Welcome to Gaia! ::

B.O.O. GUILD REVIVED

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK BABY 

Tags: OVERSEER, GUILD, BOOG, UILD, PLS BOOGUILD 

Reply Roleplay
The fall of doodie /After math. (Roleplay) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Duriono

Versatile Conversationalist

11,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:28 pm
Duri shrugged "What the hell, I'll come" Duriono put Mary down and left his guns with her "I'll be right back" and Duriono dashed down the hallway after Alita.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:33 pm
"She'll be okay, right? Eh, the demons probably don't come up here often, considering people have made thier homes here. She walked into a large room at the end of te hallway. It contained lab equipment, and vairious machines. "Sayoran, Kiero? Is anybody here?"  

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

Duriono

11,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:44 pm
"Yeah but you can never be too sure" Duri followed Alita into the room with many weird contraptions "Besides I'll be fine with out my- oh my god...." Duri stood mouth agape staring at the partially lit room.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:08 pm
"hm, what is it?" She turned around to see waht Duri was looking at.

((I know they are in some kind of lab from what was going on on page 46-47, and maybe 45 btw))  

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

HellRaven Aura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:12 pm
"what i miss?" Aura ubbed the back of her head,"THat freakin shadow trashed me but i kiled it anyway..."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:13 pm
Duriono cracked a full smile for once in 5 years "Twinkies!" Duriono ran over to the box and started tearing them apart "No matter what's happenes Twinkies always put a smile on my face So, what is it?"  

Duriono

11,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

Adorkable Bae

Devoted Lover

12,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:52 pm
Utopia that's day's away man we would have to go back threw the Icy mountains again unless you want to risk the forbidden plain but you know there isn't any cover there  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:54 pm
wut could be in the forbidden plain? The Seintel herself? hmmpf  

TheElvanGod

Adorkable Bae

Devoted Lover

12,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:56 pm
you know its a strait run and its scouted by the Black Flyers and there demon dragon things, they fly down and scoop any human thats in veiw  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:16 pm
*hesitates* i can w8 *picks up a bowl and goes to get some stew*  

TheElvanGod

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:50 pm
Duriono
Duriono cracked a full smile for once in 5 years "Twinkies!" Duriono ran over to the box and started tearing them apart "No matter what's happenes Twinkies always put a smile on my face So, what is it?"
"Twinkies, where?" Aleta felt like a child, and she remembered eating these creme-filled pastries when she was 10. "You know, these things never expire...I think. I'm saving some for later." she stuffed a few packages in her backpack.

"hey, Kiero!" She saw the familiar elf from accross the room with Sayoran. We've been attacked by 2 fiends in the tunnels, and I have a few questions for you Sayoran."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:00 pm
Kiero looked over and waved, but then saw the twinkies and ran towards them, grabbing as many as he could hold. "I LOVE THIS THINGS!!!" Kiero expressed.  

TheElvanGod

Duriono

11,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:08 pm
Duri walked over after stuffing a half pack of twinkies in his pockets "Gotta love them twinkies.. So, what's this about some plain?" Duriono almost forgot the original question "Oh yeah! we found one of S.I.N's labs in B.O.O territory any idea's on why that could be?" Duriono wanted to know where he'd have to take Mary across to get to the nearest town.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:27 pm
Kiero just looked up. "Sayoran is too much of a wimp to go through these plains and theres accually a place i have in mind we could go 2 first, for my benofit"  

TheElvanGod

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:39 am
"Hey, didn't you just hear us? There is a S.I.N lab down the tunnels. We were attacked by Fiends, and on top of all that the lab has been USED recently! whats going on here, Sayoran?" The dark elf eyed the man suspicously.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff