Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:15 pm

Kiba collapsed mocking and began laughing standing up and shook his head sighing and he put his hands up.

"Dawn..you are foolish..I ant dieing by posion..becuase you see my powers turn any kind of unatural material in my body into water within 20 seconds.Which is why I survived as king aslong as I did in wel.your dimension.Honestly girl you should think.."he said and raised his hand causing the fog to get thicker as ice poured out of his hands.

"You think I die so easily as posion?My god..you should know ice purifies any substance by now as long as you've lived..shouldn't you?"he asked and waited on her to attack.

(Really Dawn..*rolls eyes* your making my mind numb.I'm trying..and now you gotta make me think of the elements and all..T.T)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:23 pm

((well it was worth a shot... i should've known it wouldn't work.))

Dawn stared at him and rolled her eyes. "Fine. I am foolish and I honestly don't care. At least I'm not a cold-hearted son of a b***h." she said as she rested her sword on her shoulder. "Now if you're strong enough to kill me, then why am I still here? I'm done playing games Kiba. Let's just end this." she said as she raised her sword once more and charged at him.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:29 pm

(yeah..ur still frying my brain cuase I had to think of all the elemental stuff lol..)

Kiba sighed.

"Told you..opposite of the other 1..thats all I am."he said and charged at her his left foot going at her ribs..the other spinning at her head.

(And don't worry I have another idea..you might just like..)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:32 pm

((i can only imagine what you have in mind...))

Dawn hissed as his one foot hit her ribs. She grabbed his foot that was aiming at her head. She twisted it and then threw him aside. "You're really confusing you know that." she said as she rolled her eyes.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:35 pm

Kiba's foot healed and popped back into place as he smiled and charged back up grabbing driving his shouldar into Dawn..not sure where at exactly and threw her onto a pile of rocks.Bringing his foot down aiming at her throat.

(PM me..cuase it has something ta do with what going on nowzies..xD.Need your helpz with itz..)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:39 pm

Silvia looked at the night and nodded, she streched her back and looked at him.

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:59 pm

Dawn hissed when she landed on rocks and her arm wrapped around her stomach once again. She coughed up a bit of blood when she saw Kiba again. He saw his foot aiming at her throat and she closed her eyes, waiting for the inevitable.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:16 pm

A white blur came from the fog busting Kiba across his throat with a foot.The evil Kiba's figure disappeared in the fog.Another figure stood over Dawn the strange eyes starring at her face.

"Eyes open Dawn.."the voice said with a familiar kindness behind its pitch.

Good Kiba:User Image

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:21 pm

Dawn opened her eyes and smiled as she saw a familiar face. She grinned and sat up, still holding onto her stomach. "You seem to always show up whenever I'm near death." she said quietly. She slowly got up and grabbed her sword.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:26 pm

The knight disappeared and the fog stayed there around them.The evil Kiba had obviousilly disappeared.

Kiba nodded and watched her carefully.

"I'll take that as a compliment."he said laughing lightly.

(Ook..bad Kiba now=Kibu..Good Kiba=Kiba.I no wanna be confuzled..)

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:30 pm

Dawn smiled at him and looked at her wound. She rolled her eyes and sighed. "That's going to take a while to heal." she muttered. She placed her sword in the ground and leaned against it as she looked at him. "So how'd you get here?" she asked him.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:35 pm

Kiba bit his finger and held it up the blood dripping down onto her wound and it healed up immediantly.

"I was sent.Which your twin friends said hi.."he said watching his finger heal itself.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:43 pm

Dawn looked at her wound and smiled at him. "Thanks." she said as she stretched her arms out. She remembered the twins and chuckled. "I kind of miss those two." she said quietly.

Lily looked over at Dawn and saw the real Kiba. Her head tilted to the side and then she looked back at the others. She wanted to make sure everyone was ok.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:51 pm

Silvia put her katana back and stretched, she looked at her wounds, she searched true her pockets and grabbed some herbs, she put them on the wounds and walked around.

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games