Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Dark vs. Light Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:05 pm
"Calm down." I said as I snuffed out the shadow and threw the girl to the ground then tethered her arms to the ground.

I saw Yuima hit the ground and I was already out of the crater Draco made with my head. I jumped up and body slammed him, trying to stay as calm as possible.

"OOF!" I grunted, not expecting him to get out of the crater I made with his head so fast. I figured he would body slam me so I took the momentum and flew up high.

I followed Draco and soon after, anyone looking up towards the Inn would have thought that a red and black comet were fighting over the sky.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:15 pm
I looked up, shocked. He had... snuffed out my shadow? Was that even possible? I shook my head, clearing it. I moved fast, drawing a ring with me in the center, etching elven runes inside it all the way around. Satisfied, I started feeding power into the runs, stopping before It got dangerous. All I needed to do now was wait for a clear shot at Draco.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:26 pm
I needed my anger more than ever but didn't want to hurt anyone innocent, so I fought harder, but to no avail.

He was getting slower, sluggish even. So I grabbed him at his next attack and decided the crater wasn't big enough, so I nose dived straight in the middle, Blaze first and flew out with my younger brother, turned and repeated.

It was about the fifth time the crater got bigger, that I realized he was holding me at his side to prevent any interruptions from Yuima, but then I hit the ground again and thought long and hard about Yuima getting hurt by Draco, or killed. I will say this, if you have ever said you have seen an infuriated fire dragon, you are lying. I was so angry, my eyes turned completely red except for my pupils, those slitted like a cats or lizards. My body looked like it was burning and my strength increased. But in all this my head kept hitting the ground, so I turned just enough so Yuima could get a clear shot.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:30 pm
"Bye bye..." I said softly, firing the bolt of energy and magic, the bolt speeding faster then you would have thought possible. It was all sorts of colors, the most predominate color being Grey. Not to mention it gave Blaze the chance he needed.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:45 pm
"Nice try Brother, but you can't fool me," I said turning Blaze just as fast and he got it straight in the back, "I knew you would do that sooner or later in fact, I was planning on it." and I threw Blaze so hard at the girl, if he stopped, I would eat my tail.

"GAAAAH!" I screamed, losing my rage, and replacing it with pain. I never would have expected he would throw me at Yuima, but when he did, I thought of a plan. My scales turned color, and when I was about to hit her I covered my body in flames and teleported me and Yuima somewhere far away and made sure that when we reappeared, I wouldn't hit her when I crashed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:49 pm
My heart squeezed when I hit Blaze instead, and I jogged over to where he had crashed, kneeling beside him. "Crap crap... Sorry... I didn't think he'd turn in time... Sorry..." My hands fluttered but I didn't know what to do. God I felt stupid.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:57 pm
"He's gotten stronger. He never should have been able to fly, those wings are to heavy." I got up and winced, feeling like I was constantly being shocked. I sat back down and said "I'm fine. I knew you would do that and I was ready when he turned me just in time. But....... Uhhhhhhh! Where are we and where are Yoko and Knight?" Hoping they weren't near Draco.

I saw him, about to eliminate his weakness so I could put him back into a rage, but, he, "GrrrrrrrAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!"

I could hear his roar from where ever we were and calculated we were far enough away from him, but exactly where, I had no idea.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:06 pm
"I have an idea of where we are... And I can assure you I'd rather not be here.... Hopefully... they didn't notice the sudden appearance.." I murmured softly, eyes locking onto a glyph carved into a nearby tree. I ignored it for now, starting to search for Yoko's and Knight's location, as well as Draco's. "Those two are fine as long as they don't make themselves known..."  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:16 pm
"They?" I muttered to myself, as I stood, and another jolt went through my body. This wasn't magic, it felt, different, and another jolt, I collapsed, this was poison, not just any poison, the only poison that was unique to Draco's kind, "Death dragon poison." I had heard in the many black-markets, was a choice poison for assassins. "Not good. How did he find the new c***k so easily?"

Even if Blaze did escape he won't get far. I had bit him on the 4th crater slamming, and that thought is what calmed me down, I floated down, landed in front of the now collapsed Inn. Earlier I had taken my frustration out on the people left inside. I walked towards the closest town and covered my head with my newly acquired hood on my new cloak.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:22 pm
"Poison...?" I said softly. I glared at the glyph for a moment, before walking over and slamming my hand on it. The response was instant, eye peering out at them. Elvish was spoken, but it sounded dark. I growled back something in return, standing close to Blaze. "Well... I hope this wasn't pointless and they really do have an antidote..."  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:38 pm
I was spasming to much to speak now. Which means the next phase will be total loss of motor controls.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:41 pm
Elves swarmed, working fast to administer the antidote. They ignored me completely, or sent my glaring looks. Not the I minded... As long as I didn't do anything, Blaze would get the antidote. My father wasn't here either apparently, which meant there was probably a tribe meeting of some kind going on...  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:46 pm
Please let them be fast enough, please let them be fast enough. GAK! I thought, still unable to speak. Elves, go figure.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:49 pm
The antidote administered, only of a few of the elves stayed near Blaze to watch his condition. Most of the rest left, but a few stayed, sending particularly nasty glares my way. I could feel a fight brewing, and honestly, wouldn't have minded putting them in their place if they attacked. But first, I had to make sure Blaze was alright.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:02 pm
I had been bitten once before by a full sized death dragon, and the antidote that was administered had reversed my personality, I was hoping this wasn't the same one. Making an enemy of any kind of elf was a really bad idea, that and secretly I didn't want to hurt Yuima in any way. But when I sat up I felt fine, I didn't blurt anything out, and I didn't want to fight. "Ahhhhhhh!"  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games