Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Majuu: A Pokémon RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaliWolf

4,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:43 pm
((With her tails.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:06 pm
CaliWolf
((With her tails.))

u never stepped into the ceremony room where they are and also ud be slaughtered before ud get to her by the crowd xD  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

CaliWolf

4,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:10 pm
Yes I did I used 'protect'. Well i didn't say that I said : she was protected by a "unknown force."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:10 pm
um...i dont really agree with it cuz if u take her not only will u be endangering urself but lucario and mew xD ur out numbered and u have the main 'powers' protecting her  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

CaliWolf

4,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:17 pm
*Head desk* I can't win with you people... And i did that because i was bored out of my mind  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:46 pm
[*pawface* Let's just say that she grabbed you and a mob of Pokemon is chasing you. Problem solved.]
Cynder sniffed his way through with Marowak when he stumbled upon a holding facility. "Shh. I smell something... " He peeked around the corner and saw a Ninetales. He signaled for him to stay put.
He peeked around again and saw the Ninetales holding A Pokemon, who was easily distinquished as a Raichu! He had to watch.
Or he wanted to watch. The growing rumbles of angry paws and the static of electricity echeod throughout the halls. He quickly jogged into the room. "You! Open the cages and follow me!"  

LimberNimbleShadow

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:06 pm
User Image
Raichu growled and drove her fangs into her tail and worked her way out of her grip. Her eyes glew a crimson red as she growled at the fox "Dont you EVER touch me again you disgusting beast"!! Dark electricity surrounded the Raichu as it screeched "Intruders!! ATTACK THEM"!!. Immediately the crowds of pokemon hurled out of the room to chase after their leader and each forced their way through the halls running past Raichu and towards the others. Raichu frowned "Dont let a single survivor leave"!. The two other Rocketchu leaders worked their way through the crowd and pulled Raichu back into the Ceremony Room.

The two tossed her onto the ground,Pichu glared at her "You never said you had people following you here! Now we have files and data at risk","How the hell was i supposed to know they'd come for me! We can kill them easily anyway...". Pikachu sighed and smiled "The Raichu has a point..our army will easily crush them like vermin...for now..let us rest for the next day". The two others nodded and followed the Pikachu into the Lab.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:12 pm
(Time for another plot twist! xp )

Before anything else could be done tremors shook the facility. Out of the shadows lumbered out a mechanical beetle with a laser cannon on it's back. "Targets Located. Species : Typholsion, Marowak, Lucario, and Ninetails. Objective: Destroy all intruders." It said as it unleashed a Hyper Beam from it's cannon at the four pokemon.

(A Cookie for the one who guesses what pokemon I've just described. 3nodding )  

Blackwing Flare the Sun

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:30 pm
"Marowak, use the badge to get them to safety. I think I have a mission to finish..." Cynder smirked, tossing the Marowak the badge. Marowak dashed over and grouped everyone in the lab together, including the prisoners, and they teleported back to the Gym. "Stay safe, idiot..." He grumbled to himself.
"Time to play with fire, Pikas. ...And you know what happens then!" Cynder raised his fist and slammed it into the ground, causing it to shake and crack. Earthquake. Many a 'Chu was sent tumbling into the pit and ohers had nowhere to go due to the fissure blocking the way.
"Now, if you'll excuse m- Oh great... What in the name of..?" He turned around to see a giant beetle-thing charging a laser.
"Here I was thinking that I didn't have to pull this off.. Oh well!" With a sih and a 'hmph', he pulled a power herb from his bandanna. Quickly, it glowed and his back flame glimmered with sun flare-like glow. He got down on all fours and countered the Hyper Beam with an attack that no-one would expect: A shimmering SolarBeam  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:18 am
The Hyperbeam and Solarbeam collided causing a explosion. But the beetle/robot pokemon survived. "Resistance Is futile." It said as it then prepared a Zap Cannon. Only to be interrupted by an Shadow Ball and Flamethrower. Out of the that was left by the fissure came a Zoroark, Rhyperior and another Typhlosion came out of the fissure. While Zoroark and Rhyperior engaged the Beetle/Robot, Typhlosion then talked to Cynder. "Are you nuts?! Using a Solarbeam against a Genesect?!" Asked Typhlosion.  

Blackwing Flare the Sun

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:41 pm
Kirlia tried to concentrate as to what was going on inside, but it was complete chaos in there. "I don't know what to do" she said to Riolu. "We can't just abandon our friends, but we'll just get killed if we go in there!"

Riolu thought for a moment. "Teleport me to Raichu's location" he said. "This mess started with her and it will end with her".
"Are you nuts!?" Kirlia cried. "I'm not going to send you into that death-trap". Riolu looked at her, his eyes filled with the flames of determination. "Right now it's total chaos in there" he said. I tapped into Lucarios Aura and it told me all that I need to know. I've seen what he's seen and I have a plan" he put a paw on her shoulder. "I'm going to go get Raichu, once I have her teleport us out and tell everyone else to escape. Once they have mew back that is".

Kirlia nodded, once he'd made up his mind there was no changing it. She concentrated her Psychic power and Riolu began to glow. "Don't worry" he said soothingly. "I'll come back". And with that he dissapeared in to chaos.

Once he re-appeared, he was face-to-face with Raichu, but she was different, changed. He raised a paw and smacked her across the face before she could react to the new intruder. "JUST WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?" he yelled. He stood over her and held out his paw. "Now let's go" he said. You're friends are waiting for you to come back home".  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:27 am
Cynder panted softly and watched as the pokémon emerged from the fissure he created. A Rhyperior, something he'd never seen before, and another Typhlosion. "...Damn. Should've known by looking at the thing that it would shrug off a grass-type attack... But I've got something for it!" Cynder stood up and took a deep breath, charging forwards. His flames grew brighter as he prepared to loose another punishing attack. As he exhaled, incenerating flames came from him in the form of his Blast Burn attack.  

LimberNimbleShadow

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:41 am
User Image

"We need to get out of here. i have one teleport seed left. Capacity is two. I can get both me and Mew out of here. I can't fight while holding her. Can you handle down here?" He asked the others.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:04 am
User Image
Just before the three electric types were about to activate the Tubes,they each stopped and gazed at the teleporting light and once Riolu appeared the other frowned. Raichu glared at him "Just what the hell do you think your doing he--",the electric stopped feeling a smack to the face. She listened to the others words and smiled as he grabbed her paw,she squeezed it hard so he'd let go and she tossed his paw aside. With a twisted smile Raichu turned it's head to him cracking its neck both directions "I have to admit you have courage Riolu..coming here to find me again..you must really care,but that dosnt matter..im where i belong! with my own kind..not with weak pokemon like you..".

Pikachu stepped up and chuckled "Im afraid the Raichu you know is no longer alive,its been slaughtered in that twisted head of hers..heh! coming here to save your best friend..how pathetic,Feelings hold you back kid". Pichu snickered "I cant believe Low Level pokemon him actually think that Team Rocket has a good side!! I like those pokemon.." he stepped closer to Riolu as his small claws began to grow "They scream alot when they're being ripped apart..." he grinned. Raichu smirked "You gotta alota guts Riolu..","To bad i gotta rip em out of you"! the pichu laughed.

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Blackwing Flare the Sun

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:26 am
"Ultimate Fire Attack. Counter: Techno Buster." The Genesect said as it began charging Elemental Energy from all the pokemon in the vicinity and unleashed a Triangle shaped shaped blast at Cynder and Alpha Team.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff