Welcome to Gaia! ::

International Music

Back to Guilds

There's music all around the world! 

Tags: Music, Popular, International, Cultural, Chat 

Reply ♪ Roleplay
Boarding School For the Gifted~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MajikBooBear

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:22 pm
User ImageI couldent help to smile. me and Rakata have the same gift. Heh awesome. I shook her hand and watched her gift. "Okay Rakata im ready..TJ if u want to watch u can i mean its okay with me..is it okay with u Rakata?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:23 am
"thats fine with me. its going to be a short lesson anyway." He replied. he turned back to TJ.
"yes i destroyed them. i learned to control that dangerous energy blast that blew up my room. i even focused it a bit, and when i released it, the all just...disintegrated." Rakata said to her. he looked distant for a second. then returned to normal.
"Annabell, this is where you learn to control your gift at a higher level. this is one of the exercises i did to learn more control as well. what you do is take a single orb of energy, split it into two, and change each one to a different form of energy at the same time. this makes you concentrate more, until you learn it at a subconscious level. when you master this come show me. and you will be ready to move on. just dont rush yourself, i dont want you hurting yourself or blowing up half the school. remember, your dorm is 3 down from mine, your room goes, so does mine. and i dont feel like dying yet. good luck." he told her. then he turned back to TJ.
"anything else you need?"  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

KommandoKat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:52 am
As Samantha was drying her Hair she heard a Big BOOM inside the corridor ..It alarmed her ........She dressed quikly and ran out Into the Dorm Hallway to See a bunch of Ninja?? No it was Ninja dressed Terrorist .....2 Ran off in Rienas room Direction 2 ran Off to the Outside Two stood infront Of Samantha as if to "Stop Her"Samantha had No weapons but was ready .They came at her with moves of jijitsu she was not impressed they were area rugs before they knew what hit them .She walked out Looking for the others. She Yelled ANNABELLE RAKATA T.J. a little Help ??  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:43 pm
User ImageSamantha realized the hair On Her Neck was wise ...LOL after Flattening the two in the Hall she ran outside to help Annabelle , Rakata, OOPS Rakata Teleport your a** to Riena These Terrorist mean to do her Harm Trust me ...Samantha sent that peircing Mental note to Rakata Before she engaged Bare Handed into Combat Annabelle Whipped into Action and Rakata was Gone ........Samantha had something to prove these Guys were only Following orders ........But who's ??They were Bending almost crying as they lost Ground ....Whomever sent Them did not expect retaliation such as ours ...........  

KommandoKat

MajikBooBear

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:31 pm
User ImageI listened too Rakata's step by step plan. Okay...that seems simple. but he was right... I couldnt try so hard..or..i might have an outburst..or even worse distroy the school. that be the 5th school..I nodded him a goodbye and headed toward my dorm when I heard Samantha "a little HELP Here??" she said...I turned the corner and there were five ninja's...terriosts? that...are dressed up as ninjas? Okay...well whatever they were..they were messing with the wrong girl. I stopped. In fear..and adreniline..
"Aww dont be alarmed..u might break a nail!" They chuckled..they pissed me off so much I grabbed and orbed of energy and there eyes light up "shes one of those...manuplitve freaks!" screamed one. My feelings were hurt but that just egged me on. I made the orb bigger and threw it at them. Then I opened my mouth and let an ear peircing scream 5 blew back and then i yelled "RAKATA!!!!!!" hopefully he could help there were too many..but i didnt mind taking them out one..by one...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:47 pm
SAMANTHA saw the struggle that Annabelle was Having and she prayed Rakata Caught Reina's attackers fast enough...Samantha Ducked into her room and came out The Large and in Charge girl she was battle axe and Attitude included.....ANNABELLE Im Going in .......With That she combined her Strength with Annabelles Ball of pure Energy .She was an awsome Sphere of Pure Strength .......nothing Had a Chance ......  

KommandoKat

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:38 am
Rakata heard the scream for him, and reacted in a split second. he located the source of the scream, teleported, and rematerialized right infront of Annabell. 5 men were standing in the hall. Rakata didnt want to kill any of them, he had enough blood on his hands, but if he had to, he wouldnt hesitate.
"i'll give you one chance to leave peacefully." he told them
"yea, what are you going to do about it?" one sneered.
"has she shown you what she can do?" he asked, indicating Annabell
"yes. she's one of them. he said.
"now imagine her power, and increase it 100 fold. thats me. he said calmly
"oh im so scared." the man said sarcastically
"Annabell. leave. i dont want you to see this." he told her. it was going to be a bloody mess.
he looked back towards them me. his eye gleaming dangerously with inner fire.
"have you ever come across someone, you really shouldnt have screwed with?
he had no use for his guns now. he was going to kill them all using his gift.
he drew up the shadows around one of the men in front of him. he began screaming incoherently, he fell to the ground, a broken husk.
one of them went to him to check his pulse.
"he not dead. though the part of him that live surely begs for death." Rakata said. his voice was laced with ice. he pulled moisture out of the air into ball of water, elongated it as he had done with the shadow lance a couple days ago. then he stole the heat from the air. and froze the water into a spear of ice. he sent it through another man and into a wall, pinning him there. the rest came at him, experts in ninjitsu. he laughed and pulled his combat knife from its forearm sheath, and went into a combat crouch, waiting for them to make the first move. the first came at him,. hoping to get him in a headlock. Rakata went into a roll, and did a handspring, and lunched himself at the attacker. he knees were on either side of the mans head when Rakata did a mid air snap roll, and broke the his neck. he heard the shuffle of feet and threw his knife through the air. catching the next attacker in the throat. the last was the leader from what he could tell.
he came at Rakata with amazing speed, but the Rakata would not be denied his victory. he executed a quick pair of jab punches to the enemies solar plexus. then he drew the ice spear out of the wall and the body of the man he had killed with it, turned it back to water and enveloped the man up to his neck his it, and froze it again.
"kill me now! go on FINISH ME!! the man screamed.
Rakata walked back up to him and said.
"no. we need you alive, my friend.
he cleaned up the area and lined up the bodies, just as he did for every enemy he killed. but he felt terrible for having to kill them. more than anything he just wanted to stop and have a normal life. he looked at other people who had a normal life. everything that wasnt for him. a job, a girlfriend. and a home.
a single tear fell from his eyes. a monument to the pain of taking lives, and the bitterness of not having a normal life. maybe its for the best. anyone i would have a relationship with would be in danger of being hurt...i dont think i would ever come back from pain like that. its hard enough for me to deal with the murder of my own family. but having to deal with the loss if someone i cared about would break me even more... he sat and lit up a cigarette he found on one of the bodies.

((O_O long post much?))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:40 pm
TJ ran toward the scream, looking behind her just in time to see Rakata vanish-- no doubt getting to the scene much faster than she. Her feet pounding the pavement, she made it up to the hallway and found Rakata already implementing his gifts; so strategically she was no use here, except for a human shield. With that in mind, she slipped in front of Annabelle, just in case.

It was over before she realized it; Rakata had dealt with them all. Must be pretty heavy on his conscience, she thought. Sliding down the wall to sit just a bit apart from him, she indicated the cigarette and said, "You go through five guys like nothing, and you wanna die from those? I've got a lot to learn about you, my friend."

The Night Faery

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:14 am
he looked at the smoke curling up from the end of the cigarette.
"I usually dont smoke. ever. but, now i just needed something to take my mind off this mess. and this was here. so..." he heard hear comment about having a lot to learn about him. everyone does...myself included.he thought. "I saved one. im going to take him back to my dorm and have a polite little chat with him." Rakata loved Military euphemism. "more than just the loss of my family has scared me. many of the things that i have done still haunt my dreams. im amazed that i can sleep at all..." he said to her. he looked at the bodies, and indicated one.
"i used my gift to bring his most primal fears to life. it drove him insane, and broke him. he was little more than a husk after i was done with him. that kind of power is to much for anyone. im not sure if my gift is a blessing or a curse." he put his head in his forearms and rested them on his knees. the faces of the dead men staring back at him every time he closed his eyes.
"just make it stop..."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:50 am
User Image Samantha felt such a rush this is what she was trained to Do..and Her strength combined with Annabelles energy was an even bigger Rush As she landed on her Feet she saw Annabelle run down one of the Corridors ...She was about to follow when She heard one of the Men Groan ( good she thought 1 still alive) She grabbed Him up and went looking for Rakata...Rakata should be able to discover what your Mission was and who sent You ?..  

KommandoKat

MajikBooBear

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:04 am
User ImageI started to feel the adreniline rush. Until Rakata came and killed every single one. THe one thing that sucks about my power is when one dies..I can see and feel their pain. I looked in their eyes. They wished to harm us. BEcause we were "Freaks" I told Rakata Id meet him up later as he chatted with TJ. No. I cant take this anymore. But at the same time I want more. It was greed that drove me. that told me I could kill. I looked at my hands as I walked to my dorm..walking down the hall. These hands were designed to kill...but I never used them that way before..
I heard talking..then yelling. and a big thump. what? I ran and saw Samantha throwing her AX at this army of men. They looked familar. They looked..like..the guys..my dad used to work with.
"Annabell???" A voice said. I looked around Samantha looked at me with despreateness in her eyes. I took a ball of energy.. and threw it in Samantha making her twice the strength. And I threw fire balls at the men. Everytime I hit them though, I couldnt stop. And i felt pain more and more. "Stop!" I cried to the men. they looked at me..and came towards me..As Samantha threw them against the wall. "Annabell You should of listened to your DAD." the voice chuckled. I looked around and opened my eyes.. that were once Blue. But now a Firey red. it softened to a pink color.
"Huh?" I looked around and grabbed another string of energy ready to throw at anyone who dare touch me. That was evil of course. "Who's there??" I panicked. I couldnt show fear or they would know my weakest point.
"Dont you remember me Anna? You little brat you, always disobeying your father I see. Heh. Well, this just wont do!" I looked and saw a exoskelton machne approach me. something my dad built to make the army stronger. "Who-Who are----" I couldnt stop studdering.

"Its okay Annabell were here on another matter. These Freaks need to be disposed of. You? Well...your the unfortunet one. were taking this school down..piece by peice..." He smiled. THen the smile hit me. When i was 8 a man came into the house..He was in a wheelchair and he was talking to Dad. He told him he was planning to make an indurstructble army. Father built killing machines to help wars and the soliders. He was distant.. and rarely knew I exsisted. Then instinct kicked me at the stomach
. Distroy. Kill. DISPOSE of this man...He's a bad man annabell.. I opened my mouth and pushed to where i was at the ceiling and Yelled a piercing scream. Samantha plugged her ears. The army fell to the floor; as so did the man that knew my name...and who I was. I wasent about to yell for Rakata. he had to talk to some other ninja dude. These guys wanted my friends..wanted inncocent students. Sometimes I think iwas better off dead. "MEN!.....GET EVERY ONE OF THOSE DAMN FREAKS. DISPOSE AT ANY COSTS!" The men could barely get up.. one couldnt stop crying because the ringing in his ears wouldnst stop. a few men got up and charged after every room "Samantha..." I looked at her...she nodded her head. she knew what to do. Knowing Rakata. He'd probably dispose of them all. And that be great..but I had to pitch in some how I sat on my knee's as two approached me and hit me in the back of the head with their guns. I fell and got back up. "you...really..shouldnt...of...done...that.." I chuckled madly..now this deffintly Was not me. this was...a different side of me.
"OH YEAH? what are you going to do it about it PIXY throw PIXY magic at us?" they laughed....and I couldnt stop
..STOP ANNABELLE! THIS ISNT YOU! I clutched my stomach and got up. I was about to burst...It was too late I couldnt regain any calmness. I bursted. At that very second Energy came out of me. light and Energy.. as I cried and screamed an ear piercing scream I bursted with Energy. I was worse then the Sun too bright. WAAY too bright..WAAY to lethal. then Energy finnaly left me. and I stood up for a second and collapsed. I was scared to wake up because I would see my mom...calling me a monster..but this time..Im afraid...she was right.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:36 am
Rakata had sensed the rising energy from halls away.
"im sorry TJ i must be going. i have 'business ' to attend to..." he teleported to the source. it was Annabell, he knew. but what he didnt know isfor what reason. he looked and saw alot of soldiers in this hall. and suddenly Annabell released the energy that had been growing inside her. it threw him against the wall with so much force it brought the wall down on top of him, and knocked him unconscious.  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

MajikBooBear

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:29 am
User ImageI came back to reality. I was still on the floor. Where am I? I looked at my hands once more.. I was radiating. PURE concetrated energy. Who knows what would happen if someone touched me..I looked around and saw one solider riving in pain. I came near him..or crawled. and weakly put my hand on his chest. In that instint I saw all his memories his wants. His pain.
I started to murmer "I-I-....Sorry" I patted his chest as he coughed.
"A-An-abell?" I opened my eyes and saw him smiling and out of it. He opened his hand and there was a little box. He handed it too me and I nodded to him He looked over and pointed to a big pile of rubish. The distruction I hade caused. Im a monster. He shook his head no and pointed to a hand under the rubble. I freaked.. I ran to the pile and dug everything out and found Rakata...RAKATA! I wanted to cry. What had I done..I had killed my friend...NO!!! but at that second he breathed lightly. I put my ear against his chest. I felt like passing out. but I remembered..I was still an energy form. I passed some of my energy into him "come on Rakata..." I cried. I couldnt stop though. I finnaly floated up. The energy was taking me away. I tried to hold on to Rakata's hand and then at that second I took off one of my braclets. And put it on his wrist. It had said "Bravery" and it fit right for him. "My friend...Im sorry" I began to speak to his..passed out body

"I didnt mean to cause you such pain.." I cried. Finnaly I held the box near my chest and floated out of the school and into the front yard.. I was weak. The energy was still raidaiting..hopefully I helped Rakata. Knowing my outbursts Id be raidating energy for awhile. and usaully I was stronger..but more lethal. My eyes would stay different colors until it could find my right eye color. and well..It would be like it used to be. I walked back in forcing all of me to get in there and find anymore soliders. As I did I saw Samantha's jaw drop. "Samantha." I said. Then I paused she knew..she wakled with me to find Rakata's body. I told her what happened. and when she tried touching me.. I flinched. It was best that she wouldnt come near me for awhile. For I was a monster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:00 am
Rakata came to a few minutes after being knocked out. he saw Annabell put a bracelet on his wrist. he sat up and coughed and was in immediate and intense pain. a stream of blood came out of his mouth. he had several broken ribs and a shattered wrist.
"well, thats fun." he said. he tried to stand up but collapsed back as a broken leg gave out.
"Annabell, get help. i cant move."
one of the surviving soldiers started laughing at him.
"your a lucky man."
the soldier looked at him with a curious expression.
"why's that?" he asked.
Rakata chuckled.
"because i dont feel like killing you...now..." he told him menacingly.  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

MajikBooBear

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:39 am
User Image" Rak-Rakata...Im so sorry! I didnt...I didnt mean too do that..If I only knew u were there, I got Samantha..and I did some studying. If me and you put our energy together...We can heal you..just me n u" I brushed his hair back and held in a cry. Now all we had to do was get Samantha to take him to his room for that was her specialty. I held the tiny box in my hand. I ran back to that solider and shook his hand as his eyes began to close..I dont know if he was good or bad..but he helped me keep rakata alive. and that was good enough.  
♪ Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games