Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon Angels Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yami_Puppi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:44 am
He nodded to the both of them as they said their goodbyes and then sat down in the booth where they had just left from. Now it was time for him to decide whether to stay here and watch Natsu for a while or to return to the base and report his findings.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:26 pm
Aniya frowned at hearing that Kaze had been hurt. First it was out of worry for her friend, and second was after realizing that only had they not gone to help him, but they hadn't sensed the youma either.

She really had to work on getting familiar with these powers of hers, though how to go about it she had no clue. She'd ask Luna later. She assumed Kaze was alright since Diana didn't seem too worried, and then turned her attention to the cat. "Well one of you tell me please." She remarked, laughing a little.

Mercuryangel
Crew

Unit#003

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:56 pm
Lucas watched the new girls and stretched out on dianas arm. "It's something of a long story miss... aniya was it?" He gave her a smile and a nod. "I was cursed into a cat statue. As for why I was released... not really sure, I was a knight once but in this form I am hardly usefull... Now about that boy... Something is bothering me..."

The words caught in his throat and he shrugged off the oddest feeling. "Anyway now you know a little about me, tell me about yourself. I assume your a scout, from the lack of your appearance earlier I would say your fairly new to it as well... What planet are you from and what element are you tossing around?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:51 pm
"Well, like you said I'm new to this...so I don't know that much yet....so far I've used a water attack, and have the odd experience of sometimes seeing ghosts-I suppose that's what they are-floating over people's heads...

I want to train to get better at this, though I'm not really sure how you go about that...especially this..what do I call it..this sixth sense we have for sensing dark energy?" Anita said, talking.

Mercuryangel
Crew

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:27 pm
Natsu waved them off, as Aniya, Diana, and Lucas left to head back to where Kaze was. He found himself alone with the Riku at the arcade, as he began contemplating whether he should just leave or actually stay and talk a bit. He was never really good in situations like these to begin with, and normally the outcame ended up him walking out. Though seeing how Aniya seemed to get along with him, he could atleast keep him company until he decided to leave himself.

"So...you're good at the crane game?" He questioned, as he found he had to practically rake his brain in order to think of a question in order to break the silence.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:06 am
Lucas stared over at Aniya thinking quietly. Turning his small head slightly he nuzzled Dianas cheek gently. "Could you do me a big favor... I want to get all the scouts and knights together at least once a week. You all need practice, this stumbling through attacks and winning by chance isn't working. Also I have a question... Is the library in the palace still functional?"

He hoped he wasn't putting either of the girls out, and in fact he was doing his best not to make a pervers comment with diana so close. He had a sneaking suspision that aniyas power may have been an important key to this whole puzzle.  

Unit#003

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:28 am
Diana nodded. "It should be. No one's been in the palace before Kaze, Aniya and Natsu other than me, mom and dad... and it would give us an excuse to check up on Kaze. Wanna go now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:02 pm
Lucas shook his head. "Not right now. We just came from there and I'm feeling extremely tired right now. If you don't mind I just need a nice long nap..." He sighed deeply thinking about all the work he was going to be doing. "By the way am I really going to have an entire room to myself? I'm only a cat after all..." The words bit into his ego, but he bit his tongue gently and let it go.

Being stuck as a cat had not been his first choice os punishment. There was no mistaking what this was any longer. His timeout had gone ayrie. Obviously they had cracked his prison so he could help the new scouts as a gaurdian, the feline form was simply the counsils way of continueing his punishment.  

Unit#003

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:16 pm
Diana thought about it. "If you think you'd feel more at home, you can sleep on my bed tonight then figure out if you want your own room or if you want to stay with either me or Kaze." She offered.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:05 pm
Though Lucas was completely right in his analysis of their victories being luck and chance, for some reason Aniya was slightly offended. But she shrugged it off; she didn't really have a right to feel that way until she got a feel for her powers. While Lucas and Diana was talking, she began to drift off into contemplation of how long she'd had these powers without knowing, and whether they'd shown any indication of being there before today.  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Unit#003

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:28 pm
Lucas sighed as he watched aniya and listened to diana. "Perhaps I'll take you up on that offer..." He nuzzled dianas cheek affectionatly before leaping to aniyas shoulder and staring into her eyes. "You haven't said much since I rudely introduced myself... Don't take it the wrong way, being a cat is just making me a bit grouchy..." He licked her cheek then ran down her chest and hoped from her hips to the pavement.

"Diana, I'll find the home shortly. I need to take care of something..." With no more warning he was off like a light. Dodging into an alley he used the fire escape to get to the roof, from there he moved to the edge to watch te girls. He wasn't worried or hurt, he just had the unnerving feeling of being kept to long in one place. He wanted to be near diana, but being close to her was begining to ware at his mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:24 pm
Before Aniya could say that she hadn't taken any major-or rational-offense to anything he'd said, Lucas had run off. "Well Di-chan, your family just seems to keep growing." she remarked, smiling. "And what about you? Are you joining in on the fight to keep Kaze from getting injured again?" she asked offhandedly.  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:11 pm
"Well, I've been told that there once was a senshi of Planet Mau. Mom planned on looking into it cause since Sailor Mau died at Galaxia's hands, there hasn't been another one. She wants to find her."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:04 pm
"I'm not going to ask how we'd find her, because at this point it'd probably go over my head...but would we be able to get to her once we did?" Aniya asked curiously, partially wondering why the Mauens weren't still on Mau. She knew a little about Galaxia's attacks, but was otherwise largely blank, so she knew nothing of the Silver Millenium yet.  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:41 pm
"Who knows... mom said she let me know once she found out more..."

((I'm thinking of making Diana the newest Sailor Mau... what do you think?))  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff