Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:37 am
"I see... no wonder I saw that big crater in the mountains... Dam.." as Takeru slowly stretched his neck a bit. Then slowly looked at the two Nephilis and Dulc. Still... Takeru wanted to know something... But that will take a plan but to do it.. determines if Shatara would know.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:27 am

Sera continued walking beside Halcyon, looking up at the sky as she thought about what might happening, or what could be happening. She shrugged and shook her head, looking back ahead of them to see the kingdom of Hydron beginning to come into view. "Looks like we're there." She said to Halcyon, looking at him.

The Raining Soul

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:41 am
"It seems that way" as Halcyon slowly walked inside the area and slowly became cautious for some reason? "Hm it seems people where are not used to outsiders. Hey Sera why don't you be my shield if they start whapping at me" as Halcyon gave a thumbs up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:52 am

Sera rolled her eyes and walked ahead of him. "If they try to attack, they wouldn't stand a chance...That is, unless they decide to send in their soldiers." She shrugged, looking around cautiously. "But I guess we just have to show them that we don't mean any harm."

The Raining Soul

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:28 am
Kitara's face brightened at Amalia. She nodded. "I love to run" she said. "It's impowering " she said with a dreamy look. "We don't have to if you don't want to though" Kitara looked at Amalia waiting for her response. It was a little warmer in Shale than she was used to but Kitara could manage. After all she could control ice.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:39 am
(Sorry to keep you all waiting, but I'm at college doing this...college thing. I'll be back tomorrow evening with frequent posts.)

The leader of Silicia look at Zephyr and only nodded. "I cannot explain the reason why we attacked because that knowledge was held only by the previous leader, who is now dead." He said in a monotone. "Sorry about that."

Nephilis looked at Helios and broke a very light smirk that was masked in the light of the stage. He loved Zephyr like a sister, but in this situation, although the attack was a mistake, it couldn't be known that it was his fault in anyway since territorial expansion was still illegal. From Helios, he looks to Zephyr with eyes that said,"We're here for you."

Dulceri looked into the crowd at Daphne who knew just like everyone else that something odd was going on. He shakes his head disappointingly wishing he could find he evidence that tied everyone together. As much as he didn't want to think it, he couldn't help but shake the feeling that Nephilis was behind all of this. The only thing he did know was that Neph couldn't do this alone. "Could he?"

"Is there anything else you'd like to know, Zephyr Tenshu?"

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:37 am
Daphne looked at Dulceri with a stern cold look of, "Don't be an idiot" kind of thing and then pointed her head over to the Silician leader, who she thought was weird enough already that they found another leader just hours after the attack. Daphne started to mumble to herself about the economic crisis of it all and how it was stupid.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:23 pm
User Image
Chyuta sighed as Zephyr had ran out the door but didn't bother to chase after here, though he wanted to he knew she wanted to be alone, or else she wouldn't have ran out in the first place so he gave her the space she needed. Afterwards his closed his eyes once more and stepped back out onto the balcony and went meditating in the training field, he sat with his legs crossed as the wind then began to swirl around him due to his meditation, he was mentally controling the wind which he had finally manage to master over the three years and it was to keep anyone from attacking him or coming toward without him knowing, even in his meditational state. Zephyr had crossed his mind several times but he surpressed the thoughts every time in order to focus on his mental state..  

Celestin Selone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:13 pm
((No problem, we understand...you had orientation or something?))

Helios looked at the Silician leader with a mental smirk. He was doing perfect and though he could see the looks of confusion on people's faces, they had no solid evidence of who he was and how he got into power.

Amalia looked at Kitara. "Well...okay" she stated as she began to start off in a jog and then towards a fast sprint, her long hair flowing behind her as she laughed having the time of her life.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:12 pm
(Don't worry Brandon we Know how it feels)

Takeru slowly looked at Shatara? Was she meditating? Or just sitting there waiting on orders like anyone else would think of... though that didn't make sense. Takeru slowly closed his eyes to Meditate..knowing this meeting will be a little longer then he hoped for.

Miluion Feredir

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:32 pm
Zephyr raised an eyebrow. "Well, yes, as a matter of fact," she said. "I'd like to know first of all who killed her, because I am sure you- as the new leader of Silicia- are doing everything in your power to discover the culprit. Next, I'd like to know what you plan to do about the damage done to my temples. Finally, I'd like to know what you plan to do to keep this from happening again."

Krys walked into the inn two doors down and secured a suite for she and Amara. It was a rather nice two-bedroom suite. She handed Amara the spare key. "I'm going to go get a bath while you take care of our travel arrangements," she said with a smile before heading up to their top-floor room.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:40 pm
Amara looked at Krys and smiled. "Okay" she stated with a nod as she walked over to the front desk. "Um yes, I'd like to have a trailduster to take us to Noroa and then a glider for us to get up there" she stated handing her a portion of money. She received a receipt and went into the suite, going over to their room as she sat on the bed, looking at the mirror, thinking for a few.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:32 pm
Krys came out of the bathroom, her silvery-white hair wrapped up in a towel. The rest of her was wrapped in a soft robe, complements of the inn. "You have no idea how much better I feel," she chuckled, glancing over at Amara. "I probably look like a different person, too," she added with a laugh, collapsing on the bed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:42 pm
Amara looked over at Krys and smirked. "I bet you feel great" she stated as she stood up and went into the bathroom, deciding to bathe instead of shower. The tub was very deep as she filled it with warm water and lavender bathing oils. She then got in submerging herself under the water, enjoying it as her teal hair was flowing uncontrolably. Her thoughts were now reality for her as she spent the whole time in the tub she had relieved much overdue stress. AS she emerged she gasped for air as she stepped out the tub, draining the tub and drying off, her hair down to her butt. She put on a robe and shook her hair dry. She walked into the room. "Sorry, I had to clear my head" she stated with a chuckle taking a seat next to her. "Man tonight was a rush" she stated with a laugh.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:37 am
Kitara smirked matching Amalia's pace. She jogged as the girl started to sprint. Kitara closed her eyes fellin her snow white hair being pulled back by the wind. Kitara dodged people and obstacles without thnking about it. When she opened her eyes she realized she had switched speeds and had left Amalia behind. "Crap" she murmured slowng she turned and shot back and caame up behind the girl as if nothing had happend hoping she would think Kitara had stayed behind her.

Asani glanced at Nephilis. She had learned that he and Helios were behind things. She had been told for she was the general and that was the mindset she had to kkeep when she thought about this. Zephyr was a friend but she had to put her own narion first and foremost because of her position. She looked over to the new ruler of silician she didn' know much about him she just knew he was a puppet.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games