Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:27 pm
A gust of wind blew eyea dry. "in all my years of training i have never seen a student master water that quickly and with so much power. You must have a gift with those markings on you."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:35 pm
Larka stepped into the room and sat close to the fire. She laid down and curled up as close to the heat as she could without being burned. With a sigh, she nodded to Kaishin. "Things were so peaceful before. The most we had ever deal with at one time was a Badger who thought he was wronged by some Vulture who found his food stash. He wouldn't leave us alone for a week! But now.... Furies, Rogue canine hybrids, and new creatures popping up every five minutes."

She closed her eyes and sighed again. "I can't wait until all this is dealt with and gone."

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:38 pm
Twilight heard the distant splash, and ran off stealthily towards it. h had to check this out.

when he arrived at the scene, there was nothing but a windy Lake, and tow beings standing on muddy banks. he crouched behind a tree, blending into the shadows with his magic.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:43 pm
Kaishin smiled and nodded, it was better when it was quieter. He lifted the lid on the pot to check on the meat and then sat down near the fire again. "So how do you like being Alpha female? It's not too much pressure is it?"  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:46 pm
Miles shrugged, "What do you mean?" Miles looked down at the markings on his body, they were still glowing a faint white light, "Huh...Ive never...seen them do that before....What do you think they are exactly?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:48 pm
Twi tried to get a good look at the markings on the younger creature,but couldn't from where he was. he tried to creap closer, flitting from tree-shadow to tree-shadow, but still being unable to get very far while remaining hidden.  

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:52 pm
Larka gave a meek smile and turned her head away. "I think I just make it hard for myself. It's no different from when I would take charge while you're away, but with the title, as temporary as it is, I make myself do more. It seems that way anyway. I must do more and act a certain way to make you proud of me."

She could feel the flesh under her fur heat up in a blush and she turned her head away more. "I do very much enjoy helping you, Alpha."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:58 pm
"Well you know..." Kai started to say as he dished out the freshly cooked meat. The smell of the meat wafted into Larka's nose, filling her head with the delicious smell. "The posistion of Alpha doesn't have to be temporary" he said as he ate.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:07 pm
(oh Come on! Now kai? This is getting to be ridicules...)

Miles looked around, he was starting to get an uneasy feeling, the feeling that someone was watching him.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:09 pm
(What?)  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:16 pm
{It was already ridiculous, Angel. I told you when you asked me before that Larka was taken. Nothing changes that.}

Larka sat up and shook her head. She didn't understand what Kaishin was saying; well, she did, but she didn't want to. "Are you... Offering to Mate with me?"

She stood up all the way and backed away, continuing to shake her head. "I-I'm sorry, Alpha. I-I cannot..."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:32 pm
(Sorry, guess I shoulda read the profiles more carefully. Who is Larka's mate then?)

Kaishin smiled, he should have realized that she wasn't interested. "So you already have a mate then?" He looked a little sad, and a little shameful. "I'm sorry that I put you in such a position. I should have been more considerate".  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:49 pm
{It's fine Kotetsu, you aren't the one who's been pushing, despite being rejected at every turn. -_- Larka's Mate is, for now, unnamed because he's not in the Guild. When the time calls for it, I'll RP him.}

Larka's rapid heartbeat and labored breathing came to a peaceful rest. He wasn't going to push it? But countless others have barraged her with multiple claims to her heart. It was such a relief to find someone who was willing to take her own feelings to heart.

She bowed her head and rolled her eyes to look up at her Alpha. "It is okay, Kaishin." She slowly walked forward and brushed her muzzle under his chin in a kind thank you. "I appreciate the gesture, I truly do, but I am faithful to the One of my Heart." She gave a quick lick to his ear and smiled, "You are considerate, Alpha. You respect me and my choices. That's more than I can say about a few others I have come to know."

Her hackles bristled at the thought of the Foxman. He made her vision go red at the thought of his blind infatuation with her. She tried to calm her anger by settling her hunger and eating the meat Kaishin had prepared. Personally, she liked her meals raw, but she was not going to turn down a polite treat from her superior. "Once we are finished eating, shall we visit the Bears?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:57 pm
(Back.....damn. and I thought I Rp'ed fast..... I need to stay on here more and nt play Halo so much!)

The Burial complete, he continued to walk, noting in passing Eriks awe. He flicked his tail; such things were commonplace to him, or at least, used to be. He'd seen and done so much Magika back home, and so little since he left, that using as much Magik as he had- and screwed up with- was dredging up memopries of when he was still fledging, and when his talent for Magika had first manifested itself. He shook his head at the memory of him sitting attentivly in front of a golden feathered GryphonMage, and working his clumsy way through a simple spell; It had been so long ago, and so few of those from back then still lived now. He gestured for Erik to follow, his anger at the Owl and the Fox flushing his nares and the delicate skin around his beak a dangerous crimson.

He caught a scent on the wind, and slwoed down enough to draw in a big breath. His anger abated, somewhat, as he smelt a scent he had not smelt since his homeland- cooking meat!

Eagerly, he picked up the pace, and soon, pushed his way through the brush and into the Den clearing. Everything looked a little washed out in the wan light from the moon, but he immediatly saw that both the Unicorn and the Bear carcasses had been moved inside the Den, and that the Vampire was nowere to be seen. He followed the scent over to the Den, and paused on the threshold; He didn;t want to intrude, dispite the delicious smell.

"Hello? anyone therrrre? may I come in?"  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:04 pm
{And just as quickly as they came, they left. X"P}  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games