Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
crystylaquazz generated a random number between 1 and 1000000000 ... 562985214!

crystylaquazz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:20 pm
Suixing awoke in the morning to the light pouring in from her open curtians. Suixing yawned and got ready for the day. It was Saturday, so she planned to spend the day with Ringa and gang. Gee...Ringa and them sure are nice...to be my friends when every other place simply refused me...nice gifts...Suixing glanced at the bouquet Ringa had given her, still placed on the sidetable she had brought from home, a beautiful ocean scene painted on top and waves carved into the side. Which Reminds me, I need to get a vase for that...I better get ready...I'll go take a shower now.
After Suixing was ready, She went to the dining to go meet her friends for breakfast.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:44 pm
"That's alright. I can have a room to myself. As long as our rooms are near to each other, I will be content." She watched as Airah requested a room from the android. "Is that all you have to do?" she asked, raising her eyebrows. "And you can choose what it looks like too? That is very cool!" she said cheerfuly.  

superb soup

[Roxxan-Tasukimaru]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:22 pm
Sarah smiled, "You're so great ya know that?" she said after a pause. "You're my first boyfriend since I've came to this school, and i'm happy that my first boyfriend here can be someone as handsome and kind as you are, Gackt." she said and she couldn't believe her words. aha, I do have the oddest way to say things... she thought being alittle embaraced about what she said. "You're a wonderful person." she said taking yet another pause.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:48 pm
Gackt looked at her, feeling a little curious.
"Why do you say that I am so wonderful? What makes me that way?" His curiousness fina;;y caught up to him. Usually he wasn't this way but the excitment caused it so.  

Kai L Nagase

[Roxxan-Tasukimaru]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:12 pm
"You're giving, nice, and you're totaly different from most men i've known in my life. You don't hit me, you are not a jerk, you're realy good to me. no man is like you are, you're very different." she told him with another smile. "anything els you'd like to know?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:21 pm
"No, that's perfect. It's all I wanted to know. All I need to know." He smiled, it wasn't a smile of happyness or anything else, it was a smile of passion. He felt blissful. His heart racing at her words. "You are perfect. You make me happy by just being around and when I think of you."  

Kai L Nagase

[Roxxan-Tasukimaru]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:30 pm
"Hey, no one's perfect ya know? I have my flaws, same with everyone els in this world." She said and gave him a wink that only lasted for a moment. "But it's so nice to know that I make somebody happy, It fills me with joy. You make me happy to, very happy. It's been awhile since I've felt this way about someone." she said rubbed her tired, orange,narrow eyes also yawning afterward. "Sorry, I'm a bid tired." she said and smiled. "Well, I guess I'll be seeing you sometime tomorrow?" she asked giving him a long hug before he had a chance to answer her question.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:24 pm
Rhianwyn watched as Airah asked Joshua for a room with her preferred characteristics. She shook her head, smiling wryly.
I should have known that she'd have had all this planned out, she thought to herself.
"Okay, so neither of you mind having a room to yourselves," Rhia repeated. "And now that I think about it, I don't mind having a room to myself either."
Rhia didn't want to be the one to suggest what it was they do, because she was not sure whether both of them were being truthful or being polite. She shrugged to say that she didn't really mind what happened.

Nymph of the Night

Kai L Nagase

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:39 pm
He held you, looking down into your eyes. "Definatly. I would love to see you tomorrow." The smile stays on his lips. He watched for any signs. Not wanting to miss any at all. His heart was still racing. He knew that you would most likely be able to feel it. He was able to hear his own heartbeat, but not because it was beating loud, but because it was beating fast and hard.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:56 pm
Rei got out of the elevator. She was wet although not as wet as she was before because she had dried some on the way down from the roof top. once at her floor she went to her room and took out the key she had hidden in her pocket. she then unlocked the door to her room and went inside. once inside she put her sketch book down on the desk along with her pencil and key. she then went back to the door and closed it. she then went to her dresser and took out a change of cloths similar to the ones she was already wearing for the exception of the shirt which was a red color.

she then got changed into the new cloths and put her wet cloths in a pile on the floor to be taken care of later. she then pciked up her room key and left the room. once out she locked the door behind herself and put the key in it's pocket. she then went to the elevator and pressed the botton to go down  

kari_mimi2001

xSweetxAngelx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:38 pm
I <3<3 Akatsuki

Tsuki finalyl arrived at her dorm, as she talked with the andoids and all. She went into her room as she set her bag down, she took out her clothes and set them in the closet, which didn't take hre long with her speed. She fianlyl took out a black katana, it was her's. It had a sheath, which looked as if it was part of the sword since the sword was all black with only shapes designing it and the sheath was also black making it look like the katana was just a dull kaana. But once pulled out it looked like a regular katana, which wasn't it was slightly special, since it was a sharp black making it kind of shine when moonlight hit it.
She opened the window and looked out to feel a niec ocean breeze and a view of the coean.

I <3<3 Akatsuki

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:20 pm
Sarah smiled and placed her right hand and her head against his chest, able to feel and hear his heart beat race. "Me too." she said almost in a whisper. Sarah's heart beat raced twice as much as it would normaly would. She raised her head, looking deeply into his eyes. She gazed into his eyes for awhile, not knowing what she should do next.  

[Roxxan-Tasukimaru]

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:57 am
Keilantra slowly walked down the hallway towards her small dormroom.A small pink cell phone was held to her ear and a purse on her wrist.Ringing sounded in her ear while she awaited some one to answer."Come on...pick up mom!"Turning the corner some one finally answered, giving a "hello?" Keilantra started to talk."Hey mom did you deliver the suff.....well I'm going there right now hold on."She came apon her door and stood infront of it, not walking in just looking around."I don't see it.Well its not here...yes I'm looking.I'm telling you its not here! Fine..."She swung her door open, leaving it open, and searched around her room.Throwing her purse down she set her phone on her bed and continued to look.She shrugged and went to pick up her phone again."I looked every where I can't find it.Wait did you or did you get someone else to send it...ahah!..You know Stella gets discracted easily.So go check...so what just go in......ok I'll wait..."She then held the phone beween her head and shoulder and sat on her bed, legs crossed and fiddling with her bangles.She hadn't noticed the door open yet and waited for her mom to respond."Ok great!"Suddenly a bag full of differents stones and one of black pearls appeared on her lap."Thanks mom!....ok bye."Keilantra closed her phone and started to examine the stones.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:02 pm
Gackt looked down at you, a faint blush appearing. Excitment rushed through him also. He brought his face closer to yours slowly, an idea had popped in his head.  

Kai L Nagase

[Roxxan-Tasukimaru]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:29 pm
(( XD Gackt-kun's funny, Oh, and you might have to make your post a few words longer, one of my friends got a warning for having it that short.))

Sarah's orange eyes became wide and her face turned a light pink color when Gackts face was so close to hers. She slowly narrowed her eyes and raised her head a bit closer to his, Sarah's heart pounded hard on her chest as she did so. She puckered up her lips, but only alittle, and waited for a reaction from gackt. She was a bit too shy to move any closer to him.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games