Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:24 pm

((okay ^^))

"No im not sad. Just deep in thought thats all."

Vincent said with a small smile. My Vincent.. so im his i see. Heh.

"Dont worry im happy, so what shoudl we do, Alex?"
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:02 pm

((Okay, I admit that Dinner was a litle longer then I taugh sweatdrop ))

"Good then!" Said Campbridge with a litle jump in the air and a huge smile. "Well, I think we should either go buy some food to fill the refrigerator here, if not buying a new one, or making a litle more cleaning on the first floor. I say we should finish doing it before starting on the 2nd one."

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:05 pm

((Thats okay lol))

"Either sounds good to me"

Vincent said.

"If were going to clean ill bring out my little dolls again. However to properly clean this place maybe we shoud buy some actual cleaning supplies for the house, and maybe some lumber."
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:11 pm

"True, so wither way, we have to go to the market area right?" Said Campbridge while turning around and looking outside. "Should we go now?" He asked Vincent.

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:18 pm

"We may as well unless theres something here you think we can do?"

Vincent said to Campridge. The light still poured in from the blurry old windows. It seemed that Evening was getting on and it would be night soon.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:22 pm

"I do not think of anything" said Cambridge to Vincent. "It seems like night is getting close but if we hurry I think we should be alright...Unless YOU are thinking about somethign but don't want to tell it to me?" This time, Campbridge raised an eyesbrow to his friend and lover. "You got so much on your mind that I do not know if you are trying to make me say somethign or if you are just pondering."

Zemblanity Insomnia

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:24 pm

She some how fumbles her way through to excessively dim light back upstairs, through a trapdoor which opens right under a flagstone in the path in front of the house.

"Oh, this apparently leads outside..."

She notices a small hook and eye next to the flagstone, and reaches into her pocket and pulls out a small magical lock, and locks the flagstone.

"In case that bomber comes back...an explosion in the basement would likely collapse the house..."

She walks back towards the house, and notices more hook and eyes jutting out of the ground...

Her eyes grow wide in disbelief...

"Is this entire property swiss-cheesed with holes to the basement?!"

[[Note: coincidentally in this world there is also a place called Switzerland, which also coincidentally produces a white cheese which has numeroud holes in it. However, unlike Earth's Switzerland, Switzerland is located on the back of an excessively large turtle, and occasionally has outbreaks of zombie disease.]]
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:29 pm

((Lol Wha? Kakuwagata? XD))

Vincent thought back to the park were Camprbidge had told him they would have fun when it was safe. He shook his head and dismissed his thoughts.

"No i was just asking. So The marketplace then. Shall we?"

Vincent said as he headed towards the door to the base.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:37 pm

"Mmm....Okay, if you say so."
Campbridge then walked toward the door of the clan waiting for vincent. Once this last one arrived there, him and campbridge walked toward the market place."

((To Market))
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:44 pm

Vincent followed after Camprbdige to the Marketplace.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:19 pm

Vincent came back from the Marketplace with Campbridge not far behind him. He went straight to the kitchen and set the things he had bought on the table. They were cleaning supplies, better ones than the old ones the house had.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:41 pm

Campbridge walked into the house with the single broom he had time to baugh in his hand. He put it agasit a wall of the kitchen. "Well, Nigh is kinda falling... I think it's a litle too late for Cleaning right now. So we'll do it first thing tomorow. What do you say?" He asked Vincent.

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:46 pm

Vincent stretched and yawned as Campbridge spoke.

"Sounds good to me. But theres no way im sleepingin any of those beds upstairs.."

He turned to Cambridge and sighed.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:52 pm

"Who talked about sleeping? It's too late for cleaning but I'm not tired yet!" He told his friend. "And...I won't go sleep in those bed either."

(sorry for long to come short post. I'm somewhat busy))

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:57 pm

((its okay thats cool im kinda busy too ^^))

"Well then what should we do?"

Vincent said as he walked over to Campbridge.
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games