have PM's from both Alicia & Mint on the subject, and I'm just trying to get this over and done with.))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:40 pm
(( Delete them for now, I suggest you save them though just in case.
But I'm working on my own decision right now, which will be run through the crew, then delivered to y'all in as timely of a manner as possible. ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:42 pm
((Okay. Post above edited for the reason why this went through like this.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff