Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Diner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:38 am
Though Erik stayed smiling, he was rather angry on the inside. He didn't know who this Saunders was, but he'd be sure to pay him a visit soon. Very soon. "The people you showed it to don't know what art is." he said and ruffled her hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:13 pm
Arwen hugged him tighter, smiling. "When I grow up, Erik, will you still come and see me?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:36 pm
"Of course. What kind of question is that?" he returned the smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:40 pm
"Promise me!" she demanded.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:42 pm
He was surprised by the sudden change in attitude, but pulled through it and held his pinky finger out. "I promise."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:06 pm
Linking her pinky with his, she giggled, then hopped out of the booth. "I'm gonna ask for pi-AH!" A chair appeared out of nowhere, causing Arwen to trip over it. She fell to the ground, holding her ankle in pain. "STUPID CHAIR!" she yelled, starting to cry. "Eriiiiiiiiik, make the chair say it's sorry!"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:23 pm
Erik rushed over to Arwen and frowned as he saw her ankle. "Mmm, this looks bad." he frowned and picked her up. "We'll teach the chair a lesson later," he said quietly as he walked out of the restaurant. "For now let's just go to the nurse and see what she can do about your ankle."

((You post first and schtuff since I gtg))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:27 pm
Awesome nerd

Arwen snuggled into Erik's chest sniffling. "I hate chairs," she mumbled, wiping away as many tears as she could.

((Dude, I just issued the warning. I'll post tomorrow...right now, I'll let them think about what they've done.))  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

PanicWithVanity

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:37 pm
User Image

FairyFumiko

Amayaliz (Maya) skidded to a halt on her skateboard (almost crashing into the door, being as clumsy as she is.) in front of the diner. She went in sat on a table and waited for Amery to see how far behind he was.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:53 pm
Panic At Gotham

*almost right behind, he sits on the chair across from, no hard breath escaping him* you run very fast. In no defense, are you human?  

FairyFumiko

PanicWithVanity

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:02 pm
FairyFumiko

Maya gave him a serious look and leaned in as if she were going to say something classified, "Why yes I am!" She started laughing thinking she was funny. "I may not be normal, but I'm 100% human!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:13 pm
Panic At Gotham
FairyFumiko

*Amery smiles at her free-goings* Only humans and fairies act so carefree that I have meet. It is nice to meet someone that is easy to talk and have fun with.

*the waiter comes over to their table, taking out a small notepad* hello i'm lizzy and i'll be your waiter. what would you like? ((be free to control Lizzy too))  

FairyFumiko

PanicWithVanity

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:19 pm
FairyFumiko

((OMG! THATS SO FUNNY HER NAME IS LIZZY! MY NAME IS LISSY!))

Maya looks at the menu for a second then orders. "I'll have a large milkshake with a burger and fries." She looks at Amery who seems to be shocked with her order, "What? If you don't eat big or messy, you don't eat right! Así es como se hace en mi familia!"

(Sorry bout the spanish. She's raised in a spanish neighborhood so..yeah..)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:28 pm
Panic At Gotham
FairyFumiko

((That is funny, I just thought of the first name that came in my head))

I am just surprised a lady your size eats so much. My apologies, I believe that came out the uncorrect way. My family eats smaller portions unless a big celebration. *Amery turns to Lizzy* Apologies, whatever the lady wants and a large vanilla milkshake and cheesefries please

*Lizzy takes the order and leaves*  

FairyFumiko

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games