Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:21 pm

Alaina blinked in surprise as Jessi started her running.Then with a sigh replied lowly."I don't know.These heels..uh they hurt."She said with a quiet giggle following her words.The night was so quiet and peaceful of course she managed to hear the approaching footsteps.So when she turned she was really hoping and wanting it to be another one of her siblings.But it just couldn't be them it had to be...Rath.She sighted the red hair and violet eyes.Not really wanting to chat or anything of the sort she started marching forward as if she hadn't even seen him.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:09 pm

After what seemed like a three day nap, Lenah streched. I wonder what everyone else is doing....she got up and walked out the room still in her pajamas. They had purple duckies with horns on them; it was " cute". Well, they were to her anyway...."Alaina? Hotaru? Jessi? Anybody?!" she screamd loudly. Someone was bound to hear that and if they didn't, then she would raise hell untill someone did. I'm so bored....she sighed and kept walking untill she came to what she thought was the kitchen. She planned to walk past it untill her stomach rumbled loudly. I guess I could see if they have somthing other than blood in the refridgerator...so she walked forward to go fill her grumpy belly.

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:43 pm

They fear me, they hate me, they stay away...

Justin heard voices outside. He put down his case and slowly walked outside onto the balcony. He then saw Jessibelle and... Alaina. He looked at them talking and playing. If I decide to play now, they might hear me. I don't want her to know about me. He quietly walked back inside, closing the doors. He walked over to a dark colored bookcase. On one shelf, was a folder secured with a lock. Using his skeleton key, he opened it. Inside was violin sheet music. Justin walked over to a black table, sat in a chair, and studied the music. I could play this piece, he thought as he examined a paper. He went through everything and decided on what he was going to play. He locked it and put it back on the shelf. His eyes then wandered outside where the sun was just starting to peak over the horizon. I still have so much time before then. So what can I do?

...Am I really the monster they say?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:04 pm

User Image

ⓙⓔⓢⓢⓘⓑⓔⓛⓛⓔ k α ι t ℓ y η ∂αиιя

Not taking mind that Rath came down, she smiled at Alaina. "Why wont you just take it off? Cause, truthfully, they're bothering me." She said. She nodded and took her heels off and laughed. Once, she moved forward. She was surprisedly shock. Wasn't she suppose to be racing? Anyway, she followed her sister. Till she heard a yell. Jessi gasped upon that. "Lenah?" She asked, she clutched her rabbit. She hasn't seen Lenah in forever.. How is she? She wanted to go and see, but she couldn't.. She had to stay with Alaina, but then again, what happens...? She gave up her thinking. "Alaina, Ima go see.. Lenah. Okayy?" She said to her, running back to Lenah. She called, no answer. Jessibelle and her bare feet ran toward the halls, till she spotted Lenah. "LENAHH!"

∂σит ʏσʋ ɛʌɛя ƨʋƨρɛcт тнαт мʏ ƨιʓɛ ιƨи'т αƨ вιɢ αƨ мʏ вιтɛ..

[[OOC:]]

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

RathLeigh

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:36 pm

Rath ust watched knowing that they didn't want to be bothered, your mother did just take them from there home to be stuck here, why would they want to be here Rath watched jessibelle mostly her bunny, it had been the same stuffed bunny in his dream, it must be from drinking her blood he thought as he wondered why it was happening to him now, it hadn't happened to him before...
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:52 pm

Lenah's ear moved. Did she just hear Jessi? With that, she turned around and squealed. It was Jessi!!! Running towards the little girl, Lenah whent to hug her. But she stopped midway. She didn't know if Jessi wanted a hug. "Sorry Jessi. I was trying to find some food so I could stuff my face..." she said with a sigh.

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:59 pm

User Image

ⓙⓔⓢⓢⓘⓑⓔⓛⓛⓔ k α ι t ℓ y η ∂αиιя

Jessibelle's face glowed. Her body wanted a hug, but Lenah didn't let her have one. Why? Jessi was upset. She frowned. "Why not give me a hug?" She asked. She tried to remember the time she got bitten. She forgot bout that. She looked at her arm. She poked it. She winced. Great.. She thought. It still hurts.. She sighed, then smiled at Lenah. "Haha. I'll watch." She said to her. She went to her sister, then hugged her. "You can always give me hugs!"

∂σит ʏσʋ ɛʌɛя ƨʋƨρɛcт тнαт мʏ ƨιʓɛ ιƨи'т αƨ вιɢ αƨ мʏ вιтɛ..

[[OOC:]]
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:04 pm

LUNAAA
I'M SORRY D:
I forgot to say I was going to be gone for the weekend :[
Okayy, well, tomorrow (Jan. 11) I'll post. I'm very very tired, so xD
I can't think well with a tired brainn..
Tomorrow fer sure.

Raemida

Frozen Fatcat

7,025 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100

Raemida

Frozen Fatcat

7,025 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:34 am

»° Raffaello
Mayan
Claymoore °«

"Never too old to have fun"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raffaello thought for a moment. What was a good place to go? I hardly
ever go out of the kingdom.
He heard someone walk in the kitchen. A
girl, he hasn't met her yet. Then Jessi came in. He smiled then turned his
attention back to Lillian. "Well, I'm not sure. What kind of shops and
stores do you like?"
He asked.

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:12 am

User Image

Lillian was flattered that Ralf was allowing her to choose the place. There was just one problem. She knew nothing about any of the places here. Lillian sighed in slight distress, but it wasn't Ralf's fault. "I don't know either. Maybe we could walk through the town a little bit until we find a place that suits our interests," she suggested.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Raemida

Frozen Fatcat

7,025 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:10 pm

»° Raffaello
Mayan
Claymoore °«

"Never too old to have fun"

Raffaello nodded in agreement. Okay, lets go" He said with a
cheerful smile. Ralf stood up, closed the cookie bags, took Lillian's empty
cup, and put them all away. Now, walking next to Lillian, he made his way
out of the kitchen, walking down the hall, then opening the door to
outside. Still darkish outside. Early morning. He walked down the path
to the town, the direction in which the sun is coming up at.

((Sorry if any of this is godmodding x.x I get confused on what is godmodding or not..))

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:46 pm

Peten n Spawn
When Sigfried got up, he then went after the one person that he believed that would help him, Hotaru. Then, once he dashed to were he last left Hotaru and he yelled out "Yo, Chick, you still here?"

Hotaru felt her brow twitch in annoyance. Honestly, she DID have a name. However, despite her irritation, the red-head wheeled the horse around and to head back, for reasons unknown even to herself, and then brought Kuro to a stop before Sigfried.

"Do you always make a habit of not calling people by their names?"

Night Kunoichi

Wheezing Wyvern

10,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:47 pm

"Well, for your case, however, I never really knew yours." Sigfried said as he put his hat onto his head and brushed the top of it off. "But that is beside my main point. Could you help me bring your sister to town tonight, Alaina I mean." Sigfried said as he sighed. Normally he wouldn't do something so beneath him, but he could tell that Justin really needed his help. and that would also make up for the sissy saving him.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:43 pm

._.
Silence..

Raemida

Frozen Fatcat

7,025 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:01 pm

O:
I know..

Where's Stalker? DX

Ugghh.. I need my loverr.

>>'

We NEED a NEW YOUNG guyy.. DX
T-T
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games