Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Tree of Life Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:24 pm
"Ya mentioned it." Aki waggled her finger, "Not explained it. And you still aren't" She furrowed her brow, "Unplanned meeting? And you didn't invite us?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:27 pm
"kinda hard to invite you to an unplanned meeting...."
Ariana stared at Aki
"want a meeting go get it yourself but Arekku told me half my village was fighting mist and i go their destroying stuff and ebarrassing myself to find no ones over there.  

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:04 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

(sorry guys... I sort of had my hands tied up sweatdrop )
Arekku looked at Aki then Ari as he talked quite interest at the type of conversation they were having over and over it didn't really seem to have any point to it, though Arekku listen to it. His head was spinning till he heard the whole unplanned meeting, and he listen carefully.

"There is always the chance that maybe a village didn't do it, I to be honest normally never leave my village," Arekku said rubbing his head,"Maybe you should ask more people before you attack then you can keep yourself from doing such things."

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:50 pm
"Definitely didn't ask you."
Ariana said in a harsh manner glaring at Arekku. A silence took over for a moment before Ariana discontinued looking at him.

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:49 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

Arekku just looked back at her with a carefree smile, he wasn't to much worried about her, he had deeper much this just seem to keep his mind out of it for a short while. He took a deep long lasting breath,"I guess talking with you isn't really going to work between us like always." Arekku said as he stood up taking a big stretch up in the air as the silence was there for a while.

"Either way Cloud has always been more stubborn when it comes to talking in politics between the villages." Arekku said as he clapped his hands together and the black prison around her dispersed back to the ground,"Well nothing more to say, oh except for get some rest." Arekku said as he got some leaves from the tree,"Here you could just rub this on your wounds there really amazing when it comes to healing........ Though as a village we cut most our ties with Cloud as of now you can relay that back to your superior as well I don't have any plans of going to Cloud now as well lending any support to Cloud anytime soon."

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:03 pm
"That wasn't smart of you in the least. Big mistake!"
Ariana said taking her mask off and scraping the cloud symbol off then putting it back on and doing the same to all her other cloud labeled items.
"The hasn't done crap for me.... anyway I know you know something but just like you I'm cutting all ties... who gives a ******** about the cloud any who...."
Ariana's fowl language came from a bit of pain that the Cloud sucked so bad and she was born there. She walked off with a middle finger to the grass as well a bit pissed at them too.
"Oh and Katsuro, you're dead..."
Ariana threatened before vaporizing into mist and vanishing.

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:21 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

Arekku was also flicking off Ariana at the same time she was as she left as well as waving it like saying goodbye,"Alright see ya around!" Arekku yelled out before she dispersed and he turned to Aki and Katsuro still throwing the middle finger,"What does this mean?" Arekku asked as he pointed at his other hand that had his middle finger up.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:37 pm
Aki frowned as Ari flicked them off. Then she saw Arekku doing the same, except he was doing it like he was waving bye. "Ar-Arekku! Don't do that it's ruuuude." She shook her head at him, did he really not know what flipping the bird was? Groanning she face palmed and jumped off her branch and landed next to Arekku. "That seemed... counterproductive." She muttered not really talking to Arekku or Katsuro.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:04 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

"Sheesh don't yell so hard at me I was just asking." Arekku said as he picked his ear now, though still curious of what the whole finger thing was,"What was counterproductive?" Arekku asked her as he took a seat on the branch and look at the stretch out horizon of Grass,"So tired."

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:20 pm
Aki quirked an eyebrow at Arekku. He really seemed kidlike. Of couse Aki didn't have much room to talk after her chat with Ari. She sighed off Arekku's words and silently sat beside him. Aki couldn't help but wonder what Ari was going to do now that she had suddenly decided to cut ties with cloud. Aki let her mind roam as she stared out at the horizon as well.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:38 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

Arekku seem to doze off as he looked at the horizon with Aki, he didn't realize that as a person he only had three hours of sleep in two weeks and now was feeling more and more tired. As he suddenly slumped over on Aki on her shoulder, though at the same time he was about to rock back and fall down as he just graze her. It was pretty obvious that Arekku was going to fall back, though he already had drifted into some deep sleep.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:50 pm
Aki jumped a little as Arekku slumped against her shoulder. "Boy do you look tired." She watched as he began to lean backwards. So to catch him she brought her arm around his shoulders and supported him from falling backwards. It was then that she noticed he was basically out cold. Aki smiled slightly and sighed. "I guess you really do do better outside."

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:22 pm
Katsuro look over at the two as he sighed. "Guess that he really was tired. Should of known that he was going to fall over and sleep." He said. he had no expression on his face. Why should he? Why should he have any as the hardship he had been threw. Other than that, he cross his arms and set them on his chest. Nothing was here to gain, but it was always fun to act like the protector.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:59 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

Arekku was asleep for a little while, before his body started moving around,'No Masumi-sensei I don't wanna eat that pill!" Arekku yelled out as it woke himself up and notice where he had fallen asleep he started rubbing his head,"Hahaha sorry guess I fell asleep, well you guys don't have to look out for me, though Katsuro I was wondering if you could head to Sand and talk to them in behalf of me and see how they feel about an alliance as well to explore and see how they are doing." Arekku said as he stretch and then looked at Aki,"Mmm Lucia told me of some new people in the village.... well I'll worried about them later.... For now you get some R&R after all you just had some serious surgery, and for me I'm gonna go eat and find a place to sleep." Arekku said yawning as he finish his last sentence.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:24 pm
Katsuro nodded his head as he was now on a mission. "Yes. It will be done." He said with a calming but somewhat low tone. He started to walk slowly to the gates, taking his time with the world. He was not in a rush so he can have a nice walk.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games