Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:04 pm
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Two Winged Angel
User Image

Taking a minute to try and comprehend what Vincente said, Auron replied with, "Yes, but lets wait for Shiro to sit down. Both of you need to hear this".

My opponents will scream for hells warm embrace

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:21 pm
User ImageAlmost as if by cue, a great number of plates, filled with anything from Ramen to SOba, fom Takiyaki to curry, were placed on the table, where, seconds later, Shiro sat down. He held his hads infront of him ina prayer-like fashion. "Itadakimasu~!"
He picked up a stick of skewered meat, taking a bite out of the strip on the end, looking towards Auron.
"So, Sensei... Where should we start?"  

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:45 pm
Auron Ryoku

User Image

Auron smiled as he watched his students enjoy themselves. However Auron would put that enjoyment on a temporary hold when he said, "Alright everybody, now that you are all enjoying themselves, it is time to talk. I won't mince words with you. I have come to the hard decision that I am temporarily leaving the village". Auron waited for their responses.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:04 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image
My name is Vincente Valtieri.

Vincente nodded. "And this involves us?" He asked.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:13 pm
Auron Ryoku

User Image

Auron scowled at Vincente and said, "Use your head kid. If I leave, you are out one sensei, and with the chuunin exams fast approaching, you cannot afford to be teacherless. So what do you think I am going to ask both of you"?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:44 pm
User ImageShiromaru placed his chop sticks down on an empty bowl of ramen. In fact, it seemed all of the dishes infront of him had been emptied, down to the last kernal of rice. Shiro also looked extremely content, having obviously eaten much more than he should physically be able to. That look melted into a more determined one, however. "I'm going with you, Sensei."  

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:59 pm
Auron Ryoku

User Image

Auron smiled but then said, "Don't rush into things kid. I never I told you how long I plan to be gone. I am going on this trip because I screwed up....horribly. I won't go into details cause you don't need to know. I have decided to take this journey to fix the broken parts of my body, spirit, and mind, so that I never make that mistake again....Guys..I plan on being gone for a whole year. Imagine a whole year of constant travel and exploring. Not seeing your friends or family. It can break the best of us. I am sorry for putting you through such a choice. Yes, I am giving you a choice, we can do a full week of training and then head back to the Leaf, just in time for the chuunin exams to start, or....both of you can come with me, learn more than you have ever learned before, but face the constant dangers of both mother nature, and enemy ninja. Is that a fair trade off for becoming that much powerful of a person after that year"? He wanted to test their resolve, so he held back vital information for their decision, such as no matter what they say, they will be participating in the chuunin exams anyways.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:38 pm
User ImageShiro paused, thinking his answer over, unconciously fiddling with the hitae-ate strapped to the harness on his chest. "Well, I may just be speaking for myself, but my only friend in the village was my brother, and ever since that mission..." He shook his head, dropping that particular memory. "If he'd have had the chance of an extra year of intense training, he might still be here, maybe be a Jonin, maybe even an ANBU! What I'm sayin' is,"
He looked up at his teacher again, that oddly vibrant determination, something a long dead leader of the village would call the "Will of Fire" burning in his eyes.
"What good would being a Chunin do me, if I'm not prepared?"  

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:43 pm
Auron Ryoku

User Image

Auron nodded his head and said, "I see that you are determined. Very well. I will accept you as a not only a student, but a friend and traveling companion". Now he turned to Vincente and said, "Shiro has made the decision. What say you my noble protoge? We will think no less of you if you refuse".

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:48 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

Vincente nodded again. "I don't have a family, I'll be happy to come along." He crossed hia arms. "And I promised Kage I'd stay alive, and after my first real fight....I think I need this."  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:59 pm
Auron Ryoku

User Image

Auron smiled at the fact that he was indeed going to have some company after all. Now that these two students passed his little test, it was time for Auron to tell them everything he wasn't going to tell them. "Very well. We will continue and travel as squad 1 of the leaf. Where will we go? Ha! Wherever the hell we feel like it! We are not bound by the rules of society! We will go wherever the wind takes us, and despite the danger, always remember this, while we are traveling, we are going to be more free then we have ever been. Lets make this a good experience for all of us, that when all of us return to the leaf, we will all be that much stronger". After Auron was done with his little speech, Auron then said, "Oh. I almost neglected to tell you.....during this year of travel, we will be returning to the leaf two times. One for the chuunin exams, and the other for the jounin exams. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Did you think I would be letting you skip? Hell no! I wouldn't be doing my job as teacher if I did that. I personally don't know when the exams are, but I know they are close, so we will immediately be training all of our asses off. Got it? These next weeks are not for playing around. We need to get you ship shape for the harsh ordeals of the exam. So..whenever you guys are ready...lets head out". Looking out the window, Auron spotted a messenger bird. After calling it down, Auron wrote a note to the Hokage about the students decision, and tied it on the back of the bird. Auron stared as it flew off.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:35 am
User ImageShiromaru simply ceased moving, staring flatly at Auron, before slammin his head on the table softly. "I've been juked... That's so... Wrong." He sat back up again a few moments later grinning widely again as he shoulder the small back pack he had taken with him when he made a stop to his home, right before he fled Konoha. "Well, I'm as ready as I'll ever be."  

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:01 am

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

"Yeah, I'm ready too." He said. I guess trying to get out of the exams is out. He thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:31 am
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Bloodline Curse Mark
User Image

Auron nodded and set his money on the table. After getting up, AUron said, "Lets go. We are training at the Moringa Mountains which is very far from here. It should prove as an adequate place for training today. Tomorrow we set out, so lets get as much training today as possible before we start losing daylight". Auron walked out of the ramen shop, heading for the mountains, expecting his students to follow.

I am the guardian of balance, and an enemy to anyone who disturbs it

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:41 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

Vincente followed after, he wasn't that good with directions so he kept up a constant speed to keep up with Auron.[/exit]  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games