Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Mall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rarian

Aged Regular

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:00 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Rule Wickerson
User Image
Theme Song

Tell me, what is your wish..

Well.. He would laugh, but only because he knew she would either pout or blame him the entire way back to the school. Odd that he found such a brat attractive but there it was, he was fond of her. At her next comment he finally realized the change in her, the way her slender form seemed to relax against him and those lovely eyes became luminescent under the thick fringe of her dark lashes..

If he moved, he knew she would not resist.. Leaning forward he closed his eyes, his hair falling over his shoulder to brush against her as he placed a chaste kiss upon her brow. A little patience.. and he would wear her down to being honest with her desires. Lifting his leg to jostle the girl a little he backed off, smirking ever so faintly as if smug with the situation. " For as long as you wish, obviously, my Mistress."

.. And how far will you go to get it?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:29 pm
User Image

Alonna Ridela

Theme song

You've got to get up...

She let out a cry as he jostled her, her cheeks already burning from his kiss. "I...I wish..." Alonna tried to make a wish, but found herself unable to. She was far too happy were she was. Looking up at him with fierce eyes, she made a swift decision.

"I wish for you to kiss me on the lips!"

...And try, and try, and try

Rarian

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Rarian

Aged Regular

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:01 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Rule Wickerson
User Image
Theme Song

Crimson eyes narrowed, the Djinni's hand lifting to cradle the side of the girls neck.. His thumb feathering over her pulse as his smirk twisted into something darker. He played a good pet for this girl because she wanted him to, but one could rarely hide its nature when tempted with such delights.. Evil would always be evil.

His magic did not have to prod Rule on, it was not her wish he obeyed but his own whim; Pulling the girl forward until their lips brushed so very faintly he traced the seam of her lips with a bold lick, tempting her to open for him as his arm slid around her waist. The gesture was somehow protective and possessive.. even as his hand at her neck seemed to flex, warning her to not resist.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 1:44 pm
User Image

Alonna Ridela

Theme song

You've got to get up...

Alonna squeaked as he obeyed her, her hands settling on his shoulders and gripping. Her cheeks grew red when she felt him lick her lips, letting out a tiny moan and opening her mouth ever so slightly. Unused to being so submissive, Alonna almost tried to be dominant, but brought herself back down. Rule was the one in charge, even if she was the one who owned him. Her body, in response to his arm around her, arched slightly against him, pressing her plush chest against him.

Rarian

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Rarian

Aged Regular

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 12:23 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Rule Wickerson
User Image
Theme Song

Taking advantage he readily thrust his tongue inside, teasing her own in devilish strokes as his hand slid down between them.. cupping the soft globe of her breast and kneading it as if unable to resist the temptation. It was rare she submitted so easily.. he'd enjoy it while he had it.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 3:34 pm
User Image

Alonna Ridela

Theme song

You've got to get up...

The witch couldn't stop herself from moaning as his hand touched her fleshy breast, arching her back just far enough to press the orb against his hand. Her tongue struggled to keep up with him, her body trembling with an intense hunger for more, more, more! God, the poor girl could barely contain herself.

Rarian

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Rarian

Aged Regular

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:29 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Rule Wickerson
User Image
Theme Song

With a silent chuckle to himself Rule gentled his grip, easing back as he leashed himself again. Patience.. damn it.. Inhaling Rule let his breath out slow, keeping her still on his lap less she feel the evidence of his arousal. A tactical retreat was needed.. She liked this place, and he had a feeling if he gave in to this she would be barred from returning. Keeping himself in check the Djinn let go of her breast, reaching up to capture a lock of her hair. As if the silky strands comforted his loss.. " You need to get up, Mistress.. While I can be a good boy."

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:34 pm
User Image

Alonna Ridela

Theme song

You've got to get up...

She pouted her plump pink lips, irritated at the need to move from such a public place. "Fine, but I owe you when we get to my President's dorm," Alonna said, standing and adjusting the dress accordingly. "Now then, why don't we drop off my clothes at my place before we hit up the weddi-" She cut herself off, staring at his lap. He was...engorged. Blushing madly, she turned around, covering her mouth. "P-perhaps I sh-should leave you to yourself in the d-d-dorm for a moment."

Rarian

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Rarian

Aged Regular

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:53 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Rule Wickerson
User Image
Theme Song

A rude snort answered her, Rule closing his eyes as he grasped the cloth at his shoulder and yanked.. Covering his lap with the casual grace so natural to him. " If you think this will go away in 'a moment' you've been sheltered, Witchling." He'd take care of it, but this was worth seeing that reaction.. He could not resist. " It would go faster if you helped of course, this is your fault.."

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:58 pm
User Image

Alonna Ridela

Theme song

You've got to get up...

Alonna turned back to face him once he was covered, still blushing. She blushed even harder at his remark. "Only if you ask nicely," she said without thought, her eyes widening when it finally hit her what she'd said.

Rarian

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Rarian

Aged Regular

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 10:14 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Rule Wickerson
User Image
Theme Song

Oh..? Cracking open his left eye the Djinn studied her, taking her answer even if she had not meant to give it. She wanted him to ask.. Very well, that did not trouble him at all if it meant getting what he wanted." " Would you like to know how a Djinni asks nicely..?"

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 10:23 pm
User Image

Alonna Ridela

Theme song

You've got to get up...

"Y-yes please," she said softly, looking up at him with wide eyes. The heat running through her body begged him to say it was something fun, something dirty, something...bad. But the good part of her told her to stop...before things went too out of hand.

Rarian

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Rarian

Aged Regular

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 10:57 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Rule Wickerson
User Image
Theme Song

" We start by kissing our Master's foot.. and keep kissing higher until our request is granted." Of course where his idea of 'higher' would be was obvious.. His gaze flicking to her hips as if already imagining the silken skin of her thighs, spreading slowly to allow his 'asking' to continue. Looking up to meet her gaze Rule's mouth curved into a smirk, not even attempting to hide his thoughts.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 11:06 pm
User Image

Alonna Ridela

Theme song

You've got to get up...

Alonna's eyes grew wider, but this time, from excitement. She reached into her dress pocket, tugging out a small key. "Why don't we head to my dorm, and you can ask me nicely there?"

Rarian

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Rarian

Aged Regular

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:03 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Rule Wickerson
User Image
Theme Song

" .. very nicely.." He promised in a soft murmur, satisfied with her answer. Standing he kept the cloth around his hips, wanting no issues to arise from his appearance.. Not until he had her where he wanted her anyway. Prowling closer Rule moved against her back and rested his chin on her shoulder, one arm slipping around her waist to steady her as the other caught her wrist.. lifting her arm until he could place a chaste kiss against the back of her hand. " Shall I purchase this dress first, my Master..? The wedding is soon, no need to change.."

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games