Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Den- Thread Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are?
  A wolf
  A fox
  A Feline
  some other kind of animal
  Human
View Results

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:06 pm

((My fault for being gone for so long, I had this Parasite project to complete and it was like hell....I won't go into it.))

Diego purred and a smile crept across his feline features. "Come on then. I think we'll be fine, Kyubi, Lady of the forest." He teased. He was sudden;y feeling better about the situation. Sure, they were about to walk right into the hunters camp where they killed be shot and killed if the hunters figured they were fakes. But Diego felt confident things would not get ugly. However if they did...He'd be prepared to kill if needed.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:11 pm
User Image

Vexen sighed and followed Aella. She nuzzled the distressed wolf pup. "Aella." She said after she put the rabbit down. "I'm sorry this made you uncomfortable." Vexen's voice was sincere. She knew that sometimes these things happened. Pups would either be excited on their first kill or uneasy. It would seem Aella was uneasy and it could have been because of what she had recently gone through. But regardless, she needed to know how to hunt or become a vegetarian. "Unfortunately, this is how we survive...." She said as she smoothed her words over.

Fly with me...My Heart Soars....

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:54 pm
Vale trotted out of his alcove, From what he could see the den was empty, which for a hole filled with several creatures of varying specie is quite disconcerting. The fire was still lit so he stared at it occasionally running a spirit through it making it change color for his own amusement. The blue spots were moving slowly around his body from having been human for so long. He liked it bacause it meant he had emotion for just that much longer.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:05 pm
((Sorry, guys. Life turned into a tornado real fast. But things are better now. <3))

Rose still hadn't returned to the others, but she kept tabs on them nonetheless. She took a deep breath as she bandaged her wounded shoulder, trying not to let the pain get to her. She noted Vexen talking to the little one. Try offering an alternative? Rose said quietly, wincing as she pulled a shard of glass out of her shoulder. It's bad enough shes scared of everything... She cursed out loud--very loudly--and screamed, losing concentration and letting the blood flow. Help! she shrieked, hoping someone would hear her.

((Annnd Ill be vanishing for another 15 minutes while I watch my boyfriend leave..))

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:18 am
The spirit Vale had attached to Rose picked up the scream but it would be impossible to appear from nowhere since she was outside the forest and long range healing was not his strong suit. As a matter of fact he'd never met anything capable of long range healing.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:00 pm
As Vahuka collected a few herbs here and there that were particularly rare, he kept muttering to himself about not worrying about what Vale was going to do. After all, whatever Vale did wasn't going to affect Vahuka directly, so why should he worry? He'd always been out for himself before and never really cared what happened to others, so why should this time be any different?
Perhaps it was because Vale was the only actual friend Vahuka had, since his reputation kept others away. And for good reason. Vale was one of the only creatures of the forest Vahuka hadn't eaten right away when he spoke to him.
In addition to being friends with Vale, Vahuka just simply got a bad feeling about what Vale planned to do. Why? He wasn't sure. But he was also smart enough to not get in the way when Vale was committed to a plan. I need to relax. I'll just drop these off at my place and then sunbathe for a while. That usually helps. he thought as he made his way to the dead part of the forest.

Derpzilla88

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:07 pm
Vale chuckled as the spirit he attached to Vahuka reported the mutterings. To him it seemed that he fully grasped that he literally intended to destroy the entire planet. Looking back on his previous encounters with people and animals alike they always seemed uneasy around him like something was wrong. And they weren't far off. Few can talk to the insane without being nervous.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:09 pm
(sorry!!! i was moving to my new apartment and had no internet until today! but i am back!)

Aella whimpered, nuzzling Vexen before pulling way giving her a small nod of the head that she understood. Aella nudge her head against Vexen's leg before shifting her head to the entrance as if to say she was going out. She barked and rubbed her head again before walking out of the den, sniffing the air to look for the wolf whom had fed her earlier. She caught his scent in the air and followed it to him.

When she saw Vale she barked happily and raced towards him. She skidded to a stop but was too slow and tumbled into him with a small yelp. She laid on her back under his legs, her paws up in the air. She gave him a embrassed wolf grin, before twisting back to her four pet, and scooting out from under his legs. She bark and rubbed her head against his foreleg and sat pressed against him, almost purring with contentment.  

Serafinariv

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:47 pm
Vale stared at her as she fumbled around. She was quite the card, almost made him sorry to change her in the slightest. Observing the information given by the spirit he nuzzled her and gave her a lick on the head. "Follow me" he said as he walked over to a bush with bright yellow flowers. "These are sweet, eat one." After he said that he deftly nipped one of the bush and chewed it as if as an example. As he did so one of his spirit came into range of him and he spoke "Missy? That you? Why don't you come and join us? I'm showing Aella how these flowers are sweet when eaten. Why not have one yourself..."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:16 pm
(( I'm not sure how to come back in... I couldn't find a right moment for Missy to come back into the picture...))  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:10 pm
((I edited my last post to give you an opening, I literally call you out.))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:43 pm
Missy
User Image

Missy's ears perked as she heard her name being called, she glanced at Lia, then shrugged before she pranced off towards the call. It sounded like Vale but why did he need her? Then she got her answer. She stopped in front of them with a smile, "Hi Vale...Aella!" she said happily. "Ooo! sweet flowers? That sounds good..." she exclaimed with excitement in her voice, licking her lips.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Serafinariv

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:56 pm
Aella almost glowed from pleasure at the attention and gave him a happly bark before he spoke to her. She tilted her head side in question but shrugged and follow him trustly.

She sniff the the plant which he showed her, she whimper slightly, never having heard of a sweet plant before, bitter and sour yes but not sweet. She sniff it while Vale ate one. She watched him carefully somethine made her uneasy about the plant but seeing no affect on Vale she snipped one of the flowers off the plant and chewed it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:13 pm
User Image

Diana stopped short on her return back to the den with Vexen. Her ears perked to a cry far off. She turned around and slipped into the forest again, running a full speed in the direction she had heard the cry come from. Then a familiar scent hit her nose. Rose...was her simple thought. Diana followed her scent and stopped just in front of her. The goddess was in pain and Diana could not help but whimper. How would she help her? She had not healing abilities if she was injured. Diana peered at her shoulder which was bleeding badly. mmm..I can't help her if I'm like this. She resolved.
Now for the first time since being back in the den, Diana would revert back to her human huntress form, if just for a bit. The baje vixen shifted into a young woman with waist length brown hair and deep yellow eyes...She wore mostly blue. A blue short skit with black shorts underneath and a black tank top with a blue jacket covering. Her boots and gloves were a darker worn out shade of blue. At her hip she usually carried her whip but she was with out that for now. She moved over the Rose and examined her shoulder. She didn't have her kit with her so things would be done make shift wise. She tore the edge off her skirt and pressured it over Rose's shoulder. "What happened to you?" Diana asked.

Hyper, Cheery, Light in the eyes of many...

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:23 pm
Vale watched as the two ate a flower apiece. "Do you two know how these flowers grow here? These flowers called Grace's Requiem?"  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games