Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:54 pm

Academy Teaching Clone
The clone's hand shot up and caught the kunai, twisting it around. It hadn't intended to arm itself, but if the child was intending on dispersing it, it would have to be far more ready than originally. It chuckled as it shifted even further, turning nearly sideways to the boy.
"Just know this - if you disperse me, you'll have to find the original Ronnel to learn the technique." It grinned and prepared to fight.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:03 pm

He smirked, as he readied himself. It was just a clone... no problem. He would use it. Simple. Just like his daddy taught him how to. ''Alright!!! But prepare, when I become the silver man I become very fast!!! Daddy says its because the silver man is strong!'' As he said this, he began to pulse his chakra outwards. His body was like normal, but now with a radiant, silver cloak. He was in Stage Zero. As he transformed, he readied his blade, and quickly leaped forward, taking a strike at the man, before leaping back. That was his style. To pick off slashes and cuts, and avoid being counterattacked. It was simple, yet greatly effective. And to top it off, as soon as he leaped back, he threw three shuriken. One at the enemies head, and two to both sides of him. It was simple. He tried to block all escapes.
[Using this tot rain my angel stages a little. Lucky for me, going from 0-1 is only one paragraph. So trolol, 1 learned. ]

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:12 pm

Academy Teaching Clone
The clone brought its kunai around and blocked the sword slice, bouncing back under the force of its blow. Its eyes had widened drastically when the boy had become wrapped in silver chakra, so damn similar to the chakra he had once been able to call on. Without thinking, it twitched the kunai up and blocked the shuriken that had been thrown directly at him, knocking it up into the air, then caught it as it came back down. The shock of the silver chakra had thrown him off drastically, but there was no way this child had activated his bloodline - the bloodline had somehow faded away as he had been sealed away. He had tried using it when he healed people, but there wasn't even a flicker of the holy chakra he had once used.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:19 pm

Nasca grunted, before again coming back to attack. It was simple; this time he would not fail. He sliced downwards at first, and then pulled out a kunai with his offhand. With this kunai, he aimed at the enemies side, and threw. And finally, he entered into stage one. His blade had now become bloody, and his force and speed increased drastically. He also now governed a larger silver glow, and as his chakra shockwaved outwards, he dawned a sleeveless shirt, and some claws. Not that he'd use them. The clone would be pushed back immensely by the combined force of the chakra and the blade, making it very much so hard to deny. He would likely disperse, though who knew. For some people, even their clones were strong. But Kleine knew not who this man was. Only that he was in his way.... ''This jutsu better be worth it...'' Bishamonten spoke, as a grin covered his face.

[1/2]

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:35 pm

Academy Teaching CloneThe clone moved sideways, into the path of the thrown weapon, bringing its kunai up to block the thrown one. Even as it started moving, it hurled the shuriken towards the rushing boy, who had somehow grown, and whose demeanor had shifted radically with the advent of that silver chakra. It snapped its leg up in a sweeping kick, hoping the child would grab hold.
"Oh it is, and now, I know more about how to instruct you."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:48 pm

[Btw, you forgot his kunai strike to the side...]
Bishamonten saw the kick coming, and quickly grabbed the mans knee with his claw. He grasped the knee, and would begin to tear into the clones synthetic flesh. He blocked the shuriken with his blade, though he hardly moved it. He simply changed its position, so that the clone would not find an opening to strike. He then sighed, and said, ''What do you know about me? And what the hell do you mean 'instruct you?' I'm not Nasca. I'm Bishamonten. The greatest of the nine, and the only one that matters. And I do not need your ''instruction.'' I need your blood. But I'm not one to just... politely ask. There's no need to, anyways. You're not even facing a fraction of my true essence. You're not even able to imagine what I truly am. But you will soon see. I am close... to my pre-perfection. I am close... to my true being. To show you what I really am...'' When he said this, he smirked, and began to spread his chakra through the ground. He needed it... synthetic blood.... 2/2

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:54 pm

((Ok, what did you do? Because I thought you had the sword in one hand, and the kunai in other. Also, my leg is longer than a five year old's arm. Also, your sword is tied up with my kunai, unless you want it open to fight with. To try striking my side with the kunai, you'd have to keep it in your hand otherwise all you did was throw it as well. If you have it in your hand, that means you don't have a hand open to catch my leg. You need to fix your post and I need to adjust mine to match, or else your most recent post is nearly completely invalid as you just got booted away. And yes, Ronnel can instruct Nasca in how to use his angel's chakra, because Ronnel used to have angelic energy - coincidentally, silver angelic energy. He's one of the best people to train an angel host who isn't one himself.))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:58 pm

It's no longer Nasca. He's a man now. He's his angels incomplete form. So his arm is still able.

And sure, I will edit throwing the kunai instead of striking. Also, regardless of if he can or not, Bisha's arrogant. He won't accept Ronny easily.

Oh, and he still kept it tied up. But he changed its angle to block the shuriken

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:12 pm

((Er, entering your Angelic mode doesn't give you a full-grown body man, not even surrendering control to your Angel does. Especially not at Stages 0 or 1. All it does is cover your body in angelic chakra.))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:15 pm

At stage 2 and 3 it does. Because at that point, you really are your angel.

Let's just say his body is a little... teen like currently.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:23 pm

((Shane.... you can't take a five year old and make him as big as a teenager with Stage 1, which is all you can access as an Academy Student. Maybe as big as a preteen, but even then, my leg would still be longer than your arm.))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:29 pm

Does it really even matter... this isn't a fight.

And what the hell does the length of his leg matter? That just makes it easier to grab.

& Sure, pre-teen.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:58 pm

Anyways, I dunno how this turned into an argument.

I'll just take the promotion, I can learn Kai later.

Bishamonten reverted to Kleine, as he said, ''Oh.. sorry..'' He frowned. He showed to much. ''I'll just take Gennin. Bye!'' He yelled, running off.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:00 pm

((Shane, I had edited. I wasn't going to drag this out any longer, your next attack was going to strike.))

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:02 pm

Oh.

o_O

Wait, do you post now or do I...
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games