Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Ethral (Neutral Territory)
Ethral City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:08 pm
A boy, around the ages of fourteen walked through a town that was in a chaotic state and may never recover from this mishap. He walked past burning buildings, scorched people still in their last pose. The boy carried a large sword, seemed too big for him to carry and too strange. But he walked with no problems at all. He saw man hiding, staring at a woman, his weapon was different than most or it appeared so. But what was most alluring about it, was it was shining and he liked shiny things, but he moved on looking for some thing more attractive to get his short attention span.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:46 pm
Na-Nel paused a moment after seeing the boy walk on. She frowned and rolled her eyes. " Things here just dont make sense anymore" She sighed heavily and shook her head in disappointment.  

Baksuetai_Tenshi

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:22 pm
Do my words sound like music to your ears?

What a magnificent city! Fifteen years after all this destruction it was finally looking like a city again. The barrier that surrounded Ethral was strong and glorious, and although the barrier hid the sky from clear sight, it was still a light blue, and the outside was beautiful again.

It had been five years since the fighting had stopped, and all was peaceful. How nice it is, to have things returned to how they should be, with the cult retreated and the rebele unneeded, the world was in peace.

But Ruo was also bored.

Of course. A symphony in front of your very eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:37 pm
Walking down a newly-paved sidewalk, a young woman with pink hair hummed a tune softly to herself. It was content and peaceful, unlike her usual self. Venustas was enjoying a day, finally, walking past the buildings, examining each one, and then moving her head to face in front of her. Her soft grey eyes blinked several times as she turned a corner, and forgot her tune. She stopped walking all together to try to remember the tune until she suddenly recalled where she had left off and resumed her stroll.

The city was peaceful. A rare sight up until five years ago, not that she'd seen much of it. Venustas sighed, content with today and ready to find something to do. She glanced a few bystanders as she strolled by, but didn't smile, just looked.

Evol Bear
Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

6,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:42 pm
User Image
Chessa Juniper Starwing

Can you stand on YOUR head?

Chessa was scratching her head and yawning as she walked through this new city. Her tiny little fangs actually showing as she sleepily walked around. Everyone she passed was staring, why you may ask, well there was a girl with a hat, and long light pink hair walking through thier town, otherwise completely naked. And the worst part of it was she seemed completly oblivious that people were staring and that what she was doing wasnt normal.
Once she finally woke up she found herself stopped in an alley way. Three large men stood in her path. Each wearing an article of clothing that seemed to perk her interest since entering this boring city. She smiled, which threw them off and before any one could say anything she was flipped over the tallest man and a long black scythe in her hands. The men didnt turn though, they instead fell to thier knees then to the ground in silent death. " When one seeks what can not be held, few find that death will come to cut them down to size" She giggled, happily... She didnt even have to touch the bodies as she walked out of the alley completly clothed. She smiled, wondering what this new world had to offer her. The scythe no where to be seen.

No? I didnt think so

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:03 pm
Amidst the relative serenity of the newly restored city, Mercedes skulked in the background, sticking to shadows and hiding from the daylight. Silver wings rustled as they were folded at her back and her tan hand trailed along the stone wall at her right. Frost emerged behind her fingers, spreading spidery crystals of ice in her wake to match each of her slow step, equally rimmed in the snowy crystals.

From her vantage point in the alleyways, Mercedes silver eyes never left the casual strolling of the individuals dispersed throughout the circular meeting point at the center of the city. Stopping her sluggish progression, she exhaled sharply, the static of so many consciousnesses in abundance around her only making an already existing headache far worse. With each new face came a different story, name or place racing through her mind, glimpses into their past, their futures of the present. The images were staggering, but the young woman had learned to cope with the onslaught since an early age. Unsure of what to call herself, or of the needs she possess, she wandered.

Sighing quietly, she tucked herself against the wall, enjoying the cold stone on the side of her brow and the soothing feeling it brought. For Mercedes, these trips to the interior were necessary and dreaded. Each time, she would feel a calling that tugged at her until she moved, and today was no different. The image and name of a strangely beautiful man continually ran through her brain, preventing her from sleeping. Each day she'd made her way closer, today her insights told her that he'd come to her.

Yokai Manekineko
Crew

Beloved Gawker

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:05 pm

A light whistle loomed ominously around Ruo, as he smiled in the city. Tonight he would be happy, and would make someone his new ally. searching for a moment, something stuck out like a sore thumb. This woman he saw, her strange way of walking, seemed to speak. "Target acquired." He uttered, as he approched.

Looking at the woman, something spoke to him. "You. I sense something in you. Something. . . powerful. Come with me. I will show you how to unlock it." Beauty, his overwhelming sensual charm came into effect, as he seemed to grow more attractive. With a large smile on his face, and his hands slyfully moving to her side, he whispered.

"You are Mercedes are you not? Don't ask how I know, just your name is whispering in my mind." He licked his lips as he reached towards her for a kiss, his hand waving over her pockets. He saw nothing on her, yet she held a katana. He rested his hand near the object, incase she reached for it, he continued to feint interest in the woman.

"What glory! Your beauty surpasses my own a thousand times over. Perhaps. . . it's meant to be?!?" His voice was smooth, fluent. Godlike. He winked softly, his hair covering his eyes yet they still shone through.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:24 pm
Mercedes was impassive, allowing the man to sensually flutter about her, but her straightforward gaze and stoic demeanor neither changed nor became more apparent. “Sugar coated lies will do you no good incubi,” she offhandedly stated, shifting her silver gaze towards him, “if you wish to seduce a suitor for the evening, I suggest one of the many young women currently filtering by.” Voice as cold as the tendrils of ice still dripping from her, she shifted, removing his defensive blocking of the sword in her left hand and effectively thwarting an unwanted kiss.

Now it was her turn to circle her prey.

Pushing off the wall, dutifully slow steps allowed her to put space between them and for her to spread her cramped wings slightly, sending splashes of refracted light skittering about the alleyway. “I need no help in accessing my powers, nor an over inflated, god complex heathen with nothing on his mind but feeding off the pleasures of the women he mounts.” Scathing, her words lanced just as effectively as shards of ice. But true enough, Mercedes was reading him, while her body was reacting as any other under the focus of an incubus, it irked her. “You, Ruo Salem, son of a human and equally vampiric father, you Cambion, exiled and tortured. You find pleasure in your appearance, acknowledge nothing of your skill…and ran crying to your mother when hardship beset you. Why no, I don’t believe I need any help from you in knowing myself.” Smiling sardonically, Mercedes turned back the way she’d come, again running her had along the stone to her rights, icy crystals marking her path. She’d scratched the itch that had called her to the city, now she could be on her way in peace.

Yokai Manekineko
Crew

Beloved Gawker

Evol Bear
Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

6,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:37 pm
Calmly, the beautiful woman continued walking down the sidewalk. She changed her tune to a melody she learned while being raised in the heavens. The angelic melody soared from her as she walked, a light breeze blowing her hair lightly from her face, her eyes twinkling at the memory, her only memory, of the heavens she was born to. A smile played at Venustas' lips as she hummed, but she refused, for it would taint the tone of her voice and ruin the song.

She glanced at the many people that walked by, all of them smiling. There would be the odd one out that was busy or in a hurry and lacked a smile, or the few people that heard her humming that would watch her walk by, lulled into a harmonious state by her angelic voice. Men would watch her walk by, and they would whisper amongst each other, a smirk painting their faces with confidence. Venustas made eye contact with several of them, and for her own entertainment, she would wink at them and watch their smirk be blown away from their faces.

A glint of light. Venustas' eyes flicked over toward a light that played in an alleyway. An odd light. Without stopping her song, she casually walked toward the alleyway, sensing some odd energies and barely hearing voices.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:36 am

"You have done research little lady. I understand that you know the truth, but how is it possible? I have a clouded mind, even the oracle can't see that. It was a gift from my mother in fact. I am unreadable. As a cambion I am not a man that you can understand oracle, but one thing you should know is I want a wish. Grant it for me." His gaze went to her body, and back to her face. "Give me my wish." A smile, as he realized what he had sounded like. "I wish to control the dark element, and also. . .I want you to teach me how to be an oracle like yourself. It would be a great ability to know."

He was calmly thinking to himself, the hell it would be to have her skills was unconquerable, and worse over, if he were to ever have her skill of knowledge he would falter and break. With a smile on his lips, he let his nose fall to the ground, and spoke in a soft whisper. "There are people here you know. . . we should really talk elsewhere. The Rebele won't be too happy with me gone for so long. . . and we need that information. Sorry to hastle you Mercedes. . .but it must be done. Follow me if you will." his gaze returned to that of a horny school girl as he drooled over her unimpressive body.

"Finally you came to your senses! Come! I have a room just for the two of us." His gentle regale purple eyes fluttered to a wink, as the air grew cold in anticipation of what was to come. With each footstep towards the secret location, Ruo's heart was beating faster. He didn't want to hear what she had to say. He didn't want to hear anything at all.

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:13 pm
User Image
Chessa Juniper Starwing

There was a girl humming, there were people in alleyways having boring conversations. Chessa was becoming disappointed in this new world. She wore a rather cute little frown. Her pale pink hair swept all around her. tonight her hair had curled slightly at the bottom. Thought she was satisfied with her new outfit, This new place was still boooooring!
She groaned and sluggishly dragged herself alone. Where was the excitment? the battles, the scoundrels, the cheats, the brave hero to be crushed and rise again? " Nyaaaa, there is just no story to be told any more" She whined, though the men around her all seemed to true as they heard such an innocent and cute sounding vocalist. Thought she was soon gone. High above the city, rushing through the night. She tould almost not touch down, as she soon was high into the night sky once more, looking for somthing interesting to happen.

No? I didnt think so

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:46 pm
● It's Amazing! ●

A melancholy whisper floated through the air of the small Ethral. The large hulking buildings towered over the ants below as they hustled in a frenzy, life was hectic again. The salary men ran back and forth, a slave to society, and ultimately, a slave to Origin.

It's like they forgot what happened to this world a short time ago. ********' idiots all of them... A whistle flew through the strange red haired man's lips, silent as he echoed effortlessly, yet as it left it was a jaw dropping scream. The tune was pleasant, in a slow rhythmic pattern, with high notes, a signature of Creed. With both hands dangling, his bright florescent pink sweatshirt stuck out, making it obvious that he was the one creating the deafening noise. The music grew quieter and quieter, as the yelling frenzy of ants began to quiet as well, in fear of the man.

"Kekekekeke. . . Now that I have got your attention! I have an announcement! Origin is ********' pissed here!" A short pause was followed by whispering of the crowd. "My god shut the ******** up! Here! b***h!" Creed was behind a man of decent health, who was cowering behind one of the nearby sky scrapers. "Someone get me some vodka, I am thirsty, that or I drink more blood." Before one could blink, the man's blood was pouring over them in a splash, crimson stains clouding the minds of the already inferior ants. Turning his attention, he had a large stack of alcohol. Picking a few up, he began to drink lightly as he continued, becoming ********. I mean like. Yeah? He is gonna. . .s**t I got a note here from Flux."

Get drunk while you scare them and I swear you won't get dinner.

-Flux

"Gehhh!?!" His expression instantly changed, as he stopped drinking, spitting out the delicious beverage into the air, as it lit aflame from his raw power. "Alright alright, I am here to announce that starting today, those people. . .you know the rebel or some s**t. If you see them, kill them, or just call for Creed! That's right, I am your god now. Haha, let me show you." The doubt on the masses was unseen, yet this man felt a need to demonstrate. Pulling a small hand ax from his leather case along his lower back, he touched it against a wall of a sky scraper, as it disintegrated, the sky raining with blood.

Picking up a few bottles of vodka, Creed began to go on his way, his power unbelievable. No one could stand up to him anymore, with the world void of all the old heros. Turing his head, he noticed a girl with bright pink hair and blue eyes.

"Hey big tits, wanna spend a night with me? Kekekekeke. . . " His target was Chessa, as his vision grew progressively blurrier.

● Let's ●
● Kill ●
● it! ●

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:06 pm
User Image
Chessa Juniper Starwing

Chessa instantly stopped, and hovered above a building just in time to see blood splattered. She gave a great big grin as she watched chaos unfold. She leaned over onto all fours to watch more intently. He smelled of such power and demanded that rebellions of an old cause she was not awake for. " What Did I miss I wonder." She tilted her head and giggled happily.
Once the man noticed her she stood back up and crossed her arms. " A Cat can not be summoned unless there is something that would be worth her while" She stuck out her tongue and wrinkled up her nose, as his taunting him from where she perched herself. Her smile did not lessen at all, even with the comment most women would think as offensive.

No? I didnt think so

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:20 pm
● It's Amazing! ●

"Kekeke. You got a nice mouth on you girl. I got something to stick into that little mouth of yours and what I got to stick might break your ******** skull." He appeared next to her, as he placed his blade against her neck, his power staggering. His hand slid down his zipper, as his note fell back onto the ground. Taking a closer look at it, it had continued.

P.S. If you rape anyone, you won't get breakfast either.

"GEHHH?!??!?!" Creed took a few steps back, as his movements became flustered. His fist connected with the ground next to the girl, sending a powerful shockwave in all directions, enough to cause fatal damage to the woman if she didn't move fast.

Walking for a moment began to speak. "Tisk tisk. Little girl doesn't play nice. . .but" Tears of utmost manliness fell from his face, as he rose his trembling fist in the air, sparkles and rainbows falling behind him, in a very powerful chibi moment as he spoke his thoughts out loud. "Those tits!" The word 'tits' echoed across Ethral, as even a dead man could hear it. Wiping away the tears, his composure returned, his crimson teeth looking ominously at her skin. "I could eat you too. . . you know. Flux doesn't cook too well anyway. Besides, I hear they serve cat in every Chinese restaurant out there." The metagaming Creed had no idea what a chinese restaurant was, or more so, why that comment would make sense. Scratching his skull, he licked his lips again.

"I love fun!" Drinking his vodka, he dropped one of the bottles to the ground, the cheap plastic it was in made a loud thud as it hit the ground. Kicking it to her, he motioned. "I have a shack. Room for two. Or better yet, This street has room for like twenty. Yeah. . ."

Appearing next to a civilian, his fist connected with the person's face, as a flailing body smashed against another building, the sound of bones and concrete breaking was nauseating, yet oddly comical for Creed. "It's like bowling, but I don't suck at it. . . ********' hate bowling."

● Let's ●
● Kill ●
● it! ●

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:43 pm
User Image
Chessa Juniper Starwing

She turned her head and frowned, but then he was behind her, a knife to her slime throat. She pouted not happy about the metal so close to her throat. She didnt really like the fact he got so close to her so quickly either. This wouldnt have happened if that damned priest hadnt stolen away her precious powers....
As soon as she saw that fist fly, she was gone. her form disappeared into a mist which vanished instantly. Once the attack disappeared she returned in the same spot to hear his rambling. She giggled excitedly once more, as he began to destroy some more, his comments didnt even seem to faze her. When she noticed a piece of paper she looked over it and giggled. " Bribe you with food? And it isnt even that good" She said thinking allowed. She lept down and brushed against his shoulder with her hand before walking on passed him and into the now empty streets and looked around. " Nyaan, scary man sure knows how to clear a room. kekekekeke" She copied his laugh after she began talking so innocently again.

No? I didnt think so

Ethral (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces