Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Iwa Training Grounds (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:00 pm
He raised an eyebrow, ''What?'' He walked over to Akira.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:22 pm
"I need your Help..." He said, putting his hand to his blindfold. "Achieving Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan." Moving his blindfold up, Revealing 2 three tomoe Sharingan.  

Naruto Eternity

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:24 pm
Shane's eyes widened, ''Why do you need my help?! You aren't actually considering...'' He said, and got in a defensive stance.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:43 pm
"Shane. I need you to give one of your eyes to Kai. In exchange for mine. Once Kai has it, it will form into a Mangekyou. Once Kai has it, I will take out my other Eye and Kai will give me the two, then I give him his eye back plus my other Eye. Kai's Mangekyou will become stronger, and I will have Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. If you were stronger, Shane... I would have traded with you."  

Naruto Eternity

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:45 pm
Shane raised an eyebrow, ''Wait. I'm giving him one of my eyes, and you'll give me one of yours? I don't get it....'' He said, and looked at the floor.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:52 pm
"Well, Once he has the Eye, It will become Mangekyou. Then he will activate Mangekyou and I will remove them. Then remove my second eye and place his in mine. Therefore, Kai and I will be blind for roughly ten minutes whereas you will be left with one eye until I have my eternal, then you will have my 3 Tomoe Sharingan. Consider it a gift. I will have one of your eyes, and Kai and you will take these eyes. This way, I will obtain Eternal."

((Come on Ice, LOG ON! i want eternal sharingan!))  

Naruto Eternity

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:58 pm
Shane glared at his teacher, ''I already have three tomoe. I don't want your eyes. I rather like my eyes, thank you. Go steal from someone you don't know. And, I know you wouldn't force me, Akira. You know you wouldn't take my eyes without my permission.'' He said, and stared at Akira.

((Will my three tomoe be stronger? And, will I still have my green iris? D: How long will I have to wait for you to get eternal?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:09 pm
((Everything will revert to the Same, Shane. Your Three Tomoe would be a little stronger from more use, yeah, but still not as strong as a Chuunin Level.))

"I wont be stealing your Eyes, Shane. I will be trading. You wont help sensei Become powerful enough to stop any attack on the village? Sensei needs your help, shane."  

Naruto Eternity

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:13 pm
Shane frowned, ''Sensei... I'm sorry. I can't give up my eyes. I love them too much to give them up for such minor gain.'' He said, and walked over to a tree, staring at it at point blank range. ''All of my memories are in here. Everything...'' He said, thinking of his brother, and his friends.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:15 pm
"Shane... I need you... Without this, I cannot gain power." Akira said, standing straighter. "I cannot gain the power of Unity."  

Naruto Eternity

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:19 pm
Shane looked at his teacher, ''This is all you want from me. After I give it, you'll have no want or use for me. And even if you deny that, I'm not willing to find out. You haven't done anything for me that would make you want to give up my eyes....'' He said, and sighed. ''How about this, teacher. Let me go to Kumo. Once I come back, I'll give you my eyes. And after I give them, you must allow me to leave and come without going batshit on me.'' He said, in a serious voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:22 pm
Arata entered the field looking over at Akira, Walking over t oa rock and sat down after working with his puppet he wondered what to do next.  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:28 pm
"If I let you leave, you may not come back. I taught you your first Jutsu, Shane. I let you train, you have a third tomoe because I let you train. If you let me do this, I will leave a frog at the Frog well that will be your personal transportation between the villages, so as you dont have to travel dangerously through the Land."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:31 pm
Shane glared at Akira, ''You let me train? Oh, let me jump in joy at this wondrous feat. Oh, and about the third tomoe, I got it without your help. In fact, instead of assisting me in gaining my third tomoe, you froze my body and beat Karuda to near death!'' He said, furiously.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:31 pm
Karuda landed right next to Akira, having jumped out of a tree. He looked around the place, not having even noticed Akira.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games