Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A Knight to Remember Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:26 pm
Mercuryangel
((Well I give. Whether she'll let me or not, I can't get a post of Battousai no matter how much I pester her, so I suppose I get to puppet Mako again. Unless someone else wants the part...?))

((It's the players who make the game...))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:16 am
Makoto put her hands behind her head and walked towards her house, looking at the sky. It'd been a while since she'd had company besides the girls. And she hadn't seen them in a while either.

"Hey Ami-chan, have you seen the others lately?"

"I ran into Minako-chan earlier...but she was late and had to take off again..besides that, I've been busy and haven't had a chance to talk to them." Ami replied.

"Huh...I was just wondering. I'll call them later...there's only a couple more blocks to go you three..." Mako said to Daiki, Suiseki, and Aisu.  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:00 am
"Hai Makoto-sama!" Aisu was excited. She'd get to have dinner with new friends...and Suiseki-kun.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:35 pm
As Makoto promised, some two or three blocks later, she dug her keys out of the purse and opened the door to her house. It had the smell of flowers, coming naturally from the plants scattered neatly around the house. For living on her own, Makoto had furnished the place very nicely; you wouldn't be able to tell she'd done it all by herself.

"Make yourselves comfortable minna-san, while I go cook up a menu!!" Mako smiled at the others and grinned to herself at the small, if not exactly good, joke. Ami offered to help and followed after her.

Mercuryangel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:38 pm
"Arigato Makoto-sama!" Aisu headed over to the couch and plopped down on it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:40 pm
In the kitchen, Makoto put three skillets on the stove to heat up, and admist the clattering of the cabinet doors, talked to Ami.

"A new enemy?"

Ami nodded. They were careful to keep their voices down, and thrown in some random cooking conversation. "And even more interesting, do you realize that two of those people on your sofa have powers?" She took in Makoto's look of surprise.

"Yes Mako-chan, Usagi-chan misses your strawberry cake!! You should make it again for her. Aisu released Neptunian powers, and Suiseki gave out Mercurian ones....they had the glowing symbols and all...they fended the youma away from them. It shocked us. I mean, how often does Usagi-chan plan ahead? Maybe because it was Mamoru-san, she remembered..."

The sizzling of steam as she placed some foods in the now heated oil arrived, and Ami noted that there was thankfully no yellowtail. Makoto was giving the skillet a rather odd look as she mulled over Ami's news.

Mercuryangel
Crew

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:14 pm
Daiki looked about the neatly kept apartment while the others busied themselves. It was strange to him; he didn't see any pictures of family anywhere. There had also been a lack of shoes at the door. 'I wonder where her parents are?' he thought, not knowing that his hostess was an orphan.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:54 pm
Makoto stuck her head out of the kitchen with a smile. She noticed Aisu was already comfortable and she smiled. Hopefully the other two would follow the example. "I almost forgot to ask!! What do you all want to drink?"  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:35 pm
Mercuryangel
Makoto stuck her head out of the kitchen with a smile. She noticed Aisu was already comfortable and she smiled. Hopefully the other two would follow the example. "I almost forgot to ask!! What do you all want to drink?"

"Um...you wouldn't happen to have an orange soda, would you?" It was her favorite drink, but she would settle for others as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:27 am
"Let me check..." Makoto opened her fridge and dug around. There were all sorts of things in here; a lot of the stuff she cooked demanded unusual ingredients, particularly the desserts. Sometimes she actually had to use the sodas in her foods. Looking in she saw grape juice, apple juice, milk, ah! Orange soda!

"Yup, we have some!!" Makoto hefted the bottle in one hand, with a glass in the other and brought it out to the living room. There was a bowl with ice in it, as she put the drink on the table and told Aisu to help herself. "What about you minna-san?"

Mercuryangel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:47 pm
Mercuryangel
"Let me check..." Makoto opened her fridge and dug around. There were all sorts of things in here; a lot of the stuff she cooked demanded unusual ingredients, particularly the desserts. Sometimes she actually had to use the sodas in her foods. Looking in she saw grape juice, apple juice, milk, ah! Orange soda!

"Yup, we have some!!" Makoto hefted the bottle in one hand, with a glass in the other and brought it out to the living room. There was a bowl with ice in it, as she put the drink on the table and told Aisu to help herself. "What about you minna-san?"

Aisu squeeled. "ARIGATO GOZAIMASU!!!" She took some for herself and smiled brightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:12 pm
"Ne, Kino-san, may I ask why you don't have images of your family up?" Daiki asked absently. He came from a home that was a solid unit. He couldn't imagine anyone not being part of a close family. He barely realized he had asked the question.  

Solar Kitty-chan

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:12 pm
Minako hung up her phone as she placed it back into her pocket. She would have to go home and get ready if she was to meet up with the others later.

Glancing down at her watch, she figured she would have just enough time to go home, get ready, and then possibly meet up with Kou for a little bit, before finding her friends. She couldn't help but smile to herself, as she practically skipped home. The most important people in her life were all about to meet, as she couldn't help but feel anxious. Now she just wished she could control time so she could meet up with everyone sooner.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:58 pm
((OOC: I guess that I can post again. mrgreen ))

Kou was relieved when his first evening class was completed. The recently awakened memories kept demanding his attention and concentration as they tried to sort themselves out into a coherent pattern. He closed his office door and sat at his desk with obvious relief, closing his eyes and letting the miriad of images flow. Many were of Minako, some were not, and some were definitely too personal to share with anyone but his precious Venusian princess.  

lightsenshi

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:30 am
Solar Kitty-chan
"Ne, Kino-san, may I ask why you don't have images of your family up?" Daiki asked absently. He came from a home that was a solid unit. He couldn't imagine anyone not being part of a close family. He barely realized he had asked the question.

"Oh, um well you see, my parents are deceased. They died in a travel accident about six years ago." Makoto answered quietly, and with a small smile on her face, but with rather depressed eyes. It was getting easier to cope with it, especially since the girls had appeared, but it was still awkward for her when people asked. She knew they didn't mean anything, so she tried to say it as nonchalantly as she could. "I've managed for myself since then. Now then, what would you like to drink Daiki-kun?"

Ami looked down at the food she was helping Mako cook. It was strange how none of the Inners except Usagi had particularly good family lives. Makoto's were deceased, hers were divorced, and Rei's mother was dead, and her father was relatively uncaring. She didn't know much about Minako's family though.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games