Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:34 pm

Dojime let a low growl escape him when Rosh left. "If he hits another one of my pilots..." then the engineer caught his attention. "We are..." he responded.
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:34 pm

"Yes Sir." Demi sighed, trying to calm herself down though she was still extremely pissed at Rosh..
"I need some quick, basic flight lessons of a Barzam. Dojime and I are going out on a search and rescue mission for a close friend of mine. Think you can handle it?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:37 pm

"...I'm not here about that ma'am..." The engineer said, flipping around the clipboard.
"You two are on the list for new Mobile Suits...Gundams, actually."
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:39 pm

"Really?" Demi asked, surprised and taking the clipboard away. "Can this thing fly out into atmosphere?" She asked almost instantly, looking at him intensely. "Do I need to go through a simulation or training or anything to get to it's piloting or is it just like my Sazabi?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:39 pm

Dojime gave the man his full attention. "What do you mean new gundams?"
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:47 pm

"The Gundam selected for you, ma'am, is able to go into the atmosphere, yes, and it pilots just like the Sazabi." The engineer said before looking at Dojime.
"Command wanted the LionHeart's defenses strengthened, so they've decided on this approach.

On the clipboard were two pictures.
The Tallgeese for Demi.

And Destiny for Dojime.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:49 pm

"That's all I need to hear." Demi said, giving the engineer a closed eye smile as she passed the clipboard off to Dojime. "Is my new suit already loaded? I don't wanna waste anymore time."
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:50 pm

"It's being transferred right now. You just need to sign here..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:54 pm

Dojime let out a grin. "nice... going to miss my bolt though... can the Destiny go into the atmosphere?"
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:55 pm

"Oh, right." Demi nervously laughed, taking the clipboard back and signing her name. "Alright, well now that's that done." She said, passing it off again. "I got an idiot to find and a jackass to get rid of!" She smirked, taking off for the hanger.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:16 pm

"Yes, the Destiny can go into Atmospheric conditions as well...But what's the reason? We're on Earth..?"
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:19 pm

"We lost one of KAVA's best pilots and my best friend as we were landing." Demi said, stopping halfway down the hallway when she heard the engineer. "A piss poor search and rescue mission was sent out for him when we landed but they found nothing. Seeing how KAVA won't do anything more we're going out ourselves to find him." She said before walking.

"I'll be damned if I let Gil get away like that and let this uptight b*****d take his place while he talks down on Gil as if he were nothing." She said rather loudly.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:41 pm

"...Gil..?" The engineer said aloud with an eyebrow raised before he went pale.
"...DEAD-MAN WAS ON THIS SHIP!?"
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:42 pm

Demi then suddenly walked back into the room, towering over the engineer with a glare on her face.
"Yeah. What's the matter? You think he's some worthless piece of trash too?!"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:45 pm

The engineer began to shake in fear.
"...I met the guy once...He and Rosh got into a heated argument about what mattered most in soldiers...Rosh said it was results, and Gil said it was heart." he said, looking at her.

"They settled it with a real fight in their Mobile Suits...Gil completely outclassed Rosh...."
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games