Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
{Dead} [X]-School of Magic-[X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:20 pm
(( I g2g now. I dun have much time so I cant go into detail so let's say Zann landed in a tree with his pet and slept there for the night. That way nobody finds him. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:22 pm

"Coming, coming." Lucien said in the exact same way he had earlier. He flipped his hand and his clothes re-formed into the dark purple swim trunks he wore earlier. He ran to the pool, jumped, and performed a midair flip that ended with him diving in headfirst. He surfaced and shook his head a bit before swimming over to a place next to Faliecia. "Ahh, the water feels perfect. But then again, it always does for the weather." he winked.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:23 pm
Hana's eyes got big - she didn't know he could morph into various forms. Shaking her head and grinning she threw one leg over his back. 'Um... Giddyup?' she giggled, her legs hugging his stomach.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:23 pm
((that's mean. Luke is looking for you... Zann))  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

Angelic Vampire Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:27 pm
Faliecia smiled at him and floated on her back, next to Lucien. She smiled up at the stars
"They're so beautiful." she said dremily. SHe began connecting the stars, making random shapes and forms. Not follwoing the constillations, following what other people saw was like saying you had no imagination.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:29 pm

Shane laughed and started toward his grove. He had to go slower than he would normally or Hana would fall off. After a few minutes, they arrived in the grove, where the moonlight complemented the scene well. "Now you know why I chose this spot." he said softly. "It's perfect in any environment." he walked over to the indention and knelt down so Hana could slide off. "I usually don't carry riders, but you're a special case."

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:38 pm

Lucien looked up at the stars with Faliecia. "Yeah, they are." he agreed. He grinned as he noticed her connecting the stars. "You can name one, if you like. It'll be like our constellation." he said as he looked at her.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:40 pm
Hana slid off and sat on the ground, looking up at the sky. She grinned at his comment about her being special and stole a glance at him. Leaning against him she scooted closer. 'Thankyou. I'd imagine your kind doesn't themselves as mounts just as a rule, do they?'  

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Angelic Vampire Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:41 pm
Faliecia smiled she had a favorite, it looked like a rose.
SHe pointed at it. "That one see how the stars connect and make a rose? That the one i want ot name." she looked over at him "You name it." she suggested.
Our own constellation, wow he a romatic. she thought happily.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:48 pm

"You want me to name it?" Lucien asked, taken aback. "Well, if you insist..." "Hmm. what should I name it?" he thought. "Wait a minute..." "I've got just the name." Lucien said finally. "Faliecia's Grace." he shrugged. She had discovered it, so it should be named after her. Even with this reasoning, he couldn't help himself turning red a little. He relied on the darkness to keep this hidden.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Angelic Vampire Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:53 pm
Faliecia smiled, a constellation named after her! how sweet!!
SHe giggled a bit and flipped backward sinto the water and swam under him.
SHe grabbed him by the ribs,tickling him, and dragged him under with her.
SHe grinned at him and swam away.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:54 pm

Shane shook his head. "We are a proud race, and as such do not like to think that we are simple slaves." he shuddered as he remembered the ill fate that befell those of his race before he fled. "But I know you do not think I am below you. I know you aren't cruel like that. One of the reasons I fell in love with you." he added with a chuckle. He shifted down to his normal wolf form and laid his head on Hana's lap.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:00 pm

Lucien was caught in the ribs as he was dragged down into the water. He grinned as she swam away. "You're not getting away that easily." he warned, yet in high spirits the whole time. He did his spin stroke that propelled him forward and caught Faliecia, taking her with him as his momentum died down. He surfaced again, laughing, with Faliecia still in his arms. "Now, what should I do?" he said, sounding remarkably like Shane. He noticed this, and his grip slipped a little as his face flushed again.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:05 pm
Faliecia grinned when she heard the question, he sounded like his students!
She smiled at his blush, she leaned over and kissed his cheek before disappearing under the water laughing.
Come and get me! she thought to him before diving deeper underwater. This was so strange for her, shed never had this much fun with anyone before! Not even Kali. She liked it. And the warm and fuzzy feeling that was growing in her wasn't bad either.  

Angelic Vampire Wolf

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:12 pm

After Faliecia kissed his cheek and swam off, Lucien floated there with the silly half-smile on his face again. Shaking his head, he pulled his face back into a grin before launching off after her again. "I intend to!" he thought-spoke back to her. He performed his spin stroke again and caught up with her easily. Though this time he didn't grab hold of her, he did take her wrist and resurfaced. "I never got to return the kiss." he said and he moved his lips toward hers.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games