Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Roses have Thorns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:20 pm
Leon growled. No. You are not doing the ritual. Do not mix races, leave him alone or face a war. You are kidnapping the king of the lycans. He took a step towards her, dead seriosu. He did not want a war.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:27 pm
She sighed,this is why men can be socerers they don't understand magic"I am not going to mix power,just give him some of my power,and vice versa.You don't even know what goes on in this ritual so i would love if you would stop assuming you do"She said getting things ready  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:40 pm
Leon growled, and took a step forward. No, you don't understand. You currently have the royal king of the lycan world was your prisonor. If word got out, it would be very bad for you. Are you not keeping him here against his will? Is he not forced to obey by yoru command you learned from mathew? PLease don't. Ice began to creep up the walls as noel grew angry.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:58 pm
((um you posted that twice..))  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:19 am
She looked at him,then laid down"Honestly the activation words to that spell has to be said every so often, or else the spell is lifted.And since i only said both words once the spell has been temporarily lifted"She said as her eyes turned purple"Is there another argument you wanted to bring up?"She asked  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:51 pm
Kain sighs, "Matthew has renewed his command to follow your orders Alliyah," he says and look away for Noel. Was he really a king? He couldn't protect Leon when he was here. He got caught so many times and couldn't say no to the vampires now. He was no king. He wasn't sure what he was.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:13 pm
Leon growled. Are you really so foolish? Are you trying to tell me right now that kain coudl get up and leave you the castle adn go fara way without you so much as stopping him? Ha! Noel suddenly shifted into his wolf form. HE glared at kain, thinking through his pack mind to talk to kain wihtout alliyah havng anyway of knowing. Is ther anyway at all to remove the necklace?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:40 pm
'Not that I know of,' Kain says with a sigh looking at Alliyah. 'Noel I'm no alpha if I can't even protect my own pack. Maybe I can get Alliyah to teach me how to control my powers enough that I can be a better alpha for Leon and you,' Kain tells Noel. "So what are you going to do," Kain asks Alliyah.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:03 pm
She looked at him"Yes that's exactly what I'm saying, knowing my mother,she wouldn't want me wasting time avenging her, being the best sorceress in the world is enough for her. Yes he could leave the castle,but as soon as he did, some one would kill him,So it would be in his best interest to stay here."She told Noel"Hmm what am i going to do, for now nothing, Since Matthew is now king, i guess what would have been my gift is now his.I have a sorceress' meeting here at midnight."She said yawning  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:11 pm
"Does that mean you're giving me to Matthew because he told me that no matter what I was his gift to you," Kain says. He didn't like it much but Matthew had told him to tell Alliyah. Right now he was just glade that Alliyah choose not to doing anything to him. He gets up, "and if you do plan on doing anything I'll be leaving," Kain says and winces as his chest starts to throb.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:21 pm
She looked at Kain and smiled"Aww my brother is so sweet,also successeding where my mother died failing is revenge enough for me."She said"So let's start your training"She said as she got up and got four candles a smal tin bowl,and a dagger.then she put the bowl and the dagger in the middle of the floor and the four candles around them in a circle"kain sit in the circle"She said  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:29 pm
Kain winces a little and nods. He sits in the middle of the circle unable to do otherwise. How was this training?  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:33 pm
NOel growled. Be warned, you maybe be the strongest sorceress in teh world, but don't think there aren't any sorcorrers that aren't stronger. Noel laughed slightly darkley.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:53 pm
still being in the room but invisable and hearing what she said he made himself see able again and threw his anger his dark powers began to release uncontrablely tearning threw the walls his voice darkening "I will not be some second string" his power blowing a hole into the ceiling (on accident) then he aims a charging attack in between kain and Alliyah "I can't trust you every time i turn my back you betray me, I'm not going to take it anymore, I'll just have to take Kain out of the picture, the attack almost finished charging, (the main reason he's gone kinda nuts is the spirit he fused with when he was alive he was a warrior with quite a temper and not having awaken his dark powers till now the anger is rushing threw as well but he will turn back sooner or later) Cove was getting ready to launch the attack aiming closer to kain now "your going to leave now, FOREVER" he then launches the attack at Kain and then jumps in front of Alliyah to protect her from the remander of the attack that (might) hit her (the cove part of him is still trying to do his job)  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers