Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
suicide cliffs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:08 am
JJ Was solid at the time. Even though he is dead people can see him. He blindly walked to the egde of the cliff and looked down. He smiled smally. 'I'm Sorry."
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:31 pm
Shinzo stood there and looked at her, not really phased.
" You gonna use that. "
He said in a calm, questionable tone as he lazily pointed at it with his right hand.
" I would suggest going for my legs. It's better to slow my speedy a** down if you want to try and kill me. Although, I don't expect you to do that. "
He placed his hand back into his hoodie pocket.
" Strike me for only trying to help if you want, but only "Nice guys finish first." as they say. "

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:53 pm
Erik managed to finally pull himself together when he noticed new people. He looked at them numbly then looked back at the water. "There's no point in me being here." he muttered to himself and snapped his fingers. A shadow portal opened up behind him. Erik sighed, rubbing his now ringless finger, and walked into the portal.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:10 pm
Melody smirked and sheathed the sword. I don't need it but if I need to I know my way around a sword or we can go hand to hand. But I never said I was the bad guy. You are just the stupid guy following me and if in order to protect you I may have to take one of your legs. Being a siren I can stop you one way or another. I've been alive and training for nearly 3,000 years. I have taken down giants, golems, and mostly dragons. I have my own dragon named Iris but she isn't here yet! So which of us do you think has more experience and a better chance of winning?  

My_Dear_Juliet_3

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:38 pm
Shinzo shrugged.
" I don't care how much experience you have or what you are packing. I was dragged in by the tears you brought from the sky, you ruined my cig even though I don't know you, and you threatened to physically hurt me after I tried to consult you. If anything, I have a weapon greater than your experience. "
He motioned his clenched fist to his chest, pointing at it with his thumb.

" That's heart. I've had enough of it to keep me alive and learn luminous powers beyond anyone's comparison. Step up if you want, but you should realize your threat is pointless. "
He noted in a calm fashion.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:42 am
JJ Jumped off the cliff and fell so far to the water and rocks.
User Image

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

My_Dear_Juliet_3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:40 pm
Melody's attention was taken off of Shinzo when she saw something fall from the cliff. No! She heard herself call out accidentally. Next thing you know a wave she summons cusions his fall and she is swimming out to get him to shore. She pulls him to the surface and looks at him with worried blue eyes. Hey! Idiot! Are you ok?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:45 pm
JJ became see though. "Y-you can see me?"
User Image

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 pm
Shinzo nodded to the new guy.
" I saw you the whole time. Although, I usually don't try to socialize with ghosts. They aren't always pleasing. "
He went over to the new guy and pretended to pat him on the back incase he couldn't touch him.
" It's hard not being a zombie or homunculus I would guess. Although, ghosts are cool, too, man. It isn't all that bad. "

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:13 pm
JJ smiled. "I know many Homunculus." He stood up.
User Image

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

My_Dear_Juliet_3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:17 pm
Well not completely on land. I can't really tell what you look like right now but I can see your aura. It's very depressing. But while you were underwater I caught a glimpse of your face. Not bad for an idiotic ghost. She giggled. I see everything underwater crystal clearly. She wrung out her hair and had herself dry so her tail could turn back into legs.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:19 pm
Shinzo shrugged in a casual tone.
" I know many of everything. Most are good people. Some just not worth anyone's time. It all depends on the before and after. "
Shinzo took out another cigarette, the paper roll covered in jagged maroon and black shapes. He lit it with his Russian styled zippo lighter and continued speaking.
" So what brings you to suicidal cliffs, the classiest way to kill yourself outside of school? "

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:21 pm
JJ looked at the rock and pointed "I died there." He was a small bush to the girl but tried to Ignor it.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:30 pm
Shinzo took a puff and blew the smoke out in an "S" shape.
" Damn shame. I figured as much, though. I hope it wasn't to end your own life? "
Shinzo asked in a questionable tone. It is sad enough to kill yourself, but to succeed to only end up as an immortal being with less powers of a human? That was cold, cold irony.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:46 pm
JJ looked down. "I commited suicide."
User Image

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games