Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:11 pm
hades suddenly dissapeared then reappeared beside Njord and Enlil. "And what about us Greek gods?" Hades said in his normal serious tone. And eerie feeling came over the place, a feeling that even gave Zeus a shiver.

The younger boy appeared beside Hades "Njord, Enlil." He mumbled and nodded to them. His blood red eyes seemed dull, like he'd seen too much death or something. But he seemed perfectly normal, for himself that is.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:18 pm
Mae just started at all the gods.
"Woah Woah WOAH. What the ******** is going on here? What's with all this.." She waved her hands around,"godly presence?"
All this was pissing her off even more,making her walk farther away from the group.
"Call me when your done!" She yelled at Njord.
I'll have to see them later..
She looked up then froze.
Was that Damian?
Mae shook her head.
"No,he's..dead."  

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:31 pm
"Oh, give it up, Lord of the ghastly." Enlil rolled his eyes. "You were a nobody in Greece and you're nothing to me."

"Please, let's not fight." Njord said and got between the two gods. He glanced at the angel from a distance then back at the two. "I insist we calm down." he said softly.

Damian heard someone up close and looked down at Mae. "Hey, Mae." he smiled. His smile twitched when he felt Johan's spell slowly take back control.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:37 pm
"I'd rather not have violence....for once." Hades growled "Hm.....No one is bowing down to you Enlil. Seems like youve lost you....ermm...Luster if that's what you think you had." Hades grinned a bit, which was a bit creepy. No one ever saw him smile except his wife and Lili. "And im pretty sure I was something in Greece, at least some people bowed down to me. Oh remember when you had a crush on Lili, that was so long ago yet I still laugh about it." he smiled again. "And Im not that one who lost the Tablets of Destiny, I know how to protect my belongings."

Noctis sighed "Father, lets not bring that up" he muttered. Noctis knew Lili hated to talk about Enlil.

(( Im sorry I had to lol XD ))  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:41 pm
Mae stumbled back.
"Your suppose to be dead! Or..Or.. At least under Johan's power! It can't be you.." She stuttered,her eyes wide.
She leaned in closer,observing his face.
"Oh my <********> Hades. It is you!" She yelled!  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:42 pm
Hades sighed "Heard that" he muttered toward Mae. "I am standing right here" he mumbled.

((XD))  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:54 pm
"Only because you kept getting Aphrodite to make me see only her." Enlil shot back and smirked. "Honestly, you're such a negative influence to her now! Look at her. Poor dear was a movie star a few days ago, now she's a - how do they say it? - emo? She's so depressing, not even you could like her. As for your prized possession." Enlil mused and pulled out an armor helm, better known as Hades' Helm of Darkness. "Clumsy oafs should never mess with leaders."

"Yeah, I'm alive." Damian smiled and backed up a little. "Well, I'm still an angel." he shrugged and backed up to the gates. The gods' tensions was breaking his free will.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:00 pm
((xD Tehe! ))
Mae snapped her head back and jumped.
"Jolly ******** Hades!" She yelled. She didn't expect him to be there at all,though it was a cemetery.
She narrowed her eyes at him then at the other gods.
I can see why my mother told me they were 'just plain stupid.'
She turned back to look up at Damian.
"I can't believe it!" She hugged him tightly.
"I thought I'd lost you! I was a wreck! I came here to visit my parents and maybe find you..,Nero's here! " She looked back at the gods.
"Well, he was..Njord's here now.."

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:04 pm
Hades frowned a bit "I have decoys of that thing, then the real one is hidden somewhere. So who knows if that the real one" he smiled then leaned over looking behind Emlil "Shouldnt have said that Emlil."

Lili angerly stood behind Emlil, her fists clenched. She punched him hard in the back. "God you make me sick. You only think of yourself!" she hissed. At one point she liked Emlil, like liked. Now he was just too arrogant for her liking. "And dad didnt put any influence on me, I chose to stop being a model for the time being. It was just getting old. You ever hear about models quitting then making a sudden comeback later on" she hissed. "Ya that was my plan." the whole area seemed to darken as her emotions overflowed.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:25 am
ENlil just smirked and turned around. "Still upset, are we?" he chuckled. They went out once, he broke up with her as soon as another lovely lady passed by. Rude, yes, but commitment doesn't really stick well with gods.

Njord glanced at Damian and sighed at the gods. "Please, we must calm down!" he pleaded. "The tension you are creating is reviving a very ancient spell." he said as the wind seperated Lili from Enlil.

Damian blinked and hugged her back. "Yeah, but a friend of mine revived me." he smiled and put a free hand to his head. His silver eyes were beginning to dim along with his white aura.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 11:13 am
Mae didn't notice a thing.
"I'm glad your back." She smiled.
Looking back,she watched as the gods stood over her parents' grave.
I should probably move them aside....
She looked back at Damian.
"So..Anything changed since you've been back?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:47 pm
"Th...Thanks..." Damian muttered and backed away from Mae. "...Get away from me..." he warned and turned around to lean against the gate, his whole appearance slowly changing. This wasn't Johan's spell, but something stronger... Something that had more power than Johan himself.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:54 pm
Mae stumbled back.
"W-wah..?" She then looked up and screamed.
Damian wasn't.. Damian anymore.
"Nero!" She screamed,backing away.
What's ******** wrong with him?  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:38 pm
Lili growled towards Emlil "Gods, your such an a**!" she hissed under her breath and clenched her fist. "And you wonder why girls dont bow down to you anymore." Lili just took a step back when the wind twirled around them, her eyes pretty much full of hatred. They went from a pale red to a deep bright red color. She heard Mae scream and turned her attention towards her and Damian. Lili blinked her eyes going to normal, she clenched her fist again. "D-Damian!" she called out and ran over, totally forgetting Emlil the dumb@$$. "What happened" she growled towards Mae. For now Lili wasnt too fond of this girl. She insulted her father and she hugged Damian. Those 2 things didnt make Lili happy.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 1:23 pm
"The commotion you've all caused has reawakened Damian's curse." Njord said and looked at Lili when he said commotion. "What I find strange is that this curse is much more stronger now..." he muttered and got in front of Mae to protect her.

Enlil (with an N) glanced over at Damian then at Lili then Hades. "I don't recall her being so short-tempered." he said and smirked. "All the more reason for me to be happy that I'm not with her."

Damian backed away then looked at Lili when she ran up to him. "It's....Cha-" before he could finish his sentence, his white aura swirled around him and darkened. His hair turned black, his eyes dark gray, and his smile was replaced with a serious expression. The new Damian glanced around then at Lili. "You." he said, with a softer yet darker tone. "What is...my name?" he asked.

User Image

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games