Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternally Gone

Devoted Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:53 pm
"I...totally...understand..." she said between bites of food. "That's how it was for me coming to this school. I was so used to not using my abilities, but when I came to this school, everyone was using their's openly. It was a nice change. A shockful one though." She replied after she had swallowed her last bite. "That was a wonderful meal. Too bad I practically inhaled it. I wish I hadn't been so hungry, that way I might have enjoyed it better."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:47 pm
Walking into the Main area of the dorm building Rain looked around. He could see a place to eat some food, him and his friend Kai had gone there before. He wondered with his new friend would like to eat. He could read her mind but he felt it would be better to wait and see. "So you hungry?" He questioned as he looked back at her.  

NeoEnvy

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:11 pm
"You all ready asked me that." Fae said, with a slight giggle, "hmm...well I'm kind of in the mood for pasta. But I can practically eat anything. Well, cooked anyway." She wrinkled her nose up, "I don't really like Sushi..." She paused, "Anyway, Is there anything you'd like in particular?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:48 pm
His face hit the ground and his tooth went flying across the room. He looked back up to Kikari blood falling from his mouth. "Nice try...but she's my daughter too." He flipped over and stood up placing his boot on her stomach and pressing down.

She gasped slightly grabbing his leg trying to turn demon 'It won't work...why can't I change?' she thought madly letting him go.

He smirked and moved his steel toe boot up in between her breasts pushing down as hard as he could without killing her. "Had enough yet? Gonna give her up?" he questioned looking at Kikari struggling.

"No...Kyu this isn't all your strength why aren't you using it all?" she asked trying to put her hand under his boot so it wouldn't hurt as bad.

Kyu's expression softened as he loosened his pressure on her. "Kikari..." he whispered taking his foot off her. "I...I don't want to hurt you...not like I used to. I just want to see my kids" he whispered letting his arms fall limp at his side and his shaggy-short black hair fall into his face.

Kikari struggled to get up as the weight of his body still felt as if it were there on her chest. She sighed softly "Then why Kyu? Why did you do it at all...why did you hurt Kairi?" she asked placing her hand on his shoulder.

Kyu looked through his hair at Kikari and grabbed her by the shirt, and letting go pulling her to him. He wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his cheek on the top of her head. "Because Kikari...I was worried...worried that you'd see me...not just me but the real me" he whispered.

Kikari hesitated before wrapping her arms around him and laied her head on his chest. "Kyu..." she whispered "I-i...you shouldn't be afraid to show yourself around me...because I love you Kyu" she whispered closing her eyes and taking a deep breath 'This...this can't be real...Wait it is...what...what if he doesn't accept me?' she thought slightly gripping him tighter.

Kyu was shocked "Kikari....you...you really mean that? After everything I did to you and this you take me back?" he questioned stroking her hair.

She nodded "Of course Kyu...of course I will...I always have but to tell you the truth...I was kinda scared of you...of what you'd do to me" she whispered leaning out from his chest but still holding his waist. She looked into his eyes 'Such sadness...such anger' she thought.

Kyu looked into her eyes "Kikari I will never hurt you again...I love you" he whispered leaning down slightly and kissing her. He closed his eyes slightly looking at her again before closing them all the way.

Kikari looked shocked and then he kissed her. She leaned back into him kissing him back and closing her eyes. She let go of his waist taking a deep breath and wrapping her arms around his neck.

Kyu smiled for the first time in a good way. He picked her up resting his forehead on hers and looking into her eyes once more. "Kikari you make me the happiest I have ever been" he whispered.

Kikari wrapped her legs around him, and placed her hands on top of his head before resting her forehead on his and smiling. "You don't mean that you've been happy before...I remember when you were happy" she whispered.

Kyu let her down to change the subject "So...betcha didn't know I'm registered here?" he asked holding her hand and begining to walk out of the training hall. "I just got my letter today and rushed here" he whispered looking down at her.

She laced her fingers with his "Oh?" she questioned. "And why did you 'rush' here?" she asked looking up at him.

Kyu smiled and closed his eyes "To be with you" he answered simply.

Kikari froze as her eyes prickled with tears. The light from the window hit him just right as he said that and he, he looked like a god. She blinked them back "No you didn't" she whispered walking with him the orb with Kairi following.

He nodded "Oh yes I did" he said plainly "So where are we going?" he asked.

"To the lounge so I can get a smoothie I lost my last one..." she whispered thinking back to Chiro and the blood all over the smoothie. "We can...uh take the long way to Juicers" she whispered not wanting to run into Chiro or Ayumi. 'They would be a cute couple...' she thought transporting them into the lounge.  

oO-Bloody-Condom-Oo

Chase Arni

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:06 am
"I gotta hand it to this place. It's more impressive than I thought, enen it's own beach. I'll have to go back when it gets dark to see if it really shines." Chiro was dried off and changed now, ready for some more fun. He headed towards the arcade. "Aw, man." he groaned as he entered. "The line for DDR is HUGE! This is going to be a long wait."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:20 am
"'The Jungle Chill Room.' That's exactly what I need to do." She found a table and sat down, leaning backwards over the chair. Today sure was hectic. That thing with Chiro and Kikari, the Demon's Gate, and now that...'incident' at the springs. She bolted upright and shook her head. "No, I don't want to remember that. Ugh, I need something to drink." She went over to Juicer's and ordered a Vanilla-orange smoothie to go. "Wow they actually had it here." She took a deep draught from it and sighed. "That's what I needed." Her spirits and mood improved, she headed towards the arcade.  

Lyrical Nanoha

toriable2016

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:46 pm
Being new she just walks around with her hands in her pockets shrugging.She notices all the people eating, and wishes someone would buy her lunch.As she looks at everyone with peirceing eyes,she wonders Should i use my powers around here?It looks like everyone else is but Im afraid to.Continues walking around.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:05 pm
She walked around silently examining everything carefully her fingers still laced with Kyu's. 'It's weird how things worked out all in a day. She sighed softly "I'll get my drink and we'll leave" she whispered walking over to the table with her bloody hand prints on it. She picked it up "It's uh...warm and nasty" she whispered ready to throw it away.

He smiled and took it freezing it over. He looked at her, "You okay?" he asked stepping in front of her and caressing her cheek with his hand.

She nodded "Thank and yea I'm fine" she took his hand off her face as she walked past all the resturants and things. She stayed next to Kyu afraid of being lost again.

He wrapped his arm around her waist holding her close as they walked. He sighed "Something is bothering you Kikari please tell me" he uttered kneeling down infront of her.

Kikari stepped back "Kyu, there is something...I...I really need to say" her eyes softened as she turned more calm "But I can't tell you here there are to many people" she whispered taking his hand walking along.  

oO-Bloody-Condom-Oo

Chase Arni

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:26 am
Chiro stood in line, growing impatient. "Why do so many people enjoy this game!? Can't say anything though, as I'm one of them." He peered over to the side to see how many people were ahead of him. "One...two...three...seventeen people. Ooookaaay. I'm outa here." He stepped out of line and up to the bar to order a drink. My head hurts a little. Alot happened so today. Wait a minute...what is ayumi doing here anyway? And more importantly...why am I asking that now? He downed his drink in a gulp and went to look for Ayumi. He saw her for a moment, she was headed to the arcade.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:11 pm
Kyu nodded "I understand" he whispered and looked at the line at the arcade. "Wow they must have the new DDR Game!" he exclaimed happily looking at the long line. He looked over to Kikari a longing look in his eyes.

She sighed "Fine" she sipped her smoothie leaning against the wall. "Kyu once your in there I don't want the line to suddenly freeze and don't come back asking for money!" she yelled at the back of his head sliding down the wall sighing.

Kyu nodded already in line "I won't I'm not a little kid Kikari!" he yelled back.  

oO-Bloody-Condom-Oo

Lyrical Nanoha

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:49 am
Ayumi rushed to the line for DDR. "A good game always helps me relax and unwind." She looked ahead of her. "About six people before me. No problem, as long as they pick good songs." The next five people took their turns, one of them tripping on the stage. Finally, the sixth person was taki8ng their turn. Yay! I'm next.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:52 am
She's got to be in here. He found her in the DDR line. "What! How the heck did she get that far in the line!? She just got in here!" The thought of why he was actually there completely stripped from his mind, Chiro got in ling in a muddles state of mild paranoia. "I stood in line for over fifteen minutes before the ling started to move. She was here two, and she's at the front. Ugh, my head hurts."  

Chase Arni

oO-Bloody-Condom-Oo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:12 pm
Kyu stood in line 2 people in front of him. He smiled happily and turned back to Kikari "Kikari!" he exclaimed "Come watch me play!"

She smiled "Better then sitting here" she ran up standing next to Kyu under his arm. She looked up at him "So you like these kind of games huh?" she asked.

He nodded "Yea I love them I've been waiting for this one." He rubbed her shoulder slightly. "Finally" he whispered.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:42 pm
Cyto was new to the school but she didn't seemed to care much. Having her stuff already unpacked in her dorm room. She had figured it would be best to see what was around. Like a personal note of where everything is. But it wasn't long when her chocolate brown eyes caught on the words arcade on the paper. She was given a paper that list the things that the school had. The only thing that she wanted to find first was the Arcade. She was a big game loving person, she figured this was going to be a wonderful year if they had a arcade. Folding the paper back up when she came across the arcade. Cyto stuffed the paper back into the pocket of her long treach coat. It dragged the ground with a white fur, there was letters on the back of her jacket saying 'Evil Dust Bunny Leader'. It was just something she made up to scare people. Saddly it worked like a charm. The coat's sleeves are long and flair passed her finger tips. Her boots squeeses across the ground as she turns her attention to the DDR line. It seems almost impossiable for her to get to play. Lowering her head her long blonde hair draps passed her eyes. Cyto seems to mutter to herself "Gesh, what does a girl got to do to get a little gaming in on her day? I hope the gun games arn't this packed, their my favorite."  

Cyto

angelmae3995

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:19 am
Mae Love walked into the Students lounge and looked around. She saw man new faces and then quickly became afraid that people were staring at here. She looked to the floor and quickly walked to the Study Corner. She was here to learn her powers and study hard. Become the best she could. She did hope to make a few friends, but that could wait until she had a better grip on her powers.
Mae reached into her knapsack and pulled out a book titled "Telekenisis and You" and began to read.

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games