Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:23 pm
Shiro just stood there letting her get as comfortable as she wanted. She needed some rest to get back the blood she lost and moving her around won't be smart.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:35 pm
Aki gave a shiver. The floor was cold and uncomfortable. She tried to sit up but the world spun about her causing her to lay back down and quickly cover her eyes. Aki gave a small groan as she waited for the dizziness to subside. This wasn't going to work. She couldn't get any rest while lying on the floor in the middle of the Hall. Not only was it not ideal but it looked weird.  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:37 pm
"I know who you are, remember? You, Lou, Areku and I met before the fights." Rag said, first taking Zane's hand and shakeing it, then he began to fumble around in his own various pockets to see if he had any food on himself. I haven't had a thing to eat ever since I got here besides soldier pills..I think I might kill someone if they have food on them... he thought, looking around at the different people. He then turned back to Zane. "Yeah, I beat Luna, I really wanted to fight Areku at least once but if your my opponent than I guess thats ok..." He mumbled, scratching the back of his head. "I feel bad about beating a girl though...Although I guess it couldn't be helped..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:42 pm
Hearing the groan, Shiro sighed again and picked her up gently, walked over to a bench, and set her down gently. Taking care to watch the wounded leg. He then go close to her ear and whispered into it. "Get some rest. You will need it." He then turned around. "Is anyone here a medic? This girl needs some attention for her leg. I got it sealed up, but I can't do anything else."He said to nobody in particular."  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:48 pm
Aki was startled by the sudden disappearance of the ground the new comfort of Shiro's arms. Unfortunately the firm surface reappeared beneath her and that promising protection moved away. Sighing she nodded at his words and began to drift off again. She could hear his voice but it grew fainter as she fell into a deep sleep. Shiro was here and would protect her. Before Aki was out completely she gave a mumble about medical jutsu and how she promised to learn some.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:52 pm
While waiting around for an answer, Shiro took a seat next to aki's head. Putting his hand on her shoulder, he started rubbing back and forth. Hopefully someone here can help her.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:07 pm
Luo walked in slowly with Vrail on his back, still passed out. He laid him down on a bench. He looked over at Vrail's sensei. "Excuse me Shiro, Vrail here is unconscious due to poison, but he should be okay. I removed all the senbon from his body, but his shoulder socket and knee cap will ache until he gets medical attention. And he only got a low dose in a non vital organ, so the poison should wear off any minute now." Luo then layed down on the cool floor. His body still burned a little from the intense electrical shock. He too needed some slight medical attention. He then looked at his side remembering the gash. He needed a medic-nin fast. Luckily, he stopped the bleeding with gauze and wrap.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:13 pm
Kasumi now being chunin left snow and headed back home.  

Masumi H Dekata

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:08 am
Zane took off his backpack and dug through it. First he took out the sleeping bag that Luo had given him and walked over to Shiro and Aki. "Shiro-sir, use this to place over Aki, it's not good for her to be so uncomfortable when she's injured like this. But I expect back," he laughed as he handed Shiro the sleeping bag. Then he went back to Rag and dug through his bag again. "Hey Rag, judging from the sounds of your stomach I'm guessing you're hungry. Here you go," Zane said as he handed him one of his Ham and cheese sandwich that his grandpa made for him before he got here. "Eat up, I want you at full strength if we fight. And don't feel about about Luna, she's a tough girl," Zane said as he noticed Luo coming back from his fight. "So I take it you won eh Luo?" Zane shouted from where he was sitting next to Rag as he applied ointment on his burns.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 8:50 am
Rag stared ravenously at the ham and cheese sandwich for a few seconds before taking it from Zane, he barely had time to mutter "Thank you!" Before he devoured the sandwich like he hadn't eaten in weeks. Stopping half way through the sandwich Rag looked over at Aki with a worried frown. "What happened to her?" He asked Zane, his voice at a barely audible mumble so hopefully only he would hear.  

Requiem of Remorse

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:15 am
"Your welcome," Zane said as he saw Rag devour the sandwich. "Her?" Zane asked as he pointed to Aki, "She was in the battle with me and the human puppent Sano. Sano pierced her achiles tendon during the fight and she lost a lot of blood. I tried poisoning her and making her unconciouss to save her from any harm, but she was pretty stubborn about it," Zane whispered. "She's pretty strong, and she avoided all of my attacks," Zane added.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 10:36 am
Luo, still laying on the floor nodded slowly at Zane. "Yeah, I won. Of course my victory wasn't without injury." Luo smiled a bit looking down at his wounded side, and the burns. "Hey Zane, can you pass me by backpack. I think I have some ointment in there, and more gauze." Luo remembered the most important quick medical procedure his father taught him. The ointment was for the burns, but he could use his senbon and wire to stitch the gash back together temporarily.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 10:59 am
Zane passed the pack back to Luo, and gave him the ointment that Zane was using. "Well I'm glad you won. Hopefully I'll be just as lucky," replied Zane.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:12 pm
Luo nodded. "Thanks. And don't worry. I'm sure you'll do fine with whoever you're up against. You just have to remember to treat every battle like the real thing. Don't ever give up." Luo then sat up, and took off his shirt and umbrella. He applied the ointment to his back, arms, and legs. He then slowly took off the wrap and gauze that held him over until now. He rummaged in his pack for numbing cream, and spread it all over the wound. Then he took out two senbon, and some extra wire he had. Using the fine needle points of the senbon, he threaded the wire through the skin as temporary stitches. Luo then cut the wire with his teeth, put his shirt back on, laid his umbrella to his side, and laid himself back down. The burning sensation had stopped. As long as he applied the ointment regularly until he saw a medic, the burned skin would peel off. His gash was now numb which was good. He didn't admit it, but it was one of the most painful injuries he's ever had.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:07 pm
"Will do bro!" Zane said as he gave him the thumbs up. Zane took out another sandwich and began eating it himself.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games