Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:16 pm
Eisti smiled warmly at her. She could never be mad at any of her friends and she did not like it when her friends were sad for it added to the sadness that was already in her own heart. Tears glistened beneath Eisti's eyelids as she looked up at Matheus. "I care for you too, Matheus. You'll always be my friend no matter what happens. No matter what you do, I will always forgive you." She stood up and held out her hand to help Matheus up. "Come on. I know that my grandmother would not want us all the sit here in mourning."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:57 pm
Matheus sighed softly. Oh if Eisti just knew how much Matheus wanted to be more then just a friend. Though again, she reminded herself that it was for the best that Eisti just remain ignorant. Though it still made Matheus' heart leap at the sound of Eisti saying she cared about her.
Mathues placed her hand in Eisti's, and stood up from the chair. She attempted a smile, though it didn't come easily. "Alright....and your right. Your grandmother wouldn't want us mourning over her. Though it's to be expected." Matheus said softly. She squeezed Eisti's hand softly, "How are you doing? This can't be easy on you...but you seem so...together." she commented, not sure if she should sound concerned or relieved. She was relunctant to end this time she had with Eisti, but it looked like it was coming to an end. It was just as well anyway....they all still needed to talk to Jean about her chat with Levi.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:37 pm
Eisti opened her mouth to respond, but stopped herself short. How could she tell Matheus that she was torn inside, that her heart had been ripped to pieces and was screaming in agony? She had just done everything within her to bring a smile on Matheus's face and she didn't want to be the cause of more sadness. Instead, she changed the subject. "Is it true what I heard? Did Jean really tell Levi that she was a witch and did she really tell him about all of us?" She had to talk about something else for even though she did not show it, there was a very large lump in her throat that was getting even more difficult to talk around.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:36 am
Jean looked at Telaria and sighed, as Goldor made his sarcastic remark she rolled his eyes. "Listen, I'm no fool at all" she stated. "Me and him had a long talk, he shared some things with me that nobody knows. He even said himself he doesnt believe every story that has come across him, but as a judge he has to take it for the evidence they do have...I believe that I can help him, work with him and all of this bullshit will be over" she stated. "I didnt mention anyone's name so you all dont have to worry about suspicion being raised about any of you" she stated looking down, feeling almost bad for what she had done.

Jarlin didnt say anything, he saw Goldor mock Jean and clapped his hands like his idle. He ran after Goldor. "Goldy did I do good? huh, huh? Did I? Did I?" he asked as he took a seat.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:09 am
Matheus frowned a little at Eisti's attempt to change the suubject. She didn't like it. It was as if Eisti was trying to cover up how she was feeling from her. Matheus sighed heavily, "Eisti...you don't have to hide what your feeling. If you need someone to come to, any time, I'm here. Okay?" Matheus murmered softly. She didn't say more about it though, not wanting to pressure Eisti or upset her.
"Well that's what she said." Matheus said in reply to Eisti about Jean. "I dearly hope that she put her trust in the right person. I still don't like it though. And then she said he wants to meet us. I feel so paranoid that it's all just a trap." Matheus confessed. Of course...she had been running from witch hunters half her life, and even now her masqarade was caused by being in hiding. So it was natural to lose some trust in humans. Especiallly ones with the power to condemme then all. Matheus sighed again, "I'm willing to hear her out though. Maybe there was more to tihs Levi then meets the eye." Matheus added, not wanting to set her opinion untill she had heard everything
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:10 am
Telaria merely sighed and shook her head. She wanted to believe Jean, but how could she trust the very man who had condemned so many innocent lives? Her eyes narrowed at Jean. "I hope you know what you are doing," she said. "And I hope that Levi was being honest with you. For if not, there is no telling what you've gotten us into." Without another word, she turned and began to walk towards the kitchen. The last meal she had, felt like it had been an eternity and she was very hungry again.

Eisti's eyes widened in fear. "H-He wants to meet us?" she asked. She did not want to sound fearful. She wanted to believe that Levi was not really a heartless judge who condemned so many innocent lives just to keep his image up. "What if the Conflicted have already informed him about me? Would it be dangerous for me to meet with him as well? Or do you think it would be better if I do go?"

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:18 am
Goldor looked down at Jarlin, and scowled. "No you did not. You took far too long. Any longer, and Matheus could have been killed. I cannot go into the city my-self especially with so many people around. I'd easily be tagged as a warlock, or for those uneducated enough to know that a warlock is a male witch they'd brand me as a male witch. You need to become more task oriented. Figure out what you want to do, and do it as soon as possible."
Lectured Goldor before he began to go through his pantry looking for something to make that was quick. He let out a soft sigh of relief when he noticed his own personal seasoning was not touched. So he took that, and a large slab of meat, and was going to make him-self something to eat.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:22 pm
Matheus nodded, and seeing Eisti's fear, she pulled her into a gentle hug. "Yes...Jean said he wants to meet us. But when, and if that meeting actually happens, you don't have to take part if you wish. I could take you somewhere safe untill the meeting is over." Matheus offered. Though they still weren't sure yet if such a meeting would even happen seeing as it wasn't discused yet. "I told you Eisti, I will do everything in my power to keep you safe. And that I promise you."
Matheus released Eisti, and managed a ghost of a smile. "Are you ready to go meet up with everyone else? I'm sure they are waiting for us." Matheus asked with some relunctance.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:33 pm
Telaria reached the kitchen, but froze when she saw Goldor and Jarlin. She did not really want to deal with Goldor's insults again, but her stomach was protesting quite loudly at the moment and she couldn't neglect it. Without looking at Goldor, she walked into the kitchen and grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl that was on one side of the counter top and sat down on a stool near the counter biting into the fruit.

Eisti thought for a moment as she made her decision. "I think I probably should go with you all. Maybe we could convince him to see the truth of what really happened to my grandmother." She just hoped that Jean knew what she was doing and they weren't being led into some trap. She nodded at Matheus. "Yes. I think it's best that we find the others."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:03 pm
Matheus frowned, not liking the idea of Eisti being put in danger, but it was her choice. "Alright. But remember...just say the word whenever you want and I'll get you out of there." Mathues promised. She sighed, and in her mind was really trying to give Levi the benifit of a doubt. She didn't know all the facts yet.
Hearing that Eisti was ready to go, Matheus offered her arm, and led the way out of the library. "By a wild guess...I would say they are in the kitchen." Matheus murmered.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:52 am
Eisti nodded. "I promise that if I do change my mind, I'll tell you," she said with a small smile. She did not know for the life of her, why Jean had felt so compelled to reveal her own secret to the judge. But maybe Jean did know what she was doing. Although they couldn't be sure until they actually met with Levi. Eisti took Matheus's arm and allowed him to lead her out of the library.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:24 pm
((I'm terribly sorry you all, things should be back to normal by the end of next week))

Jean looked at Telaria and sighed as she looked down at the ground. She stood up and dusted herself off. She knew that she would have to go into greater detail with the coven as she walked inside, thinking of Levi. She walked into the kitchen not really saying anything at all as she took out a few ingrediants as she began to continue working on the potion she had mentioned to Levi.

Jarlin looked at Goldor and frowned. "Meany" he stated looking at Telaria and smiling. "Hiya" he stated with a smile. "It was so cool how you do what you do" he stated getting up mimicing fighting moves.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:53 pm
Matheus nodded, "Alright." she murmered softly, happy that Eisti would at least be willing to turn to her if she needed to get away from the possible meeting with Levi.
Leading the way, Matheus brought Eisti out of the library, and into the kitchen, where, as she guessed, the others were beginning to gather.
"Hello everyone. Alright...I guess we can officially have that talk now about Jean's meeting with the judge. Jean...could you please tell us everything that happened." Matheus requested, keeping her voice calm, almost monotone to hide any other emotions that may emerge. WHile waiting for Jean to begin, Matheus led Eisti to a place where she could sit if she liked, then went over to the cupboard to fetch bread and honey. SHe was a firm beliver in the healing affects of comfort food, and always tended to snack on something sweet when she was emotionally distressed inside.

Abigail chuckled happily to herself that the attack on Eisti's grandmother had gone so well. The town was buzzing fearfully over what happened, and Abigail could just taste three more trials approaching. Eisti of course. She was the primary culprit in the villagers minds, and was the most fear, and hated at that time. Then there was also Matheus and Jarlin. Matheus was clearly seen useing an unnatural smoke bomb to escape the house. Jarlin was seen guilty by association.
However, Abigail didn't plan to go to the judge that morning to place three more accusations. No...she would leave that to the townspeople. She had other, bigger things to take care of. Her frozen heart was nearly bursting with a sick, twisted joy as she strolled down to the mayor's office.

((If you would rather that Jarlin not be accused as well Rayne, I can edit that. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:26 am
((It's alright with me, you know I'm evil twisted lol))

Jean looked at Matheus and inhaled deeply. "Well at first it was me and Ayantane but he had to leave, so it was just me and Levi" she stated blushing slightly. "Well I began to talk to him and how these accusations felt more like a conspiracy than anything else....he told me that he didnt belive everything that was brought to him, but as judge he does serve the townspeople" she stated. "And the evidence was compelling" she stated looking down. At this moment Jean began to gain a little more confidence and began to speak. "He told me he didnt believe that all witches were bad, so I revealed myself to him because I trust I him. He then told me that he has dreams and sees visions himself" she stated. "Like I said earlier, he doesnt know any of you and you dont even have to meet with him, but I plan to continued to meet with him, and I told him of the potion I have been working on for the last six months" she stated looking at them. "Now I know you all are worried but I am not, and I will not take any more sarcastic remarks Goldor..." she said with a slight cut in her tone, she would no longer be looked at as soft spoken Jean.

Tabitha emerged from the shadows with a smirk next to Abigail. "It seems that everything is going great" she stated with a smirk. "I cast a spell to let the villagers see the bless actually use their powers fighting off Raziel's minions" she stated walking with an even matched pace.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games