Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spring of Rejuvenation Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:19 am

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku looked at both of them then he became somewhat pale at the mention of Taijutsu,"Um.... I'm not that knowledgeable with Taijutsu so for now I'm gonna continue with Kusaton. Kusa Kasui Tachinoboru (Grass Spike Rising)." Arekku said as he made a seal then build up chakra as he placed his hands on the grass they became spikes as they try to pierce his students.

Kusa Kasui Tachinoboru (Grass Spike Rising)
By focusing a large amount of chakra into a few blades of grass, the user is capable of causing those blades of grass to harden and suddenly grow, piercing their victim. One blade of grass per rank is capable of being manipulated (2 at chunin, 3 at Jonin, 4 at Kage)

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:36 am

Maki looked at the grass falling back but not falling hard just seamed to lay there for a minute, Maki had remembered the hand signs and began to practice looking at the roof.[1/5]

Next Maki gathered chakra and forced it into a blade of grass.[2/5]

Maki then attempt to casue it to sharpen but no luck it just swayed back and forth as if strugling.[3/5]

Maki tried agian this time forcing the chakra up and down the blade of grass and the grass grew but wasn't sharp.[4/5]

Now Maki was hit in the head by something and he made the hand signs and the grass turned into a blade to rise and then return to the gorund.[5/5]

"Ouch..."

He said rubbing his head.

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Endency

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:15 pm

Endency jumped back to dodge the grass wile still trying to examine it and both of his clone poofed away. [1/5]

Endency though for a moment about how the jutsu is preformed and how much chakra he was going to need. [2/5]

"Seems easy enough." Endency said pulled his hands together to preform the first of the hand seals. [3/5]

Enency began to gather his chakra and then preformed the rest of the seals. Endency kneeled to the ground placing his hand in front of him. [4/5]

Endency began to forcus his chakra into the ground telling it to turn the grass. One blade grew taller and piered threw the tree Endency was aiming at. [5/5]
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:44 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku clapped at there progress and then thought for a second,"Well both of you start jumping now!" Arekku yelled out as he made the area around them become spikes as he tried to attack them though Arekku planned for it to follow them,"Kusa Ihara no Jutsu (Grass Thorns Skill)." Arekku said after the attack was coming at them.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:06 pm

Maki jumepd as he was instructed olny to be cut by the grass when he landed he fell over using his hand to pivot and remmbered the hand signs flipping up andclinging to a wall.[1/5]

Maki practiced as he hang fro mthe wall using the wall climbing jutsu He began to making the hand signs as fast as he could.[2/5]

Next Maki began to focus his chakra through a single piece of grass and managed to turn it into a sharp needle.[3/5]

Maki then built up chakra to do this with a larger portion of the field.[4/5]

Maki finally managed to jutsu as a smal lportion of the grass below became sharp needles he then flattened it and jumped down.[5/5]

Maki didn't seam to be in control at the moment as his movment was swifter and more fluent than before.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:40 pm

Endency was caught slightly off guard. Endency managed to jump to the left in an attempt to dodge. The attack grazed his right arm, but it was enough to cut him.[1/5]

Endency clutched his wound and saw that the grass was curving back around to attack him again. Endency preformed a hand seal and said. "Bunshin no jutsu." [2/5]

Endency created two shadow clones. Endency used the clones to distract the grass. One clone ran to the right in the attempt at a distraction. [3/5]

Thankfully the attack went after the clone. The other clone stayed next to Endency incase he needed a second distraction. Endency then began to preform the hand seals. [4/5]

Endency placed his hand on the ground in an attempt to use the jutsu. The blade of grass shot up threw the enemy attack. The curved around and hit it again[5/5]

Endency

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:04 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Endency what's your element?" Arekku asked as he turned to Maki and did some seals to show him as he then touched the ground and pulled a rock up to him making it looked like a shield, though it looked like Arekku used rock jutsu he actually just used his strength,"If I member right I did do the seals right and that should be Doton biggrin oroku Gaeshi."

Doton: Doroku Gaeshi (Earth Release: Rock Shield)
Description: In the jutsu, the user lifts up a giant piece of earth and uses it as a shield. For every rank, the shield grows 5 feet by 5 feet, and thickens by 3 inches.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:25 pm

"Oh uh... My element is wind sir." Endency said and then quickly added. "Oh and Medical if you want to count that."

Endency

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:21 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Yay this is going to be fun first jutsu is Fuuton: Furyuu no Jutsu (Wind Release: Wind Dragon)." Arekku said as he made a wind dragon that snarled at End then suddenly charged at him,"Well now try to defeat my wind dragon with your own." Arekku said laughing.

Chunnin
Fuuton: Furyuu no Jutsu (Wind Release: Wind Dragon)
Description: Creates a dragon formed from wind. The dragon looks like a large serpent, a traditional Chinese dragon that is twenty feet long. The dragon has a red mane and the rest of his body borders light blue. The colour is not distinct because the wind manipulates it from its colour to transparency. The dragon can shoot Kaze Bakuhatsu from its mouth.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:04 am

Endency eye's widened as the dragon charged him. "Oh s**t!" Endency yelled. Endency dove forward and rolled under the dragon. Endency quickly tried to do the same hand seals as Arekku. Endency finished and attempted the jutsu. "Fuuton: Furyuu no Jutsu!" Endency said praying for the best. Nothing happened however. "Damn it." Endency swore under his breath. Endency took a deep breath and began to do the hand seals again. "Fuuton: Furyuu no Jutsu!" Endency said again. This time a dragon of wind formed in front of him. His dragon however was a lot smaller then Arekkus.

Endency

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:53 am

Maki practiced the hand signs first preforming them for a few minutes before building up chakra.[1/5]

Maki after practicing the hand signs he gatehred chakra until he felt he had the right amount.[2/5]

The next step was to try the jutsu but Maki managed to raise a small amount of earth but it crumbled.[3/5]

Maki then gathered more chakra for his final attempt.[4/5]

Finally Maki managed to raise an earth shield and dropepd it to the floor.[5/5]
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:06 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

((Setugai it should take more posts to make the wind dragon lol))
Arekku's dragon crashed with Ends destroying it as it went after End now at full blast.

Arekku looked at Maki as he thought of a new jutsu for Maki,"Well then let see um.... okay now for the elemental sword technique." Arekku said as he showed him the seals for it,"Well that's the seal what you do is get some earth anything pretty much can make your sword.' Arekku said as he made different seals and made a wind sword,"As you can see I gather wind with my own wind chakra and made this weapon." Arekku said smiling.

Doton: Katana no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Element Sword)
Description: Similarly to Doton Shuriken, the user picks up dirt and/or earth, molds chakra into the dirt/earth, and forms a sword. It isn’t as sharp or powerful as a real sword, and is destroyed after a few hits.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:21 pm

Maki wtched and began to make a few hand signs making mistakes every now and then,[1/5]

Next step was adding chakra much like the earth shield but instead sharpening it.[2/5]

Maki first attempt turned out much like the earth shield did it was weak and crumbled.[3/5]

After this Maki tried adding chakra like he'd done with the grass spikes.[4/5]

Makis made the correct hand signs and formed an earth sword and stabbed it into the ground and sneezed.[5/5]
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:53 pm

((sorry did not know how much to type so I thought we were gonna rp it out my bad sweatdrop ))

Endency frowned as his creation was slaughtered by the larger dragon. "Well then..." Endency said sighing. "Alright no big deal i can do this." Endency said gathering wind chakra. [1/5]

Endency began to do the hand seals he had memorized. Endency closed his eyes to ease his focus. [2/5]

"Come on come on come on." Endency said to himself. "Fuuton: Furyuu no Jutsu!" Endency said releasing this chakra. [3/5]

Wind began to take the form of a serpant. However it dispersed before it could take a solid form. "Grah." Endency said under his breath. [4/5]

"You got this." Endency told himself as he began to do the hand seals again. Endency took a deep breath in. "Fuuton: Furyuu no Jutsu!" This time the wind compacted into the form of a dragon the same size as Areku's." [5/5]

(hows that?)

Endency

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:24 pm

A Daron grass clone walked into the area and sat on a rock...
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games