Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Dark,The Cold,The Dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:16 am

Silvia held in her laugh and looked at Lily "Yeah, Damon being carefull, yeah right" She said grinning.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:05 am

Damon smirked and he ran a hand threw Lily's hair.

"I don't do careful babe.."he said softly and kissed her gently on the forehead.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:27 pm

Lily nodded and smiled. "I know, but you can at least try." she said quietly before looking back at Silvia. "Isn't it your nap time grandma?" she asked teasingly.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:29 pm

Damon nodded.

"I'll try babe."he said reassuringly

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:40 pm

Silvia glared at Lily before trowing a small rock at her.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:16 pm

Lor nodded and he pulled Damon down into his grasp. He may be old..but just like Malik..Lor wasn't so fragile.

"We will be back soon.."he said.

Xalidir coughed as he was starring at the moon.

"You really think I'm gonna let you stand alone now?"he asked Lor.

Lor sighed.

"Somebody has to help them Xal."he said

Xalidir nodded but he smirked.

"Who said they need protecting?"he asked.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:00 pm

Lily pouted when Lor pulled Damon away from her, but she quickly turned around at caught the small rock that Silvia tried to throw at her. She smirked as she tossed the small rock into the air and looked at Silvia. "You're too slow grandma." she said before she glanced at Xalidir and Lor. "Exactly, who said we needed protecting? Sure, we might not be as strong but we're not idiots either. Well at least I'm not." she said with a giggle as she glanced back at Silvia again. "I can handle myself and these two if I have to. We'll be fine. Besides, I'll feel horrible if you stay back here when I know you could probably help them." she said to Xalidir before looking at all of them. "Now stop wasting time and get going." she said as she smiled and crossed her arms.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:05 pm

Lor sighed.

"I never said that..but if..they were left alone..none of us 3..will know what happens as this night goes on."he said softly and disappeared with Damon going toward the prarie up ahead.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:25 pm

Lily just rolled her eyes as Lor walked away with Damon. "No point in arguing." she mumbled with a huff before she looked at Xalidir. "Sorry you're stuck with us." she said with a giggle as she sat down and moved her hair out of her face.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:34 pm

Xalidir chuckled.

"You know..you guys say you can't argue with a Kabuato..right? Well you might not argue hun. But you can disobey."he said with a wink.

"I'll make sure Damon comes back ok. You just keep the others around."he said and disappeared.

Lor sat Damon next to a tree. His hand wrapping around a herb from one of the prarie flowers..his fingers cutting it in and he slowly pressed the contents in Damon's wound.

Crow's figure appeared through the prarie grass as lighting lit the sky. Rain was starting to fall..and with anoher burst of light..Crow's red eyes and the dark red aura spreading from him..could be seen from a great distance.
'
"You planned this out very well Crow..weres your friend Raphael..waiting on my friend Xalidir?"he asked coldly.

Crow chuckled.

"For an old man your just as bright as ever Lor."he said

Lor stood up straight and his body turned. His body suddenly erupted in white aura. His eyes turning strangly white aswell. A song seemed to pick from the sky almost from the storm that was coming.

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QKfPulSu2s

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:46 pm

Lily just giggled softly as Xalidir disappeared and looked up at the sky when the storm started. She frowned and rested her head on her hand. "Just lovely." she said knowing that the storm would only bring trouble. She stretched her wings above her head to block out the rain.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:07 pm

Xalidir had made it halfway down the hillside when it happend. Two huge figures jumped at him. He kicked to his left and flipped out of the way of Raphael's blade from the right. <******** cursed. If he was blocked from Lor..there were 3 more gods to worry about..Crow..Arien..and Graphos. He looked around and when the other 5 pains surrounded him..he rose his blade with little to no chance. The pains charged in but with a sudden bolt of light Xalidirhad kicked one in the ribs into a tree..elbowed one in the jaw and spin kicked one to the ground. He got out of the way of the pain who used electricity but he was met with the iron fist of the mechine like pain..and it sent him into a tree. Xalidir cursed as his felt his spine shake. He was caught in total surprise..Raphael jumped forward with his sword and a sudden explosion sent him flying to the ground. He stood up cursing and looked behind him.

"YOU?'He growled and he turned completly.

"YOU DIED!!!"He screamed.

"I have been sent back..only to aid in this sorrowful time you have helped create Raphael."a voice snapped in return. Xalidir recognized..faintly..there was something different there. Something..behind that voice..it was altered by a great power..far from any he or Lor would ever possess.

"Malik?"Xalidir growled as he stood up.

The figure turned..and a smile spread across the mans features.

"Go now..protect Lor."Malik said and turned to Raphael. His hand wrapping around the staff that suddenly came from the air around him.

Lor sighed as Crow charged him. His knee rose into the mans ribs and he watched as Crow's figure suddenly dispersed and was replaced by rocks. He turned and ducked Crow's punch before catching his backhand strike.

" You should stop trying so hard."he said quietly.

Arien's figure appeared coming into the prarie. His sword went for Lor but a huge white wolf suddenly intercepted. The wolfs face was bloody and torn with a huge scare down the middle. Arien cursed lifting his blade before being nailed across the face with the lycan's paw sending him flying backward into the grass. Valcom howled and his eyes began to turn a cruel blood-shot..he charged at Arien swinging at his head once again.

Graphos came from a puddle in the prarie. His sword in his left hand as he approached the injured Damon. He lifted his blade only for it to be stopped by another. Xalidir smirked and kicked Graphos hard in his ribs before elbowing him across the jaw and sending him rolling backward.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:32 am

Silvia said nothing as they left, she looked at the storm coming, she smirked and made an ice umbrela appear in her hand as she covered her head and sat next to Lily "I'm bored" She pouted looking at her shoes.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:54 am

Lily looked at Silvia and sighed. "Why don't you just get some sleep. There really isn't much we can do right now." she said as she stood up and looked at the sky. She could feel the power and the pain coming from the battlefield and she felt worse knowing there was nothing she could do. Her eyes became distant as she tried to see what was going on.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:39 pm

Silvia tilted her head at Lily as she knew something was bothering Lily, she sighed and looked at the sky "It musn't be great for you, sencing all these death's and all that" Silvia said to Lily.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games