Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:07 pm
Hiro looked out the window and looked diwn at the Village. "I guessed that part.... Just don't send him on a capture mission by himself." He looked back at Alicia, he sat down. "Well enough about Tensuo, I guess he can manage for a while......"

((Alicia, I asked in the crew sub forum but no one has answered yet. Can I hold a Jounin Exams in July with Clarus Chuunin Exams? Anyone can join, its just that I have a butt load of Chuunin here.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:02 pm
Ec looked up at alicia. It was so hard to read her. Her emotions were metachrome. A bundle of colors that swished like water in to big of a bottle. When he was kissed the one called hiro, or Raikage, was just swamped with maroonish pink. He walked in. "Mister kage, I want to learn genjutsu" he said in that mock seriousness that all kids have.  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:29 pm
User Image
Alicia Hatake~Amekage~Kusakage~Queen of DragonsUser Image

"Then i wont...but that doesn't mean he wont go by himself." She then looked at the boy that was looking at her since she felt a strange stare.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:20 pm
Nanashi stood outside the office and knocked.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:21 pm
Shane frowned, ''Nanashi, something is amiss.'' He said, and stared at the floor.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:27 pm
"Nothing to be concerned about." Nanashi said, focusing chakra to his ears in order to listen better. He knew better than to not listen to how someone felt, so readied his arm cannons to 200%.

(If you post here Akira, you will die. Why, because you metagamed. You didn't follow proper channels, and now, you're messing with a guy who can slice you to pieces as soon as your head moves up from the floor board.)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:29 pm
Shane made a blank face, ''A-alright. Are you sure the Raikage is even here, Nanashi?'' He sighed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:30 pm
Akira appeared behind the Two. "Shane. What is the Meaning of this!"

((And I was supposed to be your sensei... crying I wasnt actually going to let Mint do anything to you. Im not a bad sensei. btw, it is against the rules for anyone under Chuunin to leave. He is breaking the rules.

BTW, Firu, Attacking me while my sister and my "brother" are on the otherside of the Door? not a good Idea.))  

Naruto Eternity

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:33 pm
Shane's eyes widened, ''Sensei!'' He frowned, ''You.. at first, I thought you would be someone proud to stand beside, but all you're going to do is use me. I'm coming to Kumo for many a reason, and I know I won't just become another pile of trash, here.'' He said, and clenched his fists.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:35 pm
Akira kneeled before the boy and put his hands on either side of his face and kissed his forhead. "Your not a pile of trash. Why would I take you as my apprentice? Mint is my Lover, yet I still chose you." he brushed hair from the boy's face. "Because you are special, Shane. I dont want you for your Sharingan Shane, no matter what this fool says to you."  

Naruto Eternity

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:38 pm
Shane blushed, eyes still wide, ''Sensei... do you really mean all of that?'' Shane didn't know what to do. He didn't want to forsake the man that risked his life to bring him here, for his sake, but he didn't want to forsake Akira, either. He didn't know what to do....  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:42 pm
(It is against the rules for someone under chuunin to leave WITHOUT someone chuunin or higher. I'm a nearly 3 year kage...pretty sure I meet the requirement.

And Akira, best not to piss me off, when I have a class 5 tornadoe pointed right at you. Especially not when you metagamed.)

Nanashi had already turned as he heard Akira emerge. His arm cannon pointed directly at him. He held onto Shane's shoulder. "He sent out an SOS, take one step closer, and so help me Shiva, she won't be able to piece you back together." Nanashi finished sternly.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:49 pm
"Of course I do. Do you know why I didnt bring you with me, the Real me, when I first came to Kumo? To protect you. Kumo has some murderous people here, shane. I dont want you caught up in that yet. You still have much to learn." he said, not moving and Ignoring The man. "Even if If this body dies, I await for you at the Village, Shane."

((Edit: I didnt Metagame, I used my frogs as transportation. They are allowed to travel through water to go places. It is a valid technique. Perhaps I should have posted more when using it, but the technique is Valid.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:50 pm
Shane frowned, ''Nanashi, you helped me, you answered my call. You're the only one who cared...'' He continued, ''Akira sensei.. you're the only one who took me in, and you offered me what I always wanted. But, you never treated me the way I wanted. Why live a life where all I get is cold responses, and threats? Why, sensei?'' He asked, and looked down.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:51 pm
(Firu blast him,i wanna see this ha ha))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games